It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Lost Popular Vote And More To Come

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That we can prove.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Unlike you I'm not using logical fallacies. It's not a question, it's a fact the dossier came from Russian sources.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Technically speaking it is not "fact" the dossier was derived from Russian sources. The only part of the dossier that is technically true is with regards to the area concerning geopolitics. It has been known for more than 16 years Putin's desire to re-establish Russia as a global player. The rest is pure fiction and will never be proven by any measure as "fact".

Disinformation 101. Mix in some truth with a substantial volume of lies.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: jimmyx

Unlike you I'm not using logical fallacies. It's not a question, it's a fact the dossier came from Russian sources.

For some reason I don't believe you.....

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
To get a better idea on Mr. Dilley, he is live right now!!!

www.pscp.tv...#

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Because she should not be above the law. No one should be. Why do you want her to get away Scott free

The republicans wasted $100 million investigating her. Are you saying the they are so incompetent that they could not find something? Any thing to charge her with?

That extremely funny if you are because you are definitively their lap dog'

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
No thanks. I like to think for myself, unlike the fake news proghanda purveyors on the right who are so gullible they should be forced to have psychological treatment before they hurt someone. a reply to: Pladuim

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Yes, perish the thought of getting wider viewpoints, that might inform your own views. Can't have that...

edit on 2/22/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
No thanks. I like to think for myself, unlike the fake news proghanda purveyors on the right who are so gullible they should be forced to have psychological treatment before they hurt someone. a reply to: Pladuim

I'm going to throw a flag down here. Today should be a good day in the news for the Patriots of America! Research Q and you might come to an understanding that you have been the one the MSM has fooled, and psychological treatment will probably be needed in your future. This is going hard for people like you to understand at first, as a matter of fact, your going to be blown away once everything comes to light. I hope you can make it through. Myself, and many others will be here to build a bridge for you to get over once your done crying a river. November the 11, 2018, Trump is having a huge party, you should come. Military Parade, drinks, food, and a Bigly celebration of Draining The Swamp. Hillary and Obama should be in handcuffs by then.

Pladuim
edit on 11-3-2018 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

I think you need to check the dosage for your medication.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim
Very well said!

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join