It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI deputy director McCabe steps down

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

He's on "terminal leave" at this point, so his retirement is safe. For now at least.

This has to be changed! On vacation until retirement? Hell no! I want home GONE! If I screw up this bad they don't give me a paid vacation!
I want him checking the digs in GITMO with all the other traders!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Hey thanks for the GITMO reminder!!!

Nice comfy rooms are set up for all of these sick POS that thought they would get away with it!!

"They never thought she would lose"

+++

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: elementalgrove

Bottom line if these people aren't prosecuted and go to jail for crimes they committed and instead the republicans pull a clinton,doj,fbi bs monkey investigation, then the republicans aren't any better and should be held accountable.

What the people need is justice and people guilty of crimes behind bars , not stepping aside.

Stepping aside = bs

Nothing to celebrate here just yet but idiotic party chest bumping imo. Let's call a win when someone goes to jail.

Its a win because this would have all been swept under the rug business as usual. That doesn't mean we accept that the war is over now.

If no prosecution comes from this it's still swept under the rug, so no win.

Like I said I will declare a win when 1 person gets prosecuted and goes to jail, until then it's just change of management within a corrupted system.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
HAHAHA let them fall like a "House of Cards"!! I can see the Alt-Lefts heads swelling more and more each day....how long until the explosion?

I can already see the left coming here trying to add McCabe step down to the "Obstruction" dream.

P.S. NVM some of our more Silly members have already attempted it.....Predictable.

Day by day the narrative that has been embedded into the minds of the left is being eviscerated. The lines are clear, corruption within our government has been brought to staggering levels. Let the hammer fall on ever single one of the sick bastards.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I get it COULD be a small step towards justice, but if no prosecution and arrests come by the end of trump term , he is no better than those before

No issue is greater in our country than the rampant corruption we have on both sides and their needs to be consequences
edit on 03131America/ChicagoMon, 29 Jan 2018 15:03:00 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Scrubdog

HAHAHA let them fall like a "House of Cards"!! I can see the Alt-Lefts heads swelling more and more each day....how long until the explosion?

I can already see the left coming here trying to add McCabe step down to the "Obstruction" dream.

P.S. NVM some of our more Silly members have already attempted it.....Predictable.

Hmmmmm,

The celebration around here is more than a little odd.

What gives?

People say he had plans years ago to work till his retirement age and then leave to do something after that. This, again, was noted years ago.

Then, this president once again moves to fire someone involved in investigating him, to the point that Trump's own appointee, again his OWN appointee, said to Trump "lay off or I will resign" - that, again, was Trump's own appointee finding that any more political pressure and he would resign in protest, but Trump wants him fired, so he resigns effective the day he covers the remaining portion of this retirement.

Sooooo, exactly WHAT is happening that is so "explosive" here?

The Nunes' written report coming out? The report written by the guy on the Trump transition team?? The report written by the guy that already had to recuse himself for faking finding a piece of evidence and running it to the White House that already had given it to him?? That guy with that totally reliable and unbiased report? The report that Jeff Sessions' justice department (the one that found nothing wrong with any FISA warrant) , the report that Sessions DOJ says is "reckless"?

Somehow that report is reliable in some way??

"Deep state" gets tossed around every time you guys don't like something. Do you think this was the first administration to come in with career employees in agencies? You think the FBI was some liberal democratic department before Trump??

You guys are so out there it is absurd.

Meanwhile, you are ignoring that this is the last day for Trump to act on the Russian sanctions, something he oddly has missed deadling after deadline upon, and nothing appears to be in the works. What an odd "hoax" where every action involving Russia is favorable to Russia, even disbanding the sanctions office and now missing sanctions. I'm sure that's an innocent coincidence.

Laugh on, boys. Continue to support Comrade Trump, Ivan.

#da,releasethememo,comrades

But the Dossier is completely real.....

You talk about made up crap yet you easily swallow the biggest turd in the yard!!

Give me a break.

#MAGA

Looks like with your meme usage you are trying to make America gay again

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Totally agree. Just being patient. OIG isn't even done yet, and we're already seeing things start moving. I expected it to take longer, to be honest, if it was to happen at all.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Bottom line if these people aren't prosecuted and go to jail for crimes they committed and instead the republicans pull a clinton,doj,fbi bs monkey investigation, then the republicans aren't any better and should be held accountable.

What the people need is justice and people guilty of crimes behind bars , not stepping aside.

Stepping aside = bs

Nothing to celebrate here just yet but idiotic party chest bumping imo. Let's call a win when someone goes to jail.

Its a win because this would have all been swept under the rug business as usual. That doesn't mean we accept that the war is over now.

If no prosecution comes from this it's still swept under the rug, so no win.

Like I said I will declare a win when 1 person gets prosecuted and goes to jail, until then it's just change of management within a corrupted system.

This is getting big enough now that someone has to go to jail. You're willing to see a scapegoat go to jail and call it a win. Its a win that this is all coming out, to the forefront of most peoples minds. It'll be a huge victory if they all go to prison.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
haha! and his pension was set to kick in in March, right?
do not pass go. do not collect $200.
let him eat...crumbs.

He is still getting his pension, he is still on the FBI payroll

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: soberbacchus

That's why the WH is saying they have nothing to do with this.

Wray visited Capitol Hill and viewed the Memo.
Then hours later McCabe stepped aside.

"Look Andy, Step down or your fired".

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Stepping aside = bs

This.

ACCOUNTABILITY for all officials breaking the law regardless of party affiliations. They all need to be reminded that they work for us and failure to do doesn't end with a pension plan. It ends with prison time.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Snap! Just as I called it! The FBI hid the fact that the dossier was political opposition research when they applied for a FISA warrant.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I saw this when it dropped but what I really liked was Trump's Tweet which seemed to imply he (McCabe) might not make it to his pension date.

i.e. first stop prison.

However, from what I understand is even if he were to go to prison he would still receive his pension correct? Why would this even be allowed? (rhetorical)

edit on 29-1-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He's stepping down as assistant director. He won't leave the bureau until he is eligible for his full pention in March. He is not losing anything.

Your plants/allies are being extracted, Hill....ORANGE will fit you well...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
Its highly unlikely to be mere coincidence that the House Intel Committee is expected to vote on releasing the memo later today.

Make sure you've got a good supply of popcorn on hand, folks, it definitely seems like this is going to be a fun one.

Damn and I just had a tooth pulled today

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

There's tape sweety. There's transcripts. Why are you even going there?

www.politico.com...

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: The GUT

He's on "terminal leave" at this point, so his retirement is safe. For now at least.

This has to be changed! On vacation until retirement? Hell no! I want home GONE! If I screw up this bad they don't give me a paid vacation!
I want him checking the digs in GITMO with all the other traders!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

What do traders have to do with this? You give them one thing and they trade you another. That doesn't get you into Gitmo.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Adam Goldman New York Times tweeting Wray found something
concerning IG Report and was going to demote Mc Cabe

mobile.twitter.com...

So instead Mc Cabe left.

edit on 29-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I suppose accepting a demotion would have reduced his retirement benefit package?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Most are interpreting that as an order. Even comey. Let's see what Robert Mueller thinks it means. I forgot you guys were arguing this point too. A walk down memory lane.

Here are some lawyers opinion on the issue.
www.vox.com...

Plus there is so much more we know since this testimony that also supports obstruction like the narrative crafted aboard AF1 to answer the trump tower meeting news that broke while trump was overseas and recent news that trump attempted to fire Bob Mueller.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join