It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Lost Popular Vote And More To Come

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I use to like conspiracy theories. During the times there was true curiosity. Now, conspiracy theories are just political trickery.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

1. Mass RICO cases that will hit the Judicial branch (white collar crime, pedophilia, child trafficking, drugs, gun running, etc.)

Would this be a surprise? The elite is completely corrupt, is that news? More, you have to be corrupted to be part of the elite or they won´t let you.

2. People charged with Treason and high crimes and classified as Enemy of the State, Military Tribunal

The only surprise is if this actually happens, that this should happen is not surprising at all.

3. Trump also won the popular vote.

Probably did, with the huge amount of illegals voting on an election that should OBVIOUSLY be reserved to citizens.

4. 4 more "shocking" memos to be released, there are 9 total.

9? -Probably more. There is no limit for what the ruling crooks can do.

5. Obama had daily briefings, which was passed to Hillary Clinton on Trumps campaign via the wire taps.

Obviously. Would be interesting to see what was actually in the memos. Might not be that good for The T

What we need is a revolution french style.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I use to like conspiracy theories. During the times there was true curiosity. Now, conspiracy theories are just political trickery.

If Q would be outed as just a pure LARP, wouldn't you feel some vindication?
So sit back and watch, maybe you can have a laugh about it in the end.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Illegals voting by millions is a lie and a stupid one. They wont even join trade unions much less vote.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I looked it up on google. If you are a friend of Q, what authority does he have to know government secrets?

Thank you for the Blessing.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

It wouldn’t matter with me. And most non poilitical buffs are tuning it all out because no trust in anyone. I suppose in that sense, trump republicans and Russians won.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

It wouldn’t matter with me. And most non poilitical buffs are tuning it all out because no trust in anyone. I suppose in that sense, trump republicans and Russians won.

And someone else may look at your statement and say that someone else won, if they believe that there is no evidence of a Trump/Russia connection.
What if the goal of some politicians is for everyone to finally 'tune out' and not give a crap, so the status quo is protected.
edit on b000000282018-02-11T09:55:53-06:0009America/ChicagoSun, 11 Feb 2018 09:55:53 -0600900000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Trump republicans and Russians have in common to destroy democracy, sew distrust in news outlets and government, increase war and military, I would say they have succeeded. Russians can even hack our election machines.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I hope your ready for this quote from the intel drop.

8. "Hillary got "7 millionish" of Trump's votes from machine fraud.
No way of vetting this intel, but future will prove if this is true."

It has nothing to do with illegal voting, they are saying that there is possible machine fraud. Just the other day, this came out.

www.newsweek.com...
edit on 11-2-2018 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

What intel drop? Why would I believe some obscure accuser who says it can’t be proved. Til later. That is a long famous con and fishing trick.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Are you really asking "what intel drop"? Please, try to catch up. I'm not here to argue, just discuss the drops, and see how accurate it all plays out. This is a conspiracy forum, and that is why I brought this subject here. Some people play Candy Crush, I like to find out what the spooks are doing today.

Pladuim
edit on 11-2-2018 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

Common citizens are allowed to see intel?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

No I dont. Not when I can already recognize the absurd and riduculous. There are many more worthwhile pursuits for broadening the mind.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I find it amazing what the right is willing to believe when it is anti-left, yet refuse to believe to that there just may be something to the Russia collusion thing.

They are willing to believe that millions of illegals voted, that a pizzeria was headquarters for a pedophilia ring, that sandy hook was a hoax, Obama was a gay Muslim not born in America and Michelle is/was a man, H Clinton had people killed, their unnamed sources are credible but others are not, there is a gay agenda, everything seems to be a false flag or martial law is about to be in-acted, global warming/climate change is a hoax, shariah law is just around the corner, everyone on the left is coming for guns and whatever ridiculous thing they can think of.

Trump may or may have not colluded with Russia, The right screams "ridiculous" or that is the most absurd thing I have ever heard"

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No I dont. Not when I can already recognize the absurd and riduculous. There are many more worthwhile pursuits for broadening the mind.

Like "Trump is going to win" ridiculous? Or "Hillary will lose" ridiculous?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Conspiracy theories are now used as political bait by the Far right, this site will never be the same and believe me the far right will use the net like they did in the election to smear the other side all the time- not just in election years

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Agreeded, San Francisco being the Worst

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Political bait? Heck, I just want to know what the heck is going on. The Russia/Trump collusion thing is ongoing, feel free to make a thread on it. I'll put it to you this way....if Trey Gowdy has something to say, I'm going to listen. I think he's a straight shooter, and basically he is the one that had me questioning everything more. I'm not trying to promote any false news, but anyone has to admit, it's not looking good for the democrats. I don't think we will have to wait very long before these intel dumps will be proven wrong or not. Lets see where this is at the end of the year. That's why I have numbered specific quotes from the dumps, and will monitoring them to see if they are proven true or not.

Pladuim

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

We're talking about Q. That's ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Page one and OP brought out the usual suspects. Strong work OP. They are like flies to shiff.

Nice post by the way. I'll keep this one close.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join