It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Lost Popular Vote And More To Come

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Good day ATS,

Let me introduce you to Brenden Dilley, Arizona's District Eight candidate for Congress. dilley2018.com... You can find more information on him in his social media pages. Dilley says he is getting "Q like intel drops" from a U.S intelligence contractor because he can be trusted.

The Burning Platform has ran this story about Dilley, and the information he is getting.

"These intel drops square with Q’s drops quite nicely. With both intel sources scoring confirmation in the news later."

www.theburningplatform.com...

Here is short a list of possible things to look for in the future, according to the intel drop.

1. Mass RICO cases that will hit the Judicial branch (white collar crime, pedophilia, child trafficking, drugs, gun running, etc.)

2. People charged with Treason and high crimes and classified as Enemy of the State, Military Tribunal

3. Trump also won the popular vote.

4. 4 more "shocking" memos to be released, there are 9 total.

5. Obama had daily briefings, which was passed to Hillary Clinton on Trumps campaign via the wire taps.

There's more, and updated intel drops almost daily. So to all of the ATS conspiracy fans, I think this is a huge one! As I look through all of this information, I just keep wondering if Hillary Clinton and her democrat team was going to take this fake Russian collusion stuff and really burn Donald Trump after the election if she had become president? I could see it now, MSNBC throwing a parade celebrating Hillary and taking down that evil Donald Trump. The White House would have been filled with Liberals for years. America would have fallen.

I've jumped on this Dilley train, so day by day, I'll be keeping an eye on these intel drops and see which ones actually make it out in the news. Anyone else want to ride?

Pladuim

edit on 10-2-2018 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

I'll believe it when it becomes credible. Right now it's nice fiction.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yay... another LARPer... We needed this...

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Hillary would go away FOREVER if you guys wouldn't keep bringing her up. Haven't you tired of her yet? I sure have.

+46 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Because she should not be above the law. No one should be. Why do you want her to get away Scott free

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
the elections been done for over a year now .
the evil bitch lost get over it .
getting quite tiresome hearing you americans whinging over the same old tired bull# .
no wonder nothing ever gets done over there too much time wasted arguing over stupid # .

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

I don't want to hear about it either. I do want action though.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I understand your skepticism, but something big is coming up.

www.theepochtimes.com...

Pladuim

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

When it's credible I'll take notice.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

you prefer we let people get away with crimes in our country?

no, we wont stop until they all pay the price of admission.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Your not seeing the big picture... you just don't get it. These people have broken many US laws and should stand accountable. Did you even read the links?

Pladuim

+48 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Hillary would go away FOREVER if you guys wouldn't keep bringing her up. Haven't you tired of her yet? I sure have.

NO!

I'm still pissed that she was able to get away with breaking major federal laws and putting national security at risk because "there was no intent," when, if I used the same defence in traffic court on a stinking speeding ticket, I know I'd be laughed at.

Until that smug witch swings from the gallows, the entire US justice system is one big, sad, sorry joke in my eyes.

:
edit on 2018 2 10 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Did we really?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim
Good day ATS,

Let me introduce you to Brenden Dilley, Arizona's District Eight candidate for Congress. dilley2018.com... You can find more information on him in his social media pages. Dilley says he is getting "Q like intel drops" from a U.S intelligence contractor because he can be trusted.

The Burning Platform has ran this story about Dilley, and the information he is getting.

"These intel drops square with Q’s drops quite nicely. With both intel sources scoring confirmation in the news later."

www.theburningplatform.com...

Here is short a list of possible things to look for in the future, according to the intel drop.

1. Mass RICO cases that will hit the Judicial branch (white collar crime, pedophilia, child trafficking, drugs, gun running, etc.)

2. People charged with Treason and high crimes and classified as Enemy of the State, Military Tribunal

3. Trump also won the popular vote.

4. 4 more "shocking" memos to be released, there are 9 total.

5. Obama had daily briefings, which was passed to Hillary Clinton on Trumps campaign via the wire taps.

There's more, and updated intel drops almost daily. So to all of the ATS conspiracy fans, I think this is a huge one! As I look through all of this information, I just keep wondering if Hillary Clinton and her democrat team was going to take this fake Russian collusion stuff and really burn Donald Trump after the election if she had become president? I could see it now, MSNBC throwing a parade celebrating Hillary and taking down that evil Donald Trump. The White House would have been filled with Liberals for years. America would have fallen.

I've jumped on this Dilley train, so day by day, I'll be keeping an eye on these intel drops and see which ones actually make it out in the news. Anyone else want to ride?

Pladuim

Mr Dilley posts himself all over the interweb with bullshiite bombs, GL productions, Reddit, etc, etc, and even they are getting pissed....eg;
"A birdie has told me that two of the names on ..."
"Guess who knows one of the companies that had 3 ..."

He has multi jobs, (including personal relationship coach) while he is standing for election to replace a Republican who stood down because of sexual harassment, yet he says feminists are a #-up!
White coat job needed methinks.

funny he doesn't post here innit?

edit on 10-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Get away with what? Haven't we already investigated her from here to hell and back and found nothing?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

you let Trump off for violating the constitution....emoluments clause is in the original document...ask yourself, why would the authors of our constitution put that in there, if it wasn't for a good reason?.......but to you, violating the basic tenants of the constitution is not a crime......

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

arrest the evil bitch and the rest of the corrupt bastards and send them all to prison where they belong instead of all the arguing over pointless bull# .

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

sources, sources, sources....

If your guy "can be trusted" so much, why is he leaking the info to the media?

Fun times, let me know when the book comes out.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
yeah this whole thing is gping to blow the roof off of the entire usa
even those in the "mainstream" are responding.....or did you not see the superbowl advetisments about this?

to the pit of misery
DILLY DILLY

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Oh, I understand this all could be total BS, but the intel drops have been somewhat accurate so far.

Pladuim

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join