It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House intel committee votes on party lines to release the memo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Yep they voted along party lines. HIC is composed of 13 Republicans / 9 Democrats.

Look for another government shutdown on February 8th, if Democrats don't learn who's boss by then.

link   
My vote is that trump will not release the memo citing classified information just like the logical people are saying. He will however claim the damning information contained in it is so horrendous that the investigation must be brought to an immediate stop. He will say there were abuses of FISA warrants that initiated the Russia probe and that that investigation is invalid. He already claims Clinton illegally obtained info from the Kremlin.

I'm afraid this just got real.

link   
a reply to: vor78

They can't debunk without releasing their so called intelligence.

They either have to admit the Steele dossier was their reasoning behind the FISA warrants.

Or it was ordered by the last president.

While Nunes has described the memo as “facts,” Democrats have slammed it as a collection of misleading talking points they are unable to correct without exposing the highly classified information underpinning the document.

They got trapped.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm afraid this just got real.

I am sure you are afraid of that.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

most dems i've spokent to want to see the memo..

quickly written? you don't know that. they've been entrenched in this for over a year now, they've seen the intell, and they are perfectly capable of writing a memo.

they should release both.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Oh yeah and apparently the majority's opened an investigation into the FBI and the DOJ.

Yeah can you believe it?
edit on 1292018 by Sillyolme because: ¿¿¿¿¿

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You're a fighter! Awesome. Most of your like-minded colleauges are not saying much.

+5 more 
link   

Ohb yeah and apparently the majority's opened an investigation into the FBI and the DOJ.

Yeah can you believe it?

Yes I can believe it.

The publicly available evidence is more than enough to warrant an investigation.

link   
good job comrades in getting possible secrets to the inner workings of the justice dept., and FBI, disclosed publicly....AND BY THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT!!...the kremlin is proud of you, your pal, Vladimir Putin.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Of course they voted to release the Nunes memo and to block the release of the minority memo. Because it's all about transparency and the American people having a chance to view all the relevant information.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
good job comrades in getting possible secrets to the inner workings of the justice dept., and FBI, disclosed publicly....AND BY THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT!!...the kremlin is proud of you, your pal, Vladimir Putin.

Hmmm....

I didnt see you criticizing all of the ilegal leaks against trump from the intel community.

But a legal process to release info, and now suddenly you have a problem.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Of course they voted to release the Nunes memo and to block the release of the minority memo. Because it's all about transparency and the American people having a chance to view all the relevant information.

Sure, and thats why the dems voted against even allowing congress to see it, and voted to release their memo but not the republican one.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

You are aware that Putin is a billionaire oligarch, and Russia has capitalist economy?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Try to get this grambler... I'm just a chick on the internet. None of this is happening to me.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Oh, and Byron York is reporting the republicans voted to release the dem memo to all of congress.

Just like they did first with the republican memo.

So it looks like they are following the same pattern.

It is only the dems trying to even keep congress from seeing this info.

Why would that be?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Try to get this grambler... I'm just a chick on the internet. None of this is happening to me.

Well I am glad you are not too invested.

because if you were, you may be in for a couple of bumpy months.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fighter? it's the news. What am I fighting?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thank god we don't have to hear about release the memo.

I just hope they release the reference material or its basically a take my word for it situation...

Lynch was pretty suspect so I imagine some real justice but without releasing the material it's based on this is just partisan pandering.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
And the GOP didn't pay a foreign intelligence company and spy $1,000,000 to write it!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Not this time. They did however just vote an expansion of the bill while sitting on this info.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join