It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush says Russia meddled in 2016 US election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I really hate deliberate ignorance.

I would like to use this as my sig. I will give you proper credit.
Let me know if that's cool.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just keep on shilling for the establishment.
You’ve long showed your true colors by now.

Well darn it, you ran Silly off. Why did you do that? You are just soooo mean.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The Bush's would know about meddling after their Saudi connection and all.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I'll worry about Russia influencing the US Government when they have Russian citizens in US Government.

So fully paid up and loyal Russian spies are fine, so long as they are American born?

Gotcha.

Russia has spies, the US has spies, everybody has spies. And spies do what spies do. I can accept that.

Quick quiz: Aside from 2016, which Presidential election had controversy! rumors! speculations! investigations! special prosecutors! explosive secrets! shady people! sex!? Trick question: the answer is all of them.

But not every country has open, foreign citizens in their government. People who make laws and policies for one country, and are citizens of another. When we have people in our government with Russian citizenship deciding which countries we should invade, and how much foreign aid we should give Russia, I'll be a somewhat more concerned about Russia's influence in our elections.

What I'm really not "fine" with is that Republicans, Democrats, conservative media, and liberal media just ignore the fact that we already have a foreign government influencing our elections, laws, and policy. They do it openly. Every election, every year, all the time.

Get me?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

did he saudi handlers tel him to say this? also wtf is he doing in uae?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

what proof do you have ? do you have a tampered with voting machine.
? all i have heard is dnc claims there private servers were hacked but that has not been confirmed because they refused to let law enforcement or intelligence agencies examine their servers

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

what proof do you have ? do you have a tampered with voting machine.
? all i have heard is dnc claims there private servers were hacked but that has not been confirmed because they refused to let law enforcement or intelligence agencies examine their servers

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The Russians hacked the election. There's no doubt at all. They did that. It's been proven.
Bottom line no negotiations. They did this. Ignore it if you choose.

Russian Hacking and God are very alike. I'm going to need to see some actual proof before I believe. This is the only part of US politics I pay attention to now because, if the hacking is real, its yuge! (I have to admit Trump isn't a boring president, US politics have never been so interesting as they are now.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Aww, how cute the Deep State just summoned a new player.

- "There's pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled," said former President Bush.
- Donald Trump has denied that Moscow tried to affect the vote.
- Speaking of Russian President Vladimir Putin, Bush called him "zero-sum."

With all these crazy news lately maybe I missed something like WHERE'S THIS EVIDENCE HE'S TALKING ABOUT?

Former President George W. Bush said on Thursday that "there's pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled" in the 2016 American presidential election, forcefully rebutting fellow Republican Donald Trump's denials of Moscow trying to affect the vote.

While never mentioning President Trump by name, Bush appeared to be pushing back on Trump's attempts to have warmer relations with Russia, as well as his comments on immigration.

The White House did not immediately comment on Bush's remarks.

"There's pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled," Bush said at a talk in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. "Whether they affected the outcome is another question."

Bush also said that "it's problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system. Our democracy is only as good as people trust the results."

U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded Russia meddled in the 2016 election to help Trump win. Numerous investigations are under way to determine whether Trump's campaign aided the Kremlin in its efforts.

LOL

The rest of the article is irrelevant, just posting because someone may have missed Mr. Bush's back at business now that Obama can't show his ass up since he's probably hiding in a bunker with his 30 lawyers.

CNBC

Their lies just reinforce my opinion that they really did broke the law to push their agenda.

did he say it was in support for hillary

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Bush is right- he is a genius and his intellect goes unnoticed. As he famously said "fool me once...shame on you. Fool me-you can't get fooled again."

But he has a point, there might be collusion with Russia that didn't alter the result and as the great man said "I believe man and fish can coexist peacefully" which is the most abstract form of pacifism I've seen.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Bush is right- he is a genius and his intellect goes unnoticed. As he famously said "fool me once...shame on you. Fool me-you can't get fooled again."

But he has a point, there might be collusion with Russia that didn't alter the result and as the great man said "I believe man and fish can coexist peacefully" which is the most abstract form of pacifism I've seen.

Mission Accomplished!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

same guy who was also implicated in fixing elections !

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

If G. W. says it, that is good enough for me.

We can just send Muller and the rest of the investigators home and get the noose ready for Trump and the gang.

(well, I just figure a small amount of sarcastic humor was in line to lighten up the sorrow brought about by this revelation)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Hey just get G W BUSH to smoke out those Russians !

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
George W. Bush says Russia meddled in 2016 US election

After the last 18 years of the usual suspects snipping bout the 2000 election.

GW is the last person to chime in.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

never mind the fact his father was the head of the CIA .

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
I read about the first dozen or so links. Almost all of them are anonymous sources with no facts to back them up. One that actually has names and quotes and the only actual 'celebration' ironically comes from the 'Liberal Democratic Party of Russia' and some of its members.
Russian Leaders Cheer Trump Victory.

A widely reported applause of the election results in the Russian parliament is based on anonymous sources. One of those anonymous sources said they were all relieved, hence the applause. They believed Hillary was going to surround Russia with nukes and push for war. Avoiding war IS something to cheer for. The Russian 'celebration' wasn't even close to the misguided reaction the world had after Obamas first election when people were actually celebrating.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here's my thoughts on this...

A. They probably did hack and try to meddle knowing full well that Trump is more Pro Russian than Hillary.
B. The US meddles in foreign elections all the time. Do some deep research on this and also on how we effect regime change around the world.
C. Hillary would have lost and did lose regardless, because nobody likes her except middle aged hippies that have been slowly brainwashed into thinking the democratic party of today has the same ideals as their counter parts from the 60s. except Hillary cheated in the primary and repulsed everyone else on the left who ether didn't vote or voted Green party or libertarian party.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join