It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Hey Tiger,

I sent you a PM, would much appreciate your thoughts on a subject. Thanks.

Much Love,
Jackson

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
we could make mountains of new threads.
Any ideas?

Ideally we should have a whole ATS forum category strictly reserved for Q/Mega Anon related topics but I have the impression the site owners are no longer willing to introduce new forum categories. And if there are no dedicated forums you can be sure we will be swamped with distractors, ignorance and ridicule EVERY SINGLE TIME we make a new thread. So unless somebody can convince SO to open a new category I suggest sticking with a very limited number of mega threads like this one.

I think I have an idea for such a mega thread that would be truly beneficial for everyone interested. But it would need some collective preparation before launching it.

RetroQ (working title)

Think of Q like a TV show that only some of us followed from the beginning. Most only tuned in later after they repeatedly heard others saying it was quite a good show. Every episode has been quite entertaining but having missed the beginning the overarching story got a bit lost. Why don't we rewatch it together from the beginning?

My idea would be to start exactly one year after the original episodes first aired. Following the "new" breadcrumbs on a day to day basis but connecting them forward through the whole "canon" including new real time news items.

The start date would be October 28 for the first breadcrumbs. If that seems a long way off I agree but here is the thing: Q was only the more successful spin off series to Mega Anon Season 1 and that one is documented back to May 23 and there could be earlier episodes bringing the start date for RetroQ even closer.

If you like the idea I suggest we start digging to see if we can find earlier posts by Mega Anon or yet another source that precedes her posts.

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Can I ask that we not let this thread go yet?

There are still multiple angles being worked on and I would hate to see the Q crumbs scattered about.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Q may not be but 7 members may have personal accounts?

Just trying to give explanation for Greenanon comment

edit on 20-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Explanation

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I read your post immediately after having my physically copy of the book delivered just now!

I thumbed through it and the book fell open at chapter 8 "ARE THE SHEEP READY TO SHEER... spooky.

ASIDE: the book arrived within 24 hours but driver couldn't find house - something had changed my delivery address from number 2 to 20.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I'm getting "server cannot be found" when I try qanonposts.com!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just tried Qanonmap.com which now goes to ww1.qanonmap.com and shows a google page of alternate web pages to go to... none of which are Qanonmaps!

Something's gone up a gear in the battle to own the communications.

My sense is that there is a counter attack underway.

BTW when did that phrase "Battle for the Hearts and Minds" first get coined? Gulf War #1?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

One link I had saved worked
qanonmap.github.io...
&
Ok other (the one missing the flag) will only open in offline view
edit on 2/20/2018 by Martin75 because: Only one works now

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks Martin75 - your link works for me.

Are you saying Qanonposts.com and Qanonmaps.com work for you? Granted that these 2 could have been temporary use.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

No neither home page works. I had that bookmarked and somehow it still works. Strange indeed. Seems someone is trying to erase Q
-Archive was what we were told to do

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
qanonmap is still active. qanonposts is 404'd
both are archived offline..multiple times...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I'm going to archive the last 15 pages as I assume ATS is somewhere on their action list!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I have them all up to the last complete page. (140)
redundancy is key

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

It is "conventional wisdom." The conventional wisdom of the press is very often only what they want you to believe. I've known that for a while.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
My biggest thing is I don't want to lose the amazing community that we have become. We are more than Q, more than ATS and I hope that we find a way to continue.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Excellent!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
ok, this is why qanonposts is down and wow! look at those numbers!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
To spur some new thinking... I had a thought about clones:

Is it plausible that clones prefer sexual partners of their own sex?

Is this a clue to identifying them?

1) If they think they are superior and/or perfection then would they not gravitate to those closest to copies of themselves?
2) Wehave the crumbs about Hillary and Huma,
3) We have whispers about Obamas early days as being gay,
4) Bill Clinton seems to be the exception but maybe he didn't have to be cloned if controllable.
5) What do we know about the preferences of Soros, Rothschilds, May, Merkel, Macron etc.?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Wow!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's about 1 in every 3,000 of the US population!

Maybe 1 in every 1,500 of the adult capable population with internet access?

ETA - I reckon that means this process has exceeded the point of UNSTOPPABLE critical mass?
edit on 20-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Critical mass addition

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Trump tweeted his support for this new book. The Faith of Donald J Trump by David Brody and Scott Lamb.

Donald J. Trump was raised as a Presbyterian and has praised both Christianity and the primacy of the Bible. In the Oval Office, he has surrounded himself with close advisors who share his deep faith. In this deeply reported book, David Brody and Scott Lamb draw on unparalleled access to the White House to explain President Trump’s connection to the Christian faith, the evangelical right, the prosperity gospel, and the pressing moral and ethical issues of our day.

HarperCollins

If anyone plans to read this, please share if any connections are found to Q posts.

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join