It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Gets Worse: Carter Page Was An Undercover Asset For The FBI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
MY goodness. This really cuts to the core of the corruption. Basically the FBI planted a guy in the trump campaign so they could later use him as justification to spy on trump and his associates. This is a whole new level of sick.

Here's a quick rundown:
1) 2013 A russian operative tried to recruit an American business man, but really it was carter page working for the FBI.
2) Page bugged the russian operative using a binder full of fake reports about his industry
3) In march of 2016, the russian operative pled guilty to "conspiring to act in the United States as an agent of the Russian Federation, without providing prior notice to the Attorney General."
4) March of 2016, seems familiar, doesn't it? Isn't that when Trump mentioned page in a list of names?
5) Seven months later (October 2016) the FBI told the FISA court that carter page was a suspected russian agent? After he just helped them take down a russian agent? Hmmm... that's weird... or maybe it's not and it was all part of the plan.

Alright, now for the evidence:
Here's the court case where the russian agent was caught and pled guilty: LINK
Page is referred to as UCE-1 (undercover employee 1, yes page was on the dole of the FBI).

The FBI obtained the recordings after Sporyshev attempted to recruit an FBI undercover employee (“UCE-1”), who was posing as an analyst from a New York-based energy company. In response to requests from Sporyshev, UCE-1 provided Sporyshev with binders containing purported industry analysis written by UCE-1 and supporting documentation relating to UCE-1’s reports, as well as covertly placed recording devices. Sporyshev then took the binders to, among other places, the Residentura.

How do we know this was page? Well, the NYT of course: LINK
This article fully describes what page did, which was supply bugged materials to the Russians, as an employee of the FBI.

The court documents say that Mr. Page, who founded an investment company in New York called Global Energy Capital, provided documents about the energy business to one of the Russians, Victor Podobnyy, thinking he was a businessman who could help with brokering deals in Russia.

The court case didn't wrap up until april, 2016, so it stands to reason that he was still employed by the FBI up until that point (in case he needed to be used as a witness).

This is ridiculous. The FBI needs to be dismantled, Ron Paul was right.

A more thorough explanation of it all: LINK

Grambler has put more information together below, in this post which is definitely worth a read.

Courtesy of carewemust: According the Fusion GPS founder, Glenn Simpson, the FBI had a mole in the trump campaign. Would make sense that it was carter page www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 5-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
where is this info coming from?

Basically the FBI planted a guy in the trump campaign so they could later use him as justification to spy on trump and his associates.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Read the post. It's all in there.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I posted a thread but you beat me to it, so I will post my op here.

So everyone has heard over and over again about how shady Page is because there was a fisa warrant out for him in 2013.

This was apparently used in the October 2016 fisa warrant against him, his shady past.

Media people, and even folks right here n ATS have repeatedly brought this up as a reason that page is shady and somehow that makeds using the oppo research dossier agianst him more palpable.

Well it turns out, Page was ended up being an employee of the FBi as a result of those earlier fisa warrants, and actually worked with the FBI to bring down a russian criminal.

In 2013 Carter Page was working as an under-cover employee (UCE) of the FBI, helping them to build a case against “Evgeny Buryakov”. In March 2016 Carter Page remained their informant pre-trial. [Note – Pay attention to the names in the following citations]

Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and John P. Carlin, Assistant Attorney General for National Security, announced that EVGENY BURYAKOV, a/k/a “Zhenya,” pled guilty today to conspiring to act in the United States as an agent of the Russian Federation, without providing prior notice to the Attorney General.

[…] The FBI obtained the recordings after Sporyshev attempted to recruit an FBI undercover employee (“UCE-1”), who was posing as an analyst from a New York-based energy company. In response to requests from Sporyshev, UCE-1 provided Sporyshev with binders containing purported industry analysis written by UCE-1 and supporting documentation relating to UCE-1’s reports, as well as covertly placed recording devices.(more)

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Here is a link to Pages testimoney in front of the House, where he acknowledges he was UCE-1.

pg 45
intelligence.house.gov...

So what we see is that all of the bluster about how shady Page is, the FBO had amplyed him just months earlier and he helped bring down a russian criminal.

One last piece of strangeness, it truns out that the very agent working on the conviction of the urussian that page was an employee for, actually may have been the same guy who signed the warrant for the fisa court against page in octeober.

Because “FISA Title I” surveillance authority against a U.S. citizen is so serious (the U.S. government is essentially calling the target a spy), only a few people are authorized to even apply for such surveillance warrants. One of the four people authorized to make such a filing is the Asst. Attorney General who is head of the National Security Division of the DOJ. That person is John P Carlin.

The same John P Carlin who, together with the FBI counterintelligence unit, hired Carter Page as an FBI Under-Cover Employee, turns around and six months later accuses Page of being a Russian Spy – because the DOJ-NSD and FBI CoIntel needed to find a legal way to spy on the Trump campaign. The 2016 FISA Title 1 surveillance of former FBI employee Carter Page became that legal way. [“The Insurance Policy”]

In October of 2016, immediately after making the FISA Court filing, claiming Page was working for a foreign government and successfully gaining the surveillance warrant, Asst. Attorney General John P Carlin resigns as head of the DOJ-NSD.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
if you become a criminal, become an FBI agent and then you can cover up your crimes and collect a pension

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Great info, especially the page testimony! Really ridiculous what they've done here. They fabricated evidence, planted a mole, used the fake evidence and the mole to justify spying on their political opponents.

My big concern is that this has been going on for a lot longer than we suspected.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Bet the Trump people knew about this all along.

They have their sourzez.

😉

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So think how this fbi investigation started.

First we have Papadopolous, which as I point out on this thread, was a joke of a reason to launch such a massive investigation into trumps team.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now we have all of the craziness about Page here.

Now it is being reported that the fisa warrant against page in october 2016 basically consisted of three things. Most importantly the dossier, which has been discussed at length why that is bad.

Then Isikoff Yahoo news article that corroborated the dossier. Not only is it insane to use a newspaper as proof of something in a court to spy on americans, but the source for the article was Steele himself, who created the dossier.

And lastly was Pages history of contacts with russians. Now we come to find out that although a fisa survellance warrant was issued on page in 20143, he ended up being hired becoming an employee of the FBI that assisted them in convicting a russian criminal.

Keep in mind also that allegedly a fisa warrant against page was sought in the summer of 2016, and in an almost unprecedented move was denied. This means that the amount of time from when Page was an employee of the fbi until the time they sought to spy on him was a month or two.

link   
So that is very fitting as it's actually FBI M.O. Think McVay, or Boston Bombers. Some are willing patsies, others not so much.
edit on 5-2-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
link   

This is typucal FBI. Manufacture BS cases

Jesus.

Dismantle the FBI

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Carter Page is about to be on The Ingraham Angle on Fox soon. 10pm ET

Let's see what he has to say now...

+1 more 
link   
Damn.

J.Edgar would high five these corrupt bastards. Straight out of his playbook.

+13 more 
link   
The Glenn Simpson testimony that was unilaterally released by Sen Diane Feinstein on 1/9/2018, stated that an "FBI MOLE" was in the Trump campaign.

Source: www.independent.co.uk...

That MOLE was Carter Page?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

i figured i would ask you because you give the most info in your posts as anyone on ats. Would the judge who signs the fisa warrant be aware of this? or would the fbi have withheld this as well?

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Glenn Simpson testimony that was unilaterally released by Sen Diane Feinstein on 1/9/2018, stated that an "FBI MOLE" was in the Trump campaign.

Source: www.independent.co.uk...

That MOLE was Carter Page?

oops

I want prison sentences

what they did was try to plant evidence and frame Trump
edit on 5-2-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Damn, good find. I'm going to add this to the OP if you don't mind.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: carewemust

Damn, good find. I'm going to add this to the OP if you don't mind.

great thread D I just wish you put a small amount of more effort into making it easier to read aka reformat your presentation

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Just when you think you've counted all the tendrils, more expose themselves.

This is getting into a very dangerous area. One that would require a massive shake-up at the FBI.

BTW, your typos are epic in fashion!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

No. Carter Page admitted to being "Male No.1" which is not UCE-1.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Another thing of note; I have had people on ATS claim that some of the dossier has been veirifed, because it said Page met with Igor Sechin in Russia to discuss helping russia for 19% of the company Roseneft.

When pointed out that in fact Page never met sechin, instead of saying this shows the dossier is wrong, they say well he testified he met Dvorkivich, who is a guy under sechin, so somehow this confirms part of that dossier.

In my reading of Pages testimoney above, which I will go through more thoruoughly, he mentions this in response to Schiff on page 38 and around theres.

He says he met with him walking out of a conference for 5 or 10 seconds.

Somehow, people are trying to claim thiis admission of a public bump in for 10 seconds proves the dossier was correct, depsite the fact that this is clearly not enough time to do what the dossier alleged, and it wasnt even with the right person that was named in the dossier.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join