It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Lost Popular Vote And More To Come

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: skoalman88

Hardly a bunch of liberals here bubba. The liberals are very very low in numbers on ATS But we are the strong ones who can survive the bull crap.
But if ya gotta leave. See ya...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

Well you have the terminology correct. It's a dump.
Someone flush it.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: butcherguy

Trump republicans and Russians have in common to destroy democracy, sew distrust in news outlets and government, increase war and military, I would say they have succeeded. Russians can even hack our election machines.

You do realize that so far there had been far more Russian collision proven with the DNC & FBI than with Trump right? But facts be damned. Lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

It has nothing to do with party. Let's protect our processes as AMERICANS.
Let us not let Russia's or any other country get a foot hold in our door.
Get out of the stupid mode. It's an attack on your country. Do something about it.

you can tell that to those who cant remember your posting history here
you SUPPORTED the shenanigans that were the dnc nom
you DENIED any wrongdoing by hrc
your opinion is worthless to me on any political subject as you only advocate for "justice " for one side
had "SHE" not cried RuSsIa neither would you

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

a reply to: butcherguy

Trump republicans and Russians have in common to destroy democracy, sew distrust in news outlets and government, increase war and military, I would say they have succeeded. Russians can even hack our election machines.

You do realize that so far there had been far more Russian collision proven with the DNC & FBI than with Trump right? But facts be damned. Lol.

not only that but the 4 that have had charges filed against them from the trump campaign; none of those charges have ANYTHING to do with collusion with the russians to win the election

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Mmm. Did I say collusion? Or did I say Russians and Republicans have a lot in common?
Lol. Automated responses. Trump is making you sick in the head.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Mmm. Did I say collusion? Or did I say Russians and Republicans have a lot in common?
Lol. Automated responses. Trump is making you sick in the head.

Wait....what? LMAO So you've given up collusion and now republicans and Russia are one and the same? I can't keep up with y'alls twisted games sorry. I guess you have to keep changing the plot lines though.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You must mean another poster. I haven’t been following the collusion aspect. Republicans and Russians have a common philosophy. That’s why Russians don’t like democrats, because of abortion and diversity of skin colors.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Republicans and Russians have a common philosophy. That’s why Russians don’t like democrats, because of abortion and diversity of skin colors.

This has to be one of the most ignorant things I have seen posted here.
All democrats support abortion.
All democrats have diversity of skin colors.

You win the interwebs!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Because they’re all on the same team

That's what I said?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Rob Goldstone, who ever the f#ck that is doesn't sound very Russian to me...

Furthermore, that email is from Rob Goldstone. I don't see any evidence of collusion there, do you have any correspondence between the two gentlemen or is that just a random one off email?

You should know who Rob Goldstone is if you're going to argue for trump in the collusion issue.

I'm not arguing for Trump. I'm arguing against false narratives.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Well you have the terminology correct. It's a dump.
Someone flush it.

Haha, Tronald Dump!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Procedural error. Hahaha. Keep the hits coming.

She didn't follow the correct procedures that is for sure. But she also had the right to the materials and never
intentionally handed them over to anyone who didn't have the right to see them. To me the email situation wasn't criminal but the poor handling and failure to follow proper procedures made her unfit for office.

I was always much more concerned with the foundation and the huge amount of money contributed to it

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yeah. That’s what I said. Democrats believe in women’s right to her body and the tent is welcome to all skin colors. Russians are authoritarians like Republicans. That’s why republicans can’t debate without name calling and using the personal pronoun “you”. Diversion tactics.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

All democrats support abortion.

Little error here. Not all democrats support abortion. Hell not all democrats are pro-choice even. So lumping everyone together is pretty small minded.

Let me give you an example. I am pro-choice but anti-abortion. Given the choice I would not have an abortion. (would help if I were a female too but that's beside the point). However, I did come to that decision on my own terms. Therefore I chose my stance on the issue and support everyone's right to do the same. (Pro-choice =/= pro-abortion)

Now, unless someone told you to believe your way, you made the same choices. Therefore, you also must be "pro-choice".

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

It's insane that crazy ramblings like this:

1. Mass RICO cases that will hit the Judicial branch (white collar crime, pedophilia, child trafficking, drugs, gun running, etc.)

2. People charged with Treason and high crimes and classified as Enemy of the State, Military Tribunal

3. Trump also won the popular vote.

4. 4 more "shocking" memos to be released, there are 9 total.

5. Obama had daily briefings, which was passed to Hillary Clinton on Trumps campaign via the wire taps.

Are easily believed by you guys because someone typed them on the internet, but you require stupid amounts of proof to believe that Trump or his goons could be corrupt.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Thanks for the explanation.
I do not think all democrats support abortion, but others here clearly do.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Eshel

Thanks for the explanation.
I do not think all democrats support abortion, but others here clearly do.

Fair enough. Just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Get away with what? Haven't we already investigated her from here to hell and back and found nothing?

Hillary Clinton was investigated and found to have broken the law. However, she was not charged nor subsequently prosecuted for breaking the law. Hence the reason we have a "Q" in our midst.

There is a storm of righteous retribution upon the horizon.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Honestly!? It's obvious how corrupt Hillary has been. Pay for Play Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, Uranium 1, Sabotage of Bernie, Haiti Fund Ripoff, Private Email Server, and on and on. She will fall and if you think she is not guilty you're sooo naive!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join