It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Lost Popular Vote And More To Come

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No were not, start from the beginning and slowly reread.

Pladuim

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: butcherguy

Trump republicans and Russians have in common to destroy democracy, sew distrust in news outlets and government, increase war and military, I would say they have succeeded. Russians can even hack our election machines.

this is extraordinarily rich coming from the party that is ok with rigging a party nomination

so you are ok with some corruption in your democracy but only when it HELPS hillary

what a joke you peiple have become,
you will lose your mind if the participation trophy that is "the popular vote" is taken fron your grubby hands

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I haven't been on ATS in a very long time. Felt like checking it today. Wow, I am glad I won't be coming back again.

This site was once "the place" for good conspiracy stuff. Now, it's just a bunch of paid liberal shills crying about Trump.

A few parting words:

Hillary lost. Hillary is very corrupt. Trump is not a Russian agent nor was he assisted by Russia to defeat Hillary. Liberals drone on and on about how badass Mueller is - well, it's been over a year and your hero hasn't found anything on Trump. Hint: Trump is clean. Sorry your girl lost the election. Next time, put someone up who can make it through a sentence without hacking up a lung.

ATS - RIP

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim
If it's one thing I've learned recently it's that politicians are susceptible to believing what they want from "anonymous intelligence sources", and their base eat it up, D or R

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
More to come soon, another dump.

Pladuim

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Oh boy, I knew John Brennan was going to pop up soon!

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ured/

Pladuim

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Remember when Hillary was reported to have shouted, after a difficult interview with Lauer at NBC:

If I lose, we all go down and that fascist **** will have us swinging from nooses!

Yeah, that.

I'm waiting. Please, please, please...

:

So you agree he's a fascist? or just the part you agree with - concerning everyone will be swinging from nooses.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Get away with what? Haven't we already investigated her from here to hell and back and found nothing?

You want to be a liberal / progressive is one thing. To play coy around here everyday as if a completely utterly deluded as if Hillary isn't a career war criminal of the most hyper-corrupt variety, in the most corrupt bastard system as there ever was, is another thing entirely.

If you truly want to go down that route, I see your Hillary Clinton and raise you the George W. Bush administration.
Two wars, millions dead. Dodgy and fictional intelligence at best.

What crimes did he, Cheney, Rumsfeld get charged for?

I will agree she's one dodgy woman to put it lightly, but if an actual war criminal by definition in Bush, Blair etc go scott free, I find it highly suspicious that Clinton would be charged.

As for the OP, obvious fiction

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: skoalman88
I haven't been on ATS in a very long time. Felt like checking it today. Wow, I am glad I won't be coming back again.

This site was once "the place" for good conspiracy stuff. Now, it's just a bunch of paid liberal shills crying about Trump.

A few parting words:

Hillary lost. Hillary is very corrupt. Trump is not a Russian agent nor was he assisted by Russia to defeat Hillary. Liberals drone on and on about how badass Mueller is - well, it's been over a year and your hero hasn't found anything on Trump. Hint: Trump is clean. Sorry your girl lost the election. Next time, put someone up who can make it through a sentence without hacking up a lung.

ATS - RIP

Paid shills crying about Trump?

Hillary lost. Hillary is very corrupt.

Everyone agrees on that.

Trump is not a Russian agent nor was he assisted by Russia to defeat Hillary

Who needs investigations? When anonymous ATS'ers can be judge Jury and executioner.

Liberals drone on and on about how badass Mueller is - well, it's been over a year and your hero hasn't found anything on Trump. Hint: Trump is clean.

That's not how investigations work. They don't start and immediately end. Many can take years and years. You must be new to politics or naive. You seem to think anonymous sources from a well known huckster and Qanon (a 4chan poster) somehow have more veracity than an actual ongoing investigation is funny, go back to GLP.

Sorry your girl lost the election. Next time, put someone up who can make it through a sentence without hacking up a lung.

Most liberals actually prefered Sanders. The only people still talking about Hillary are republicans at this point.
I've found most people on here who dislike Trump, aren't neccesarily Clinton fans, in fact they put Clinton and Trump in the same elite box, it's some people think Trump is an every man, nothing could be further from the truth.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Because she should not be above the law. No one should be. Why do you want her to get away Scott free

Because, she's irrelevant today. Stop wasting tax payer money on Hillary. Let God be her judge. We have better things to do with our time and our money.

Having classified emails on her personal server isn't the end of the world. It doesn't matter today. All that junk was classified yesterday, and is now outdated.

Move on.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DrMescalito

Isn't sanders under investigation for fraud?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Not a very good grasp on blind justice or law and order.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Bernie Sanders and his followers are far too weak and passive to take on Hillary, so the job falls to the next in line with a claim against her....Trump.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And you trump supporters are getting sick. You are taking it as personal issues instead of politics.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
the elections been done for over a year now .
the evil bitch lost get over it .
getting quite tiresome hearing you americans whinging over the same old tired bull# .
no wonder nothing ever gets done over there too much time wasted arguing over stupid # .

Yeah, it's not like you British ever dredge up old criminals and crimes. Does Jimmy Savile mean anything to you?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

They are warming up a cell for Hillary and Bill. Chelsea too.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

No we only care to convict criminals because the Demonrats won't!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

And you trump supporters are getting sick. You are taking it as personal issues instead of politics.

lol
keep telling yourself that
nothing to add about the fraud that was the dnc nom process tho
you just play ostrich on that
more soothing for you guys

lol but you will lecture others about how important the "democratic" process is....
what a joke

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

No. It's complete nonsense.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with party. Let's protect our processes as AMERICANS.
Let us not let Russia's or any other country get a foot hold in our door.
Get out of the stupid mode. It's an attack on your country. Do something about it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join