It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Gets Worse: Carter Page Was An Undercover Asset For The FBI

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Grambler

Maybe they discovered evidence of that?

Just a thought... We can’t debate it without facts. The facts are classified.

What we can do is demand transparency, which the fbi and dems are fighting tooth and nail.

We can also discuss the implications of how bad this would be if true.

Just like the media and many others have been discussing the trump russia case without access to classified info.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Did they? There are solid reasons to think that Page is not the UCE-1. He is Male 1.

Read the excellent discussion between Ante and Grambler above for details.

So if he wasn’t on their payroll, the the “they planted a mole” theory collapses.

If it were true it would be a big deal so I understand the feeling behind what you are saying. But I don’t think it’s true. Not based on a close analysis of the facts in the documentation so far, anyway.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I was on my phone, its freezing, and now am back home.

OK

TheGUT posted a link with an excellent breakdown. I wanted to wait until more sources were available, but this break down is absolute in its conclusion about WHO UCE-1 is.

In March 2016 Carter Page Was an FBI Employee – In October 2016 FBI Told FISA Court He’s a Spy… Posted on February 5, 2018 by sundance In 2013 Carter Page was working as an under-cover employee (UCE) of the FBI, helping them to build a case against “Evgeny Buryakov”. In March 2016 Carter Page remained their informant pre-trial. [Note – Pay attention to the names in the following citations] Sources:

♦ In 2013 the U.S. Department of Justice, Southern District of New York, announced an indictment against a Russian Operative Evgeny Buryakov. In March of 2016 Buryakov pleaded GUILTY: Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and John P. Carlin, Assistant Attorney General for National Security, announced that EVGENY BURYAKOV, a/k/a “Zhenya,” pled guilty today to conspiring to act in the United States as an agent of the Russian Federation, without providing prior notice to the Attorney General.

The FBI obtained the recordings after Sporyshev attempted to recruit an FBI undercover employee (“UCE-1”),who was posing as an analyst from a New York-based energy company .

In response to requests from Sporyshev, UCE-1 provided Sporyshev with binders containing purported industry analysis written by UCE-1 and supporting documentation relating to UCE-1’s reports, as well as covertly placed recording devices.

♦ In 2016 Reuters published an article, based on the ongoing court case, going into detail about court records. NEW YORK (Reuters) – The FBI eavesdropped on meetings involving Russian intelligence personnel in New York City, including a suspected spy posing as a trade representative, by hiding recorders in binders containing supposedly confidential information about the energy sector, U.S. prosecutors said. The hours of covert recordings from 2013 were disclosed in papers filed in Manhattan federal court on Tuesday in the case of Evgeny Buryakov, a Russian citizen who U.S. prosecutors say posed as a banker while participating in a Cold War-style spy ring.

According to prosecutors, in April 2012, Sporyshev met an undercover FBI employee posing as an analyst at a New York energy firm at an oil and gas industry conference. Over the next two years, they met to discuss the industry and other economic and political issues, prosecutors said, with Sporyshev providing gifts and cash for information. In 2013, the FBI employee began providing Sporyshev with the binders containing purported industry analysis he wrote, supporting documents, and “covertly placed recording devices,” prosecutors wrote.

♦ In April 2017, writing a story about Carter Page, and trying to enhance/affirm the Russian narrative, they outlined Page’s connections to the Trump campaign, the New York Times referenced Page’s prior connection to the operation.

[Notice how the story is shaped] : Russian intelligence operatives tried in 2013 to recruit an American businessman and eventual foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign who is now part of the F.B.I. investigation into Russia’s interference into the American election, according to federal court documents and a statement issued by the businessman.

The businessman, Carter Page, met with one of three Russians who were eventually charged with being undeclared officers with Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the S.V.R.

The F.B.I. interviewed Mr. Page in 2013 as part of an investigation into the spy ring, but decided that he had not known the man was a spy, and the bureau never accused Mr. Page of wrongdoing.

The court documents say that Mr. Page, who founded an investment company in New York called Global Energy Capital, provided documents about the energy business to one of the Russians. To record their conversations, the F.B.I. inserted a listening device into binders that were passed to the Russian intelligence operatives during an energy conference , according to a former United States intelligence official. It is transparently clear that Carter Page was the Under-Cover Employee (UCE) of the FBI in the 2013 case.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Mr Page, is on record handing binders with recording devices to russian operatives that the FBI were after, for trying to buy illegal US energy secrets.

UCE-1, is on record handing binders with recording devices to Russian operatives who were buying energy analysis in order for the FBI to apprehend them.

Its a really good breakdown in the link. I will wait until the news cycle picks up on it and people have a chance to digest it more before I get back into it.

Have a good one!

Carter Page was an FBI Under-Cover Employee in 2013, and remained the primary FBI witness through May of 2016.

If Carter Page was working as an UCE (FBI undercover employee), responsible for the bust of a high level Russian agent in 2013 -and remained a UCE- throughout the court case UP TO May of 2016, how is it possible that on October 21st 2016 Carter Page is put under a FISA Title 1 surveillance warrant as an alleged Russian agent?

edit on 2 5 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
UCE 1 is not page, that link ois miastaken.

Notice how it says the person that gave the binders met with russians several times starting in 2012.

Page on the other hand as the article shows, first met with the russians in 2013. He was not pretending to be an an analyst from an energy company.

Here is what we know.

Page tetsified that he was Male 1. he said in an interview even tonight that he was a witness, not an employee fo the FBI.

The FBI filing that I linked describes a male 1 that lines up exactly with what Page says happened.

The filing also lists a separate person, named CS 1, who matches up perfectly with UCE 1.

I am 99% sure Page is not UCE 1. What incesntive would he have even in an interview today to lie about what his position was, whne saying he was UCE1 would make him look far less like a Kremlin agent?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
All very interesting.

To note: Page has not been charged with anything either.

Also, per Wikipedia.

Page is the founder and managing partner of Global Energy Capital,

a one-man investment fund and consulting firm specializing in the Russian and Central Asian oil and gas business

Repeat that, founder of Global Energy Capital a one man investment fund.

Ahem.....

Now on to his real background.

Page graduated in 1993 from the United States Naval Academy; he was a Distinguished Graduate (top 10% of his class) and was chosen for the Navy's Trident Scholar program, which gives selected officers the opportunity for independent academic research and study.[10][11][12]

During his senior year at the Naval Academy, he worked as a researcher for the House Armed Services Committee.[13] He served in the Navy for five years, including a tour in western Morocco as an intelligence officer for a United Nations peacekeeping mission.[13] In 1994, he completed a master of arts degree in National Security Studies at Georgetown University.[13]

en.wikipedia.org...

Something is definitely going on with Page.

ETA: I do not believe he was a Russian Agent though, no way.

If anything, he may still be under cover.

edit on 5-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Add to all this that Fusion GPS was representing Veletskinaya to overturn Magnitsky (which the MSM puppets accused the Trump Tower meeting of scheming to overturn) and Fusion GPS then met with her before and after.

WHAT team keeps having Russian collusion for seemingly nefarious purposes?? Certainly not the President's.

C'mon haters, you can do it...follow the dang evidence sheesh already. We need you, k?

edit on 6-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I dont know. This is why I wanted to wait for more information before posting. I still feel this is it. The similarities are too great to overlook them due to a single supposed starting date.

We dont know if the sting operation was started with a male early on and switched to the in person greeter later on. I dont know enough about LEO procedures to say, but investigations can have multiple people filling in roles when in person or voice interaction is not yet in play.

When we know if these designations change, are specific to the person, or the character (since these are undercover operations we are talking about), we will be able to say definitively.

Right now, I am going in with this bet.

edit on 2 6 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yeah that's very interesting with a couple of new details that def make me go Hmmmmm. 👍

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Carter's background as you fleshed out suggests he might still be Naval Intelligence w/ business cover. He may have got caught up and used in the set up unknowingly and can't break his cover to totally straighten this all out.

Certainly seems to be some kind of sleight of hand surrounding him beyond his abuse and use in the FISA set-up.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

So if he wasn’t on their payroll, the the “they planted a mole” theory collapses.

Well, not really. Even if he's not uce-1 we know he was closely involved with the FBI during the time he joined the trump campaign. Further, he joined the trump campaign because of his ties to the mccain campaign. The same McCain who "gave the dossier to the FBI." It's a quite convoluted web to untangle. But any way you slice it, the FBI knew carter page wasn't a Russian agent. Yet, they lied to the FISA court and said he was... in order to get a warrant to spy on him.

Now, why would the FBI want a warrant to spy on someone they knew wasn't a Russian agent?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

God damn... I hope this isn't true.

If so, then what? They are as bad as the CIA? Ugh...

If that's true, who the hell is on our side?!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

At the risk of triggering some folk...President Trump?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

At the risk of triggering some folk...President Trump?

Lol. Riiiiight.

Wink.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Thats my take away. Yes. Spot on.

This is triangulating into a single point of possible origin.

Motive, purpose and method are revealed even with redactions, omissions, and stonewalling.

The end result is the same. All facts form the basis for the original argument given, now vindicated:

The Russia investigations for collusion were weaponized politics taking over the federal governments institutions to sway an election, and later to undermine a president.

It is a Smoke Screen, FOR WHAT?

The Russia Collusion angle was a plan B, but why was it used against a standing president? AFTER the election? What is gained or protected here?

What did the Russia collusion nonsense suddenly fit into that was already in play, that reactivated it as a viable option?

The Russia hacking came first and was VERY short lived. Along with the hacking there were leaks.

Really there was no hacking, no evidence could be recovered since the DNC didnt let the FBI see the server. Kind FBI didnt insist.

So no evidence could be fabricated. Except, there was evidence within the leaks themselves.

A transfer speed to the files when created. Possible only from a LOCAL USB device. Only known way to date after all the back and forth. Done.

So who used a USB to LOCALLY copy and leak the damaging info from the DNC and members? The same info CNN said was illegal to look at. The same info attributed to Russian hacking...

There was also something that came along with the Russian hacking BS, slightly before, and even before the first, original, and not "Russian hacked" WIKIleaks.

The murder of a DNC whistleblower by the name of Seth Rich. He liked Bernie Sanders and the rule of law.

His death coincided with the beginning of new and very revealing leaks.

IMO Seth Rich was killed for leaking to wiki leaks from a USB when he learned of the rigging of the primaries against Bernie Sanders.

The first leaks detailed as much about the primaries. These were confirmed later on and are as of today undisputed leaks from actual DNC members and Clinton staff.

That may have been their original focus considering the amount of information there is in total.

It may have been part of the deal with WIKIleaks to reveal this first or foremost.

Time will tell.

EDIT TO ADD:
Maybe Seths insurance file AND/ OR WIKIleakss insurance files, werent THEIR own insurance files. What if they were evidence of THIS INSURANCE SCHEME through FGPS, Clintong /DNC and the FBI /DOJ to conspire to frame Trump in a foreign collusion entrapment scheme that they orchestrated through the nations intelligence apparatus and by the fraudulent manipulation of the Judicial branch.

Strzok’s text about the meeting in McCabe’s office is dated August 16, 2016. As we’ll see, the date is important. According to Agent Strzok, with Election Day less than three months away, Page, the bureau lawyer, weighed in on Trump’s bid: “There’s no way he gets elected.” Strzok, however, believed that even if a Trump victory was the longest of long shots, the FBI “can’t take that risk.” He insisted that the bureau had no choice but to proceed with a plan to undermine Trump’s candidacy: “It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”
www.nationalreview.com...

edit on 2 6 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Like watching ping pong.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Honestly, none of them. There are people in the machine that are with us, but the machine works against the American people for their own interests.

All we have is each other, that's why they're so hell bent on dividing us.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

You realize you just outlined why the dossier wasn't the reason for the FISA warrant right?

Yeah sure page is a counter spy.

Hey Maybe the inspector Clouseau gig is a rouse. Ya never know.
edit on 262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Look at it as a meeting on the tarmac.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: carewemust
The Glenn Simpson testimony that was unilaterally released by Sen Diane Feinstein on 1/9/2018, stated that an "FBI MOLE" was in the Trump campaign.

Source: www.independent.co.uk...

That MOLE was Carter Page?

oops

I want prison sentences

what they did was try to plant evidence and frame Trump
your godam right this is a gd disgrace my god

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's given a lot of interviews. None of this info about him and his connections with Russia is new.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join