It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House intel committee votes on party lines to release the memo

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I do.

I just don't believe she is always right.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

They don't have term limits, they won't release the names of those that used the Hush Funds, they don't listen to me.

If I got outraged over every stupid law, I'd be exhausted.

And things would still be the same.

I'm just glad neither party has had me locked up for not thinking how they want me to.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: Sillyolme

Release it all . Lets get this over with and move on to other problems . Clean house on both sides , including the Media .

Exactly. Clean boh sides and ALL of the media.
edit on 29-1-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I do.

I just don't believe she is always right.

Nor do I. No one is always right.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Again.

This isn't any stupid law.

This is literally the reason the injustice happens.

If you don't see the irony in writing a memo about fisa abuse and righting a bill to expand its powers to include more people I can't believe your being rational here.

This is scary stuff.

Get people siked up they are doing something while at the same time expanding the something they can do...

It's like ones step forward two steps back.

Why?

People want their opposition party punished more than actual justice.
edit on 29-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I just don't buy into politics much. They just happened to catch one set of scumbags.

While at the same time giving the scumbags more power to do scumbag things.

Yeah I am cynical.

Sue me

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I just don't buy into politics much. They just happened to catch one set of scumbags.

While at the same time giving the scumbags more power to do scumbag things.

Yeah I am cynical.

Sue me

I believe that there will be scumbags on both sides of the aisle going down, and I will applaud it.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Again.

This isn't any stupid law.

This is literally the reason the injustice happens.

If you don't see the irony in writing a memo about fisa abuse and righting a bill to expand its powers to include more people I can't believe your being rational here.

This is scary stuff.

Get people siked up they are doing something while at the same time expanding the something they can do...

It's like ones step forward two steps back.

Why?

People want their opposition party punished more than actual justice.

So lets be blunt.

Obama abused the law, and you're afraid Trump will do the same.

Correct?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I am not afraid of it I am sure of it.

Once these laws are made they always get abused. Always.

Obama was only the first to possibly get caught. Probably because of circumstance.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Sure. But they expanded the scumbags ability to spy on people.

Hence my major frustration here.

I applaud everything they release and do with what ever their motive,

I scratch my head at their voting and policy making.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
But stamping out corruption is always the right direction.

Maybe it doesn't save the world or usher in a utopia, but that doesn't mean it isn't worth doing.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I simply cannot imagine the Memo meme war that will ensure upon its release. It's going to be epic!

Poor @Jack.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The vidclips of Nancy Pelosi's reactions are already horrific/tragic/funny, all at the same time. She got upset with her soul mate Chris Cuomo on CNN tonight, and quipped, "You don't know what you're talking about!".

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
So, the memo written by the member of the Trump transition team who had to recuse himself from this investigation, until he decided not to, has written a 4 page memo from thousands of pages of documents, the memo wasn't shared with Dems or the FBI or DOJ, both headed by Trump appointees prior to its disclosure, and yet the Trumpettes here are positive that it represents real evidence of abuses within the FISA warrant application process.

Wow.

Trump's own DOJ called the memo "extraordinarily reckless" which ought to tell you the exact aims of this memo, and none of you acknowledge the reality than Nunes is the exact opposite of an unbiased investigator from Congress, one who has ALREADY shot his credibility with any real people. He pulled a total stunt to get himself "personally recused" less than a year ago, but now you believe he is the unique person who can cut out the real stuff in four pages??

Again, wow. So absurd.

Regardless, none of this, none of it, impacts Mueller's investigation in the slightest. Mueller's evidence will come from the direct testimony of people such as Page, Flynn, Bannon, Sessions, Comey, etc as well as documentation subpeoned from banks, and foreign countries.

The case against Trump will rise and fall upon firsthand evidence, not upon information from FISA warrants.

Which is precisely why Republicans wanted this memo released (and are withholding the Dems' memo, but just trust the Republican one, don't worry about what the Dems might write, it'll be like Fox, get what YOU want to hear). The Repubs want to give Trump cover to fire Rod Rosenstein, and then fire Mueller, the second time Trump has fired the person investigating him.

Trump is the only American able to decide he doesn't like people investigating him and stop it. That is called a dictator, that is fascism, and you guys are applauding.

You should be anxious for Mueller to release his evidence and prove that all this is a fake, as explained by Flynn, Page, Sessions, et. al. Surely you want the questions cleared up since it is all a hoax. What great campaign material, making every Dem look silly. Surely you want this investigation fully complete and thorough so as to set the record straight. Right?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She referred to Devin Nunes as "Dennis Nunes".

She's whacked. Ate the wrong pizza at Goat Hill or something, maybe suffers from Kuru also..

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
So we are going to get an out-of-context Republican-written memo? And the Republicans didn't want the Democrat memo that put it into context released? Sounds partisan and corrupt to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Russia Russia Russia!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

You ain't seen nuth'n yet re: corruption.. this is just the beginning.

Drain the swamp.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

BREAKING: The House Intelligence Committee on Monday evening voted to release a controversial classified memo circulating in Congress that purportedly reveals government surveillance abuses.

That is a quote from Fox news.

Now I could be way off base here but isn't that pretty much what Edward Snowden did and was labeled a traitor.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Trump should read it at the SOTU.
The MSM will do everything they can to bury the news, so the SOTU address is perfect!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join