It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI deputy director McCabe steps down

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
And let's not forget trump telling the Russian spies he invited into the oval office that he was no longer under pressure from that nut job. The day after firing comey.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Sessions next? He is out of control now.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
And let's not forget trump telling the Russian spies he invited into the oval office that he was no longer under pressure from that nut job. The day after firing comey.

You mean like that time Obama.....nevermind it's wasted on you.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Could be. He would be sitting next to Strzok

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

He's on "terminal leave" at this point, so his retirement is safe. For now at least.

This has to be changed! On vacation until retirement? Hell no! I want home GONE! If I screw up this bad they don't give me a paid vacation!
I want him checking the digs in GITMO with all the other traders!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

What do traders have to do with this? You give them one thing and they trade you another. That doesn't get you into Gitmo.

I'm mobile if that's the best ya got...damn it's getting bad!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Can you quote the part where you think Comey says there was obstruction? Because he flat says he did not think so. Is this another ruse to deceive people too lazy to look at the transcription?

Silly statement:

Most are interpreting that as an order. Even comey

Transcript you provided link for:

BURR: Director Comey, did the president at any time ask you to stop the FBI investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 U.S. Elections? 
COMEY: Not to my understanding, no. 

It's pretty straight forward. Even you should be able to understand it.
Yet, you're still here spinning your lies and burying new info in the thread for the rest of us... Hmm...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Bottom line if these people aren't prosecuted and go to jail for crimes they committed and instead the republicans pull a clinton,doj,fbi bs monkey investigation, then the republicans aren't any better and should be held accountable.

Aye I am in complete agreement, I remember the Bush Regime and what it was like then, if Trump's team does not bring about real accountability then they are no better. That being said, I have never seen a scandal like this being exposed, which does lend some credibility IMO.

a reply to: DBCowboy

Instead of a politician, we should put people that are interested in justice, who have ethics and integrity

I like your thought process DB, I would go with Craig Sawyer immediately!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

You mean like that time Obama.....nevermind it's wasted on you.

The way Obama spake about political reality in noting he'd have more flexibility after the election?

That is the equivalent of telling the Russians that he is relived to have fired the guy leading the investigation over him and getting some breathing room from the criminal investigation.? The Russians that he hid into the White House?

If that is the equivalent, I think it hits right at the heart of the issue.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Reports indicate FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was forced out; White House denies involvement

Shortly after FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe announced Monday that he was stepping down from the agency, reports surfaced that he was forced out by FBI Director Christopher Wray.

Following the publishing of those reports, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters that the White House was not involved in the personnel decision.

Fox News, CNN, and other outlets reported that McCabe was “removed” from his position.

CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta said that sources reportedly familiar with the situation said McCabe’s decision to step down was mutually made by both him and the administration.

“Source familiar with McCabe matter describes his departure as a ‘mutual’ decision,” Acosta tweeted after the news broke. “He was tired of being ‘undermined’ but Trump and WH was ‘not happy’ with him.”

click link for article

From what I am seeing it looks like FBI Director Wray got access to the FISA memo last night. As for a "mutual decision to leave" it sounds a lot like McCabe got a choice between 2 letters - a resignation letter or a termination letter.

Also, Weissman, a prosecutor on Muellers team, is now under congressional investigation for leaking info to several media outlets.

edit on 29-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

a reply to: soberbacchus

That's why the WH is saying they have nothing to do with this. Trying to keep their hands clean. But here's trumps fans saying the opposite. It's a circus.

I think you are missing an important point. This is clearly an example of a cascade effect. Also known as "knock on" or "snowball", what happens is one event or situation proves to be the catalyst for a series of events that...

Who am I kidding, you know quite well what is happening here, think dominoes.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL - I didn't know the FBI/ was set up by the Founding Fathers

Eric Holder‏Verified account
@EricHolder
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is, and has been, a dedicated public servant who has served this country well. Bogus attacks on the FBI and DOJ to distract attention from a legitimate criminal inquiry does long term, unnecessary damage to these foundations of our government.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

I saw this when it dropped but what I really liked was Trump's Tweet which seemed to imply he (McCabe) might not make it to his pension date.

i.e. first stop prison.

However, from what I understand is even if he were to go to prison he would still receive his pension correct? Why would this even be allowed? (rhetorical)

Lol!

I have a feeling that this POS is worried about many more problems than his pension.

I also enjoyed Trump tweeting about this and now seeing it as fact.

Q is like a god damn Oracle!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

What would really top all of this off is if Trump decided that the State of the Union address was the best time for him to read out, verbatim, the 4-page memo - that way everyone can stop speculating about it and move on to stage two - statues, signs, looting and lies.

Stage 3 is depression and denial.

Stage 4 is acceptance - that's gonna be the hardest one of all.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: Outlier13

I saw this when it dropped but what I really liked was Trump's Tweet which seemed to imply he (McCabe) might not make it to his pension date.

i.e. first stop prison.

However, from what I understand is even if he were to go to prison he would still receive his pension correct? Why would this even be allowed? (rhetorical)

Lol!

I have a feeling that this POS is worried about many more problems than his pension.

I also enjoyed Trump tweeting about this and now seeing it as fact.

Q is like a god damn Oracle!!

McCabe is on whats called Terminal leave. He will use his vacation time, sick time, personal days off, etc to get him over the retirement date.

edit on 29-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Haha. Holder knew this was coming. He gave the 3am warning a long time ago, remember?

To the career men & women at DOJ/FBI: your actions and integrity will be unfairly questioned. Be prepared, be strong. Duty. Honor. Country.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I get sick of the reasoning that one cannot or should not criticize nor scrutinize so-and-so because he/she has been a "dedicated public servant" who has served our country for such-and-such amount of time! Bullspit!!

Sometimes those people have spent years setting up a self-serving mechanism, or sometimes they simply turned dirty for some reason ($$?) (power?) or another.

Just look at Julian and Ethel Rosenberg! I can name a few others, can't you?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

From what I am seeing it looks like FBI Director Wray got access to the FISA memo last night. As for a "mutual decision to leave" it sounds a lot like McCabe got a choice between 2 letters - a resignation letter or a termination letter.
Also, Weissman, a prosecutor on Muellers team, is now under congressional investigation for leaking info to several media outlets.

It seems to me that McCabe is striking some kind of deal in order to have the appearances of getting his cushy retirement. There is no way he would be allowed to walk away without getting a bigger fish to come down.

All of the henchmen of Hilldog are being taken out in one way or another. I can not wait to see where this is all going!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think the best part about that meme is that compared to what she actually looks like this cartoon is flattering!

LOL!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I cant wait to see how Democrats try to spin this. Rep. Warner (Virginia) came out and said there is new evidence dealing with Trump Russia collusion they received last year that is important.

Panic is setting in on Democrats.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What would really top all of this off is if Trump decided that the State of the Union address was the best time for him to read out, verbatim, the 4-page memo - that way everyone can stop speculating about it and move on to stage two - statues, signs, looting and lies.

I am not sure what he is going to announce but, considering Super Blue Blood Moon is right on the heels of it, the energies are primed for some massive shifts in consciousness and potentially moves to be made by our white hat friends.

I think the past couple weeks have indicated that s*** is about to get real!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join