It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hm.. Link works for me. Yes sorry should have said its pdf - though it opens on browser first.. No need to DL it unless your PC is set to that..

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
In response to the request for a list of unanswered Q posts, I'm building an excel list.

One thing that has hit me between the eyes, when starting that, is that there is, I think, a second layer of information available based on a language code (a bit like bible codes)!

We could do with a focus group trying to understand/interpret a pattern from these in order to build a translator. Some will just be different Qs styles but some MAY be relevant.

Examples:
1) Some post lines end with full stop/period, some don't. Often this is mixed in same post,
2) The number of questions with "?" mark in each post may be relevant, (as a count maybe)
3) The use of Upper and lower cases,
4) The use of bolding.
5) underline "_" instead of hyphens "-", as in "Re_read" (783). Also unnecessary "_" at beginning/end of sentences,
6) the use of hats "^^^". E.g. "Chatter^^^^^^^^" (782)
7) Use of "#". E.g. "#Goodbye#" (776)
8) The use of single or double quotes (both in 765) - is one form what black hats said, other what white hats say?
9) The use of > at beginning, middle or end of sentences.
10( The use of empty brackets "[]"
11) Use of the 5 Ws at beginning of lines (Who, What, When, Why, Which)
12) Hidden abbreviations. E.g. (744) says " "Learn the hidden symbolism.http://" then leaves half line empty, continues "www..." next line. Is there hidden symbolism in "http://"? (HandThemThePeople? HideTheTorturingPedophiles? etc.)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Hmm... could be intermittent problem. Oh well.

Only mentioned PDF as some members get touchy about them.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Alice & Wonderland equating to Alice:CERN makes sense to me.

CERN is where they are saying "I wonder what happens if we do X, Y, Z"... ergo Wonderland

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Alice & Wonderland equating to Alice:CERN makes sense to me.

CERN is where they are saying "I wonder what happens if we do X, Y, Z"... ergo Wonderland

I got poo-pooed all over the place when I suggested the ALICE package at CERN is a time-travel experiment.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Can I ask that we not let this thread go yet?

There are still multiple angles being worked on and I would hate to see the Q crumbs scattered about.

Please try not to see it as letting the thread go. There are a multitude of crumbs, and I promise you, they ARE all connected.

Bring back into play those points you wish to revisit, and I think you will find that flow has never been interrupted nor pulled astray.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Martin75

I'm going to archive the last 15 pages as I assume ATS is somewhere on their action list!

Is it possible to open up a chat forum of some kind for all the members here to continue to collaborate, should this thread suddenly become a target? I'm thinking along the lines of the old aol chat rooms or something. So we can stay together. Is that crazy of me to suggest? I just don't want to lose this connectivity. We've become like a family of sorts. Maybe I'm just being silly.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If there existed a technology that could remove an individual consciousness upon bodily death, and place that consciousness into a replica body, the person would have physical and psychological traits of the original individual, despite interfacing with the host brain of the clone. Including sexual propensities.

If such technology existed.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

THIS was something I've always wondered about.
Traditionally it means 'GREATER THAN'.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

I'm open to the possibility of that.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Wow dude! I signed back up for ATS after reading that whole thread along with some of the other amazing threads on the Aircraft Projects Forum. It was the one of the only sub-forums on ATS that reminds me of the old ATS.

I'm gonna have to re-read the BT and RK thread to see if there are many similarities. Off the top of my head, I can think of a few, but the biggest one being AI connection.

The most upsetting part of the Aircraft Projects Forum is all the little breadcrumbs that we know the MIC is working on or has operational that could turn humanity upside down with it's potential, but is stuck behind the wall of SAP's and security Clearances.

How funny if he who shall not be named was Q??? haha

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
BTW...I'm not at all sure we've heard the last from Q.

I fully expect Q felt G/A phase was completed and we'll soon be seeing a NEW thread called something Like 'DAY OF RECKONING'.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Gets a lil weird and spiritual, maybe a few intermittent delusions of grandeur peppered along.

But I still keep-a-reading.

A lot of weirdness here. No pressure to believe. Just absorb the information. Glad you're sticking with us!!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The Alice from the Astr---- Forever Men thread was an ancient AI sentient being type "thing" (large black triangular prism stone?) that was dug out of an old salt mine in the 30's/40's or around then. That apparently led to a breakaway civilization (the RKer's) who have been advancing because of "help" and intend on leaving the normies in a few decades.

Just wanted to help differentiate between Alice of that old thread that was dropped in versus the Wonderland theme of Q.

They may or may not be connected in some way but I think it would be a good idea to be careful with mixing the topic (unless all the Q'sters have already read it?) because that one is a very deep rabbit hole all by itself.

There are lots of pages but I suggest anyone who hasn't read those threads (Weird cali sightings, black triangles etc.) clear their schedule because its a great story with some wonderful contributors. I think the Q path may eventually cross into that territory but it hasn't quite yet IMHO.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

I think they are up to all sorts of unimaginable things at CERN....

Combine CERN, AI, DeepWave Quantum PCs, Cabal Elites.. Doesn't bode for us...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
These people are QUICK.

The liddlekidz website has already removed THIS from there frontpage. It was still there yesterday:

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Plausible deniability? Amassing scapegoats?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's possible. Wasn't there a point before where everyone thought Q was done and then he/it/they popped back up?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Must have gotten negative reaction over the devil horns.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

THIS was something I've always wondered about.
Traditionally it means 'GREATER THAN'.

In reading some of the drops with > in them, sometimes it seemed to mean 'greater than' and other times it seemed to mean 'pointing to'.

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join