It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Gets Worse: Carter Page Was An Undercover Asset For The FBI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It sounds too clear-cut.

Call me skeptical.

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: carewemust
The Glenn Simpson testimony that was unilaterally released by Sen Diane Feinstein on 1/9/2018, stated that an "FBI MOLE" was in the Trump campaign.

Source: www.independent.co.uk...

That MOLE was Carter Page?

oops
I want prison sentences
what they did was try to plant evidence and frame Trump

A Federal Grand Jury working with a Special Counsel, is needed in order to pull all these crimes, dating back to Hillary and Uranium One, together...and then begin leveling charges. Many people will face charges for at least 2 distinct criminal activities that are separated by years.
edit on 2/5/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

No. Carter Page admitted to being "Male No.1" which is not UCE-1.

I looked through the article about the trial and did not see male #1.

Taken in cocnjunction with the NYT piece that describes his activities, it seems clear that UCE 1 was Page.

Yes, technically he said male 1 in the testimony though.

Do you see any reason to believe UCE 1 is not him?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I'll go through and see if I can clean it up.

link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: carewemust

Damn, good find. I'm going to add this to the OP if you don't mind.

Add to it that President Obama knew about ALL OF THIS. That's being revealed on Hannity TV show right now.

link   
Page will be on the Laura Ingraham show (Fox News) at 7 Pacific time

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I can't help but wonder if Papadopoulos was also a spook. He was extracted from the way it looks. I can't find the article at the moment, but the news report of his arrest after arriving on a flight from Germany sounds like a hasty extraction to me.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I want to know when did drunk people become 'reliable witness's' since they are vertoben from driving cars.

As to Page.

COINTEL PRO.

COINTELPRO (an acronym for COunter INTELligence PROgram) was a series of covert, and at times illegal,[1][2] projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations.[3][4]

Operation Trump

COINTELPRO tactics are still used to this day, and have been alleged to include discrediting targets through psychological warfare; smearing individuals and groups using forged documents and by planting false reports in the media; harassment; wrongful imprisonment; and illegal violence, including assassination.[7][8][9][10] The FBI's stated motivation was "protecting national security, preventing violence, and maintaining the existing social and political order.[sic.]"[11]

That sounds familiar.

edit on 5-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Carter Page is about to be on The Ingraham Angle on Fox soon. 10pm ET

Let's see what he has to say now...

Thanks for the Heads-up!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Funny, Paul Ryan said today the people and the president just need to let the FBI do it's job. Hope all of you bashing the FBI don't ever need them.

The only reason so many of you beat the FBI up, is because of Trump. The FBI did not make Trump or his camp stay in close contact with non other than Russia.

I hope this Dem memo blows the GOP memo out of the water!

edit on 5-2-2018 by kurthall because: Fix

edit on 5-2-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ExVoto

George has consulted for energy companies operating in the Eastern Mediterranean and Caspian and has written reports on both Israel’s and Cyprus’ upstream natural gas market structure that have been briefed to regulatory authorities. George’s work on the topics has been published and cited in the Washington Times, Jamestown Foundation, Hudson Institute, Jerusalem Post, Natural Gas Europe, Haaretz, Hurriyet, Arutz Sheva and Phileleftheros. He has been awarded by the U.S. State Department as a finalist to represent the United States at UNESCO in 2011.

George Papadopoulos

In 2011 Hillary Rodham Clinton became the first sitting Secretary of State to visit UNESCO where she helped launch a partnership promoting education for women and girls.

U.S. State Department

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

If only the FBI were one unified body.

Sort of like the politicians aren't just D or R.

I'm curious, what could be in the Dem memo that would blow the R's out of the water?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Okay I found the article from Politico. The entire thing reads really strange.

His arrest reads a lot like a hasty extraction

I'm really starting to think that Papadopoulos was also a spook and a mole.

Papadopoulos arrested

"Buchanan told Papadopolous to stand and formally advised him he'd been charged in a criminal complaint with obstruction of justice and making false official statements. She then called on Van Grack to lay out the maximum penalties: five years and a $250,000 fine for the false statement charge and 20 years in prison and $250,000 fine for the obstruction charge.

Van Grack said the government wasn't seeking Papadopolous' detention — a somewhat unusual move since agents had just arrested him. But the Chicago-based energy consultant was told to give up his passports (two of them) and to keep away from individuals and entities related to the charges against him.

he former Trump campaign adviser replied "Yes" when the magistrate asked whether he understood his obligation to appear in court when requested, but chimed in moments later to indicate he didn't know whom he was forbidden to contact."
edit on 5-2-2018 by ExVoto because: Stuff

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

No. Carter Page admitted to being "Male No.1" which is not UCE-1.

You are correct that Male 1 and UCE 1 are most likely different people.

here is a link to the FBI document.

www.nytimes.com...

It is a long read, but it seems to me that Male 1 here is page (as shown) which is different than what this document calls CS 1, which I believe is the same person listed as UCE 1 in the article I linked.

Nevertheless, despite not being an FBI employee, he was a witness for them, and was accused of no wrong doing, as the NYT article shows.

The businessman, Carter Page, met with one of three Russians who were eventually charged with being undeclared officers with Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the S.V.R. The F.B.I. interviewed Mr. Page in 2013 as part of an investigation into the spy ring, but decided that he had not known the man was a spy, and the bureau never accused Mr. Page of wrongdoing.

The court documents say that Mr. Page, who founded an investment company in New York called Global Energy Capital, provided documents about the energy business to one of the Russians, Victor Podobnyy, thinking he was a businessman who could help with brokering deals in Russia.

In fact, Mr. Podobnyy was an S.V.R. officer posing as an attaché at the Russian mission to the United Nations.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ExVoto

Worthy of a Papadopoulos thread. Haven't had one in a few months.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If only the FBI were one unified body.

Sort of like the politicians aren't just D or R.

I'm curious, what could be in the Dem memo that would blow the R's out of the water?

Discrediting part of the GOP memo, which is not even nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

It just went to show us Trump only hires the best people.

link   

Perhaps male 1 happens to be Papadopoulos?

link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Funny, Paul Ryan said today the people and the president just need to let the FBI do it's job. Hope all of you bashing the FBI don't ever need them.

The only reason so many of you beat the FBI up, is because of Trump. The FBI did not make Trump or his camp stay in close contact with non other than Russia.

I hope this Dem memo blows the GOP memo out of the water!

No I was accusing the FBI of wrong doing in Ruby ridge, waco, their practice of not handing over requested evidnce to oversight groups, and thier handliung of the Hillary investigation, all before the trump investigation.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

When pointed out that in fact Page never met sechin, instead of saying this shows the dossier is wrong, they say well he testified he met Dvorkivich, who is a guy under sechin, so somehow this confirms part of that dossier.

No. Dvorkivich doesn't work for Sechin. Arkady Dvorkovich was Medvedev's Deputy Prime Minister. You're thinking of Andrey Baranov, head of investor relations for Rosneft.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

How would you describe the R memo?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join