It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI deputy director McCabe steps down

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Can't wait for the backpedaling here now that trump is saying he had nothing to do with this.
Because if he did it's another check on the impeachment list.
So guys??? Changing your tune yet?

Trump HAS the "Authority"

Remember they are doing *things* the "Legal" way now.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits
Doesn't the EO the president signed on Dec 21 pretty much say that someone could have his/her pension withheld and assets froze in the event of criminal wrongdoing?

I'm not a lawyer so forgive me if my interpretation is off.

executi ve order

perhaps. but I believe this was more aimed at those dealing with the naughty a-holes at the top. specifically, there's a list of crooked Russian oligarchs being published by the treasury department today. if any one of the black hat players in this "taking back America" narrative are connected, they lose it all...purse strings cut.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits
Doesn't the EO the president signed on Dec 21 pretty much say that someone could have his/her pension withheld and assets froze in the event of criminal wrongdoing?

I'm not a lawyer so forgive me if my interpretation is off.

executi ve order

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: elementalgrove

It's awesome that you get to break the law and instead of going to jail you get to step down and possibly keep your benefits.

Q and TRUMP can suck it , if this is what they think of justice and there are arrest coming from the very top.

Tick tock on the arrests, F the step aside bs.

I'm hearing that even though the MSM is reporting that it is "terminal leave", it might not be the case. Apparently, it's not automatic that he would receive his pension. It has to be approved when someone steps down or is forced to resign.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

We shouldn't even be discussing what his benefits will be, we should be discussing what his prison sentence will be . Just like if you or me did such a thing..

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It's awesome that you get to break the law and instead of going to jail you get to step down and possibly keep your benefits.

Q and TRUMP can suck it , if this is what they think of justice and there are NO arrest coming from the very top.

Tick tock on the arrests, F the step a side bs.

I completely understand your sentiment here, but I also believe that the team that is taking down the corrupt network are doing so in a way to cause minimal damage.

I would venture to say that each of these steps is carefully orchestrated. This being an example, the SOTU address is tomorrow and we are seeing this getting ramped up.

Remember he said that this week was going to be big and that we need to watch the narrative counter narrative being spun by the MSM, this is one hell of a talking point!

It has only begun!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

we should be discussing what his prison sentence will be . Just like if you or me did such a thing..

Agreed!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Bam and another one bites the dust!!!

The last FBI Director Trump got rid of won him a Special Prosecutor.

I wonder what this one earns him?

I imagine that (A) After Comey, McCabe kept a vigilant official log of memos (B) Not speaking on behalf of the FBI any longer will be a liberating experience.

Lol yes and that Special Prosecutor is the swamp and has done nothing but implicate the Podesta Bros and Mercury.

The corruption that has been exposed within the FBI will be discussed for decades to come.

#releasethememo #greatawakening #thestormishere

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

We shouldn't even be discussing what his benefits will be, we should be discussing what his prison sentence will be . Just like if you or me did such a thing..
I'm with you.

Draining the swamp is not the same as eradicating it.

Unless people go to jail, the behavior will not be deterred.

On the other hand, this stuff has to come out in the public eye or wed have a civil uprising if arrests just started raining down, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Q and TRUMP can suck it , if this is what they think of justice and there are NO arrest coming from the very top.

Tick tock on the arrests, F the step a side bs.

I completely understand your sentiment here, but I also believe that the team that is taking down the corrupt network are doing so in a way to cause minimal damage.

I would venture to say that each of these steps is carefully orchestrated. This being an example, the SOTU address is tomorrow and we are seeing this getting ramped up.

Remember he said that this week was going to be big and that we need to watch the narrative counter narrative being spun by the MSM, this is one hell of a talking point!

It has only begun!

Speaking of the SOTU, Trump is expected to deliver a speech which calls for unity.

How can he do that if the memo is about to be released? I have a gut-wrenching feeling we may never see it.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I think it was McCabe that said f274 Flynn and then f284 Trump ...Life is such a bitch eh andy

Lol it sure is!

My money is on him flipping on his higher ups.

The white hats have all the evidence, the mass data collection would have been our worst nightmare in Hilldogs hands, now with the military intelligence running the show, the guilty are screwed and at best can hope to fade away into oblivion watching over their backs.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Oh snap!

mobile.twitter.com...

BREAKING: FISA abuse memo alleges Steele lied to FBI affiants who swore out affidavit for FISA warrant on Page, telling them he hadn’t shared dossier info included in the application with media. This is why Grassley made crim referral on Steele for making false statements to FBI.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I would venture to say that he is calling for unity for everyone who is not implicated in the staggering level of corruption that exists within our Political/Corporate realm.

The guilty are the most vociferously declaring their hatred of all things Trump, when in reality his EO against human rights abuse should be the main talking point of everyone.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
McCabe's testimony to Mueller won't be effected. What James Comey told him doesn't change either. Trump is gonna have to start killing folks off to keep them quiet because this method won't do it. Rosenstein next? Watergate here we come.

Not sure what McCabe can testify about, seeing as he admitted under oath as acting FBI Director that there was no evidence of collusion. No evidence Russians changed any votes.

Unless we admit that Mueller's investigation does go beyond its scope.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOprah

Don't leave out that he was FORCED to retire.

Not stepping down.

Touche that is an excellent point!!

How epic would it be if they put Gowdy in his place!!!

My money is on that all day, nothing is coincidence and I have been wondering what Gowdy would be up to when he leave the House Ethics Committee!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Bottom line if these people aren't prosecuted and go to jail for crimes they committed and instead the republicans pull a clinton,doj,fbi bs monkey investigation, then the republicans aren't any better and should be held accountable.

What the people need is justice and people guilty of crimes behind bars , not stepping aside.

Stepping aside = bs

Nothing to celebrate here just yet but idiotic party chest bumping imo. Let's call a win when someone goes to jail.
edit on 42131America/ChicagoMon, 29 Jan 2018 14:42:14 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Instead of a politician, we should put people that are interested in justice, who have ethics and integrity.

It was bad when Obama loaded the DOJ and FBI with ideologues.

It'll be bad if Trump does the same.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Bottom line if these people aren't prosecuted and go to jail for crimes they committed and instead the republicans pull a clinton,doj,fbi bs monkey investigation, then the republicans aren't any better and should be held accountable.

What the people need is justice and people guilty of crimes behind bars , not stepping aside.

Stepping aside = bs

Nothing to celebrate here just yet but idiotic party chest bumping imo. Let's call a win when someone goes to jail.

Its a win because this would have all been swept under the rug business as usual. That doesn't mean we accept that the war is over now.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I look at it as sort of a preemptive strike or sacrifice on the other side of the board. If you know he's going down in a poopstorm this week or next, just bite the bullet and turf him so you can say, "I dealt with if as soon as I found out. Old news". Much better than answering repeated questions about " are you going to fire him?", etc. Also, criminal prosecution and investigation runs slow. The bigger the crime and the players, the slower it has to go, so that by the time you reccomend, there is no room for wiggleroom or technicalities brought up by that team of expensive defense lawyers.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Oh snap!

mobile.twitter.com...

BREAKING: FISA abuse memo alleges Steele lied to FBI affiants who swore out affidavit for FISA warrant on Page, telling them he hadn’t shared dossier info included in the application with media. This is why Grassley made crim referral on Steele for making false statements to FBI.

Going to be interesting the next couple months, dominos starting to fall.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join