It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

just to reiterate. Q is not posting on twitter.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Noted.

Nonetheless it could be applicable (8).

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

We’ll call it 7 for now.

All sides are keeping archives.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Cool, 7 it is.

More like relational databases than archives I'd have thought.

Time for my Zeds

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

That’s a half truth.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Q is Pence....

There is also that "Future proves past" in that verse.

... could be Pence.

If Pence is working with the white hats, he's doing so by force. He is a very bad man.

Why do you say this about Pence? Has Q intimated this as a possibility in any of his posts? I honestly voted for Trump because Pence had a strong character in stating when he disagreed with Trump. Since the election, Pence has been a strong hand of direction for Trump. Or so I have thought and believed. I am curious why you believe he is forced and is a bad man?

Two reasons.

One, I was led to the Q movement by following another anon, MegaAnon. She spoke a number of times about Pence. I'll try to find a link for her archived posts.

Second, my own intuition and read of him. My gut doesn't tend to steer me wrong.

Of course, there are no guarantees.

I would appreciate it if you could find those posts. I do not wish to be delusioned and obviously am seeking truth. I have only experienced good vibes from Pence in his current role and my own tarot readings, so naturally, I would like to filter out any imposed disillusionment. I admit I am not sure of anything, very neutral, just seeking truth as all of you.

Here is her archived posts. Some of the later ones are links to comments she made directly on reddit toward the end. Many of her drops relate to Q drops. At first she didn't trust Q but at the end it all makes sense. And she led me here.

://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

well, afaik Q said he wasnt posting on any other platforms. so any Q account claiming to be Q or imitating Q probably isnt him is all im saying

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ok re-cap here something different with Twitter never had so many

Just pick-up over 350 + new follower ????
and impression going sky high for me anyway
At about 5,000 on 10:26 pm

At about 26,812 on 12:56 pm

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

The classified nature of the identities of several members of Q preclude that from being possible.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I am so glad that my presence here is serving the Light in this way. You are being very brave by seeking and standing in your truth.

I, too, have had unexplainable injuries and scars, as well as flashes of impossible scenes like something straight out of a horror movie. Odd phobias and other things. I have never been like other people.

We will get the truth. That will happen.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Your input has been absolutely critical.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

welp. if you say so

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
So I'm plodding through Bill Cooper, and I found a paper concerning psychological warfare (which they rename MindWar) by Vallely and Aquino (who I've stumbled across many times before; name might be familiar to some of you -- House of Set, Army Intelligence Officer). It contains this brief principle:

MindWar is the deliberate, aggressive convincing of all participants in a war that we will win that war.

Reminds me of how we legalized propaganda in the US by Executive Order a few years ago, and the barrage of media messaging that Clinton was a lock, Trump would lose in a landslide, etc, and now Trump collusion and impeachment is a foregone conclusion, et al

Also, perhaps, even a little reminiscent of some of the Q messages.

There is truly an ongoing war for your mind out there, as I've told my children multiple times. Odd that I'd find a one-liner about "MindWar".

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Please use social media to ask Trump to bring Q back as an essential backchannel that is much needed to retain momentum as the battle wages on.

It appears to us that Q was taken over and removed by another Q, while removing his signature to show that he's been removed.

I think it was to ease the pressure, in appearance, so as to protect the President. For the sake of the love of God and country.

Very reflective because they tried to take Trump out, and then it was his follow up post to that one that posed the question about Obama and Russian interference.

The context, reading between the lines is clear, at least to me.

Too much terror for the bad guys on the whole as the Q phenomenon quickly spread into the many millions. Had to ease up at least in appearance.

Therefore, I predict that we won't be seeing any more of Q, sadly, for both parties.

So much work needs to be done, maybe they thought that it was time to move and to take action, CLEAN ACTION, authorized by the highest authority..

Actually - that's even MORE ominous when you really think about it, with the Freedom Flag as the last post, with more than enough crumbs left behind to bake a lot of bread, particularly as the future and the news proves past.

They (the evil ones) will just wait and bide their time however, if the Trump administration does not act quickly and decisively to knock down their pyramid by having it pull itself down by it's own hand, from within.

For everything if there's a will there's a way and if the Spirit informs it, then it's always and forever many many steps ahead of what anyone might have otherwise anticipated.

Their bag of tricks is empty.

I hope the Trump admin and all Patriots acts quicly and decisively.

For the love of God and Country. Where we go one we go all.

Thank you so much Q's for your service to your country and to your fellow man and woman.

Thank you so so much. Some of us do have an idea as to what's at stake and how far this goes.

We salute you!

edit on 20-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (every reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Reminds me of how we legalized propaganda in the US by Executive Order a few years ago, and the barrage of media messaging that Clinton was a lock, Trump would lose in a landslide, etc, and now Trump collusion and impeachment is a foregone conclusion, et al

Very insightful, there is no doubt in my mind this was
and is a dedicated part of their strategy.

They lost, and lets see to it they lose again.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That image of the American Flag was removed from post #788 at qanonposts.com... .

The symbolism of retiring Old Glory like that makes me uneasy.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It returned at the very end however.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: carewemust

It returned at the very end however.

Tell me if you see the same thing.

American Flag is present at: qanonmap.github.io...

American Flag is missing at: qanonposts.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Thank you. I am honored to be a part of this and wish to help in any way that I can.

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join