It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Different tax status for charities? I.E. this method stops Soros losing X% moving his money around?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks, J&C.
Added.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Maybe this? Too much to quote but maybe pertinent to the question.

Law Enforcement and National Security

One little snippet, but the whole article is interesting I think.

Finally, the Court in Quirin readily rejected Haupt's claim of constitutional rights by virtue of his purported U.S. citizenship. U.S. citizenship, the Court held, "does not relieve him from the consequences of a belligerency which is unlawful because in violation of the law of war." [23] By virtue of his allegiance to a foreign enemy and his taking up arms on behalf of that enemy, therefore, Haupt was subject to military punishment, rather than criminal justice.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I've learned so much (NEW Stuff)...just going back over these first two Q posts with you all.
Very effective...at least for me.
TY

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT could RC be a registered charity. The official reason seems to be that Soros had a December 2017 deadline to bring back offshore profits that he had deferred paying taxes on. His tax bill would have been into the billions
even made a thread about it a long while back
edit on 2 20 2018 by dashen because: $$$

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

In UK RC stands for Registered Charity.

Isn't the OSF a charity (a.k.a. slush fund ;-) )?

edit on 20-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: NVM - beaten to it

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting enough it is referred to as a registered charity in the UK Australia and Canada but not in the United States

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thanks.
Already added Registered Charity.
FYI there IS an answers section (lower right corner of post) on some of the earlier posts HERE:
qanonmap.github.io...

However, coming to them 'blind' felt much more productive and produced excellent new results.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It could be interesting to identify the difference in requirements for a Registered Charity in U.S.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

But did you add a 7 billion dollar tax deferment scam as an answer to why he stuck his cash into a charity?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

it appears the common denominator to be accredited as a charity is that you have to provide funding or donations in advancements in certain Fields such as education helping the poor furthering religion or unburdening the government in assisting the citizenry to name a few

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The existing Answers sections DO help point us to Questions not yet answered!

Useful for Triage of what to investigate next.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

DONE.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The existing Answers sections DO help point us to Questions not yet answered!

Useful for Triage of what to investigate next.

ABSOLUTELY.
At least for Q's earlier posts.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I've learned so much (NEW Stuff)...just going back over these first two Q posts with you all.
Very effective...at least for me.
TY

YES INDEED.. Big thank-you to all contributors. Still soaking it in and (finally) building a the picture that Q suggested we build.

I posted yesterday that Q could have stepped away for awhile, just so everyone could regroup and get in the right frame of mind for the big take-down mission. (Prepare for battle)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I was thinking more "What is different in US RC definition that meant OSF did NOT qualify as one?"

I may be getting the wrong end of the stick.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

What I meant to say is there's no designation of registered charity in US tax law as far as I can tell.
You have to either be registered as a 501 c 3 charitable organization or as a charitable Trust. There are also other legal organizations that can be used to dispense charity and collect money.

here's a list and breakdown by country of different types of nonprofits around the world

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Anyone interested in collecting a list of currently UNANSWERED/UNSETTLED Q questions from posts?
Finding the answer to ONE, may lead to solving ALL.

"Where We Go ONE, We Go ALL."

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT Possibly Barenblatt vs USA I am reading it now hopefully someone better versed in law can comment but it is certainly an interesting read barenblatt case

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hmmm.... rounding up all these folks would make REX 84 seem like a legitimate thing, except instead of rounding up innocent citizenry, they'll be rounding up treasonous dogs. That makes the whole red blue thing make a little more sense, depending on which party these dogs were taking cover under.

Smells like the movie Winter Soldier was onto something.... maybe we should refer to the deep state as Hydra.

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join