It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI deputy director McCabe steps down

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Steps down with a boot in his ass.

Anyone okay with paying this traitors pension is seriously delusional.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

LOL.. That made my day.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So the media and Democrats are trying to spin this memo as just a bunch of partisan bs from Republicans. Yesterday, the FBI Director goes to review the memo. Today the deputy director resigns. The same deputy director who happened to be in meetings with the 2 agents who had an "insurance policy" in case Trump won and got removed from the Mueller investigation.

It's not too much of a stretch of the imagination to think the FBI Director came back from reviewing that memo and told McCabe he needed to amscray based on what he saw.

Would he do that if it's just a bunch of partisan bs from Republicans?

It's funny Schiff is pretending Justice hasn't had a chance to review it, when the FBI Director just went and read it yesterday. He's also pretending Trump doesn't know what's in it, when he knows damn well that Trump doesn't exist in a vacuum, he talks to people who have read it, such as members of the committee and his FBI Director. The sad part is these transparent lies actually fool people.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

LMAO CONTEMPTof CONGRESS Eric Holder has some nerve talking about "damaging foundations of our government"

just sayin'

He is a grade A turd....can’t they just drone him already?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Schiff on tv now whining that the Democrats rebuttal memo isn't going to get released. They're going to be all over tv spinning what's in the memo and they'll have 90% of the media backing their position up. What a dishonest tact to pretend like they're being silenced somehow.

Since only a few Democrats actually read the memo their deflections should be interesting.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone else posted this yet but the House just voted to #releasethememo!

It's happening!

thehill.com...
edit on 29-1-2018 by Tempter because: Adding link

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Don't let naysayer's detract - Einstein's science has Q's back

"Spooky Action at a Distance" Confirmed by New Quantum Experiment"
www.iflscience.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Schiff on tv now whining that the Democrats rebuttal memo isn't going to get released. They're going to be all over tv spinning what's in the memo and they'll have 90% of the media backing their position up. What a dishonest tact to pretend like they're being silenced somehow.

Since only a few Democrats actually read the memo their deflections should be interesting.

Sniff is on TV trying to do just that as we speak....
He’s doing a terrible job. House voted to release.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Adam Goldman
‏Verified account @adamgoldmanNYT
2h2 hours ago

We r told that Mr. Wray found something concerning in pending IG report and he was going to move McCabe into another job, which was effectively a demotion. Instead, McCabe decided to leave the FBI.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

They've all been told what to say already. It's more of a cult than a party.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Panic is setting in on Democrats.

Really?

Papadopolous talks to Mueller
Flynn Talks to Mueller
Manafort talks to Mueller
Bannon talks to Mueller

The response?

Potentially erode national security by errantly suggesting that the entire chain of command, all the way up to the judges who actually approved FISA warrants are corrupt and wanting to, to the detriment of US National security, pinpoint in the public view either names or methodologies by which the most secretive process in the US operates.

I doubt they were "panicking" until today's vote....you're on the wrong side of history pal.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

None of whom are charged with anything related to Trump.

As for FISA judges they dont investigate what is submitted. The FBI agent and the prosecutor perpetrated a fraud on the court by passing off non verified info as fact.

Dont lecture me on national security. Especially when Mueller's team has been leaking like the titanic.
edit on 29-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Panic is setting in on Democrats.

Really?

Yep

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
Well, we are close to the end of January and more than likely he has vacation days to use before he retires in March, so he will still retire with pension.

Civil Service workers are tough to fire even with cause and the pension is most likely protected even IF somehow he was found guilty and convicted of something.

Well, if he is guilty and found so in court of law, all the pension money he has coming won't make up for it.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The intel committee did in fact vote unanimously to make the Democrats memo available to any member of Congress who wishes to see it. The exact same process that was used for Nunes memo. Not surprisingly the media and Schiff failed to mention that fact.

Brit Hume
‏Verified account @brithume
20m20 minutes ago

Brit Hume Retweeted Byron York

In his press conference, Adam Schiff managed never to mention this while suggesting Majority trying to block the Dem memo’s release. Slippery.

Byron York‏Verified account @ByronYork

House Intel voted unanimously to make Dem countermemo available to all House members — same process initially followed with GOP memo.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Who cares...

All the Comey people are still there on the 7 floor. He can't fire them all...The truth will eventually be revealed.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

He's on "terminal leave" at this point, so his retirement is safe. For now at least.

This has to be changed! On vacation until retirement? Hell no! I want home GONE! If I screw up this bad they don't give me a paid vacation!
I want him checking the digs in GITMO with all the other traders!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Civil service rules, which ironically are designed to keep politicians from influencing the FBI and other civil servants are in play.. I guess when they wrote the rules they hadn't thought of the Clinton cabal...

edit on 29-1-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Dont lecture me on national security. Especially when Mueller's team has been leaking like the titanic.

I'll lecture you on any damned thing I want to. What now?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
People here want to take away the mans retirement pension ?

All this ranting and raving is over nothing

chill out

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

I'll lecture you on any damned thing I want to. What now?

No - you try to lecture. When you dont know what you are talking about coupled with no facts your "lecture" is anything but.

There is a difference and one day I hope you stumble across it so you know.

Yes - Democrats are in panic mode. No amount of deflection or thread derailment by you will change that fact.

Got anything else or are you at the "Cash me outside howbwo dah" portion of your post?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join