It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Here's something that I've been pondering: DeepDreamv2[A] == Google DeepDream v 2nd Amendment?

What say you, Patriots?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Maybe to move our hard currency to a competing super power? Ties in to weakening China, but then if you look at Bill's trade agreements and giveaways in the 90's...

Anybody old enough to remember Chinagate about the 1996 elections? Maybe that was the inspiration for the Russian Collusion story they've purchased and propped up.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

The bug tracking software I use at work for software development would be perfect for what you are trying to do.

The tracking software allows a Developer, Engineer, or End User to create a case to report issues. Everyone with authority is able to comment and add to the story for each bug (case) through the development process until the issue is resolved by the developers.

Of course, it wouldn't be used to track software issues in our case, but each Q post could be a case number, and those who are autorized users could comment on each post as he or she sees fit.

Posts can ge sorted, grouped, searched and organized in a whole bunch of customizable ways.

The only catch is that it's not free. There are several, and I'm sure others here will know what I'm talking about. I won't say which ones I think are the best since it might be breaking the rules for advertising on the board if I say it.

Just thought I'd throw it out there though. Bug trackers are excellent collaborative tools and would fit this effort well.
edit on 20-2-2018 by CoramDeo because: Common Core Typing errors.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
This is a Q-uestion I don't really understand:

Why is everything 'really' made in China?

The word 'really' is in Quotation marks. Why?

If things are not made in China for cost saving, then what?

I guess Trump would say its to weaken the U.S.?

Maybe nothing to see here, dunno.

I always claimed Mao's real effort was to make horrible cheap stuff and frustrate the US through crappy products _javascript:icon('
')

RE:Q My reading is that the "clowns" are able to put things in the phones, tv's etc. like the eternal spying elements because they are outside US control and regulations. Cheap yes, but I think the point is they are more then willing to install all the unsavory stuff without people knowing: they may not even know they are doing btw.

There have been a spat of china melamine in foods, lead in this product, formaldehyde in drywall etc. If sickness, spying and so on is their game, china makes sense.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Here's something that I've been pondering: DeepDreamv2[A] == Google DeepDream v 2nd Amendment?

What say you, Patriots?

Possible.
I'm still thinking DeepDream VERSION 2 (v2)
the [A]] still has me stumped.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
For all of you tweeters, go bother these folks.

They're like some kind of anti Q group, I think.

@roguejasmine

@rogueleaks

@roguerothschild

#wecontrolthenarrative

#stopqanon

#teamavocado
edit on 20-2-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What say you, Patriots?

Possible.
I'm still thinking DeepDream VERSION 2 (v2)
the [A]] still has me stumped.

Yeah, and I don't know how DeepDream could affect the Second Amendment. I just thought of the timing, the context of when they made that drop.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
RE:Q My reading is that the "clowns" are able to put things in the phones, tv's etc. like the eternal spying elements because they are outside US control and regulations.

This is good. I'll file this as likely for now, until shown otherwise.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Not going to waste a second of my life on them. Just like I quit responding to shills who appear here after that cranky old man alerted me. Honest skeptics, any time, shills never.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Arabic MSM is attacking this guy nonstop (yes, the guy who allows women to drive, allows public music and has banned the torturous "religious police" in KSA), just like they are attacking Trump over here. These days its so easy to discern good guys from bad guys. Just watch who MSM hates and you'll know whose on the side of those disassembling the global Cabal.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Arabic MSM is attacking this guy nonstop (yes, the guy who allows women to drive, allows public music and has banned the torturous "religious police" in KSA), just like they are attacking Trump over here. These days its so easy to discern good guys from bad guys. Just watch who MSM hates and you'll know whose on the side of those disassembling the global Cabal.

I can tell he's a good man. He's got a kind face. I hope he survives.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Not going to waste a second of my life on them. Just like I quit responding to shills who appear here after that cranky old man alerted me. Honest skeptics, any time, shills never.

It's fun to troll them on twitter. I think they're part of the Louise Mensch clique.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

What say you, Patriots?

Any chance that v2[A]] is part of a ciphertext?

> is used in ciphertext as well

www.haskell.org...
edit on 20-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

This is a Q-uestion I don't really understand:

Why is everything 'really' made in China?

The word 'really' is in Quotation marks. Why?

If things are not made in China for cost saving, then what?

I guess Trump would say its to weaken the U.S.?

Maybe nothing to see here, dunno.

www.chinalawblog.com...

They tariff based on the country of origin that is determined. And it seems to be complex. But if something is made in a country whose tariff rate is less, and that item is marked made in China, it would receive the tariff rate from China.

Very interesting.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think I have uncovered 2 important translation rules in deciphering Qs rules.

A) Phrases in double quotes are said by White Hats, those in Single quotes by MSM/Blackhats.
BTW there are quite a few posts where both types are used in same one.

B) Important Use of "......." instead of "..."(Ellipse).
Q seems to use 7 periods rather than 3 that would usually be used as an Ellipse.
I think this means "Fill in the missing words"

Example Q post 717 excerpt:

Think magic.

What you see .......

This should fully read: "What you see is what you get (WYSIWYG)! They are creating the reality they want, through magic, by making you realise it"
I.E. MSM shows us their truth, we visualise it, it becomes reality.

C) maybe "!"s are a count of the lessons to be learnt or interpretations to be made from a phrase. Uses vary from lots of singletons to a grouping of 4 "!!!!", to 56 after the important phrase in SOTU.

D) UNTESTED - its possible there is a chess move code to second messages in some posts. We need to try a few examples using punctuation marks to interpret the order and pieces to be moved around the letters of the post that reveal the secondary message.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I can tell he's a good man. He's got a kind face. I hope he survives.

I agree. I think its fairly easy to read in a face whether a person is actually KIND or not.

link   

What say you, Patriots?

www.haskell.org...

If ciphertext is something that is used to throw off "sniffers", I'd say that's the best explanation. Otherwise, you've stumped me.

link   

What say you, Patriots?

www.haskell.org...

Yes! I think you are onto something here.

From your link, go down to the text describing 'transpose' and read it and notice the example in the sentence.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Great idea.

Alternatives could be content management systems (CMS) used in document management, or,

MS Word using sharing and revision tracking - allows us to comment, suggest revisions and accept or decline them.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What say you, Patriots?

www.haskell.org...

If ciphertext is something that is used to throw off "sniffers", I'd say that's the best explanation. Otherwise, you've stumped me.

It couldn't be coded messaging to communicate something else entirely?
Ciphertext is something I know nothing about.

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join