It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI deputy director McCabe steps down

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I did find this and also heard it on the radio on my way home from work. Some of what is happening could have something to do with the IG report that is coming out in late Feb. or sometime in March. Time will tell.

Linky www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I cant wait to see how Democrats try to spin this. Rep. Warner (Virginia) came out and said there is new evidence dealing with Trump Russia collusion they received last year that is important.

Panic is setting in on Democrats.

Lol and these idiots have Mad Max to attempt the damage control afterwards!!

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmMonday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Maxine and her response are confusing me. I am also seeing that Kennedy will be giving the Democratic response to POTUS SOTU.

So are Dems giving 2 responses or is Mad Max just calling her own audibles?
edit on 29-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I did find this and also heard it on the radio on my way home from work. Some of what is happening could have something to do with the IG report that is coming out in late Feb. or sometime in March. Time will tell.

Linky www.nytimes.com...

Horowitz is like a secret weapon that the media refuses to acknowledge, but the guy has already stated they have the deleted texts the FBI claimed to lose.

Also Q has hinted that some of those texts actual prove discussion of attempts to harm POTUS or his family.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

LMAO CONTEMPTof CONGRESS Eric Holder has some nerve talking about "damaging foundations of our government"

just sayin'

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Maxine and her response are confusing me. I am also seeing that Kennedy will be giving the Democratic response to POTUS SOTU.

So are Dems giving 2 responses or is Mad Max just calling her own audibles?

Really? I have not seen anything about Kennedy giving a response, which one are you speaking of?

Also Maxine is always confusing, due to her insanity, we are also seeing the same with the Democrats and their puppet media lapdogs, all day CNN has been shouting Russia Russia Russia!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

BET, in typical fashion, needs to ensure there is a "black version" of whatever their viewers are interested in.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wait a second, you bring well defined peer-reviewed science such as spirituality:

originally posted by: elementalgrove
the energies are primed for some massive shifts in consciousness and potentially moves to be made by our white hat friends.

And try to make a cliam that:

s*** is about to get real!

you try way too hard to be a sycophant and I think it's wasted effort...a comedian would be time well spent.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

God he eerily looks like Robert and Jack.

Joe Kennedy to give Democrats' response to Trump's State of the Union

(CNN)Rep. Joseph Kennedy III will deliver the Democratic Party's response to President Donald Trump's State of the Union address next week.
Kennedy, 37, is seen as a rising star in a party that has many in the senior ranks well into their 70s.
The Massachusetts congressman comes from one of the most prominent families in American politics as the great nephew of former President John F. Kennedy. He will follow in the footsteps of his great uncle, Sen. Ted Kennedy, who was part of a group response to President Ronald Reagan's State of the Union in 1982.

click link for article...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: carewemust

LOL - I didn't know the FBI/ was set up by the Founding Fathers

Eric Holder‏Verified account
@EricHolder
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is, and has been, a dedicated public servant who has served this country well. Bogus attacks on the FBI and DOJ to distract attention from a legitimate criminal inquiry does long term, unnecessary damage to these foundations of our government.

LOL! Holder is sounding like some Republicans back in the '70s when they were saying that Nixon shouldn't be impeached because it "damage the foundations of government."

BTW, anyone else here who is old enough to remember WaterGate and how long it took for that mess to be fully revealed. Be patient. It was fully two years before all the rocks got turned over in that mess.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Also for those keeping track the vote to release the memo was suppose to be held at 1700 EST.

It is now 1800 EST.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

What would really top all of this off is if Trump decided that the State of the Union address was the best time for him to read out, verbatim, the 4-page memo - that way everyone can stop speculating about it and move on to stage two - statues, signs, looting and lies.

I am not sure what he is going to announce but, considering Super Blue Blood Moon is right on the heels of it, the energies are primed for some massive shifts in consciousness and potentially moves to be made by our white hat friends.

I think the past couple weeks have indicated that s*** is about to get real!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
Wait a second, you bring well defined peer-reviewed science such as spirituality:

the energies are primed for some massive shifts in consciousness and potentially moves to be made by our white hat friends.

And try to make a cliam that:

s*** is about to get real!

you try way too hard to be a sycophant and I think it's wasted effort...a comedian would be time well spent.

Lol not a fan of quantum physics are ya?

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmMonday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
FBI Scrambling to Get More Info on Explosive Nunes Memo Ahead of Vote to Release It

The House intelligence committee and the FBI are scrambling at the last minute to avoid an outright clash ahead of an anticipated vote to release a highly disputed Republican memo attacking current and former FBI and Justice Department officials over surveillance in the Trump-Russia saga.

Before the committee enters a 5 p.m. meeting widely anticipated but not certain to include a vote to declassify the memo, the intelligence committee and the FBI were in negotiations Monday to permit bureau officials a greater modicum of visibility into the memo’s contents, The Daily Beast has learned.

It appeared the discussions stopped short of permitting FBI officials to read the brief memo in full. Fox News and CNN reported that Trump’s appointed FBI director, Chris Wray, ventured to Capitol Hill on Sunday to view the memo—another sign that both sides were attempting to reconcile differences that emerged into public view last week.

click link for article...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Related article from Investigative Journalist Sara Carter:

saraacarter.com...

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was forced to resign Monday, just as the House Intelligence Committee is expected to vote on the public release of a classified memo this afternoon revealing extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse under the Obama administration, sources told this reporter.

McCabe apparently lashed out to his colleagues when he was told he would be asked to resign, according to sources. FBI Director Christopher Wray viewed the four-page memo on Sunday, sources familiar with the discussions said.

McCabe, who is facing three federal inquiries for conflicts-of-interest during his time at the FBI, is one of the numerous names mentioned in the classified memo detailing FISA abuse, according to sources who reviewed the memo.

The federal inquiries into allegations against McCabe, who was expected to resign in March, are based on documents and interviews conducted by this reporter over the past year and range from sexual discrimination to improper political activity.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Current and former FBI officials said McCabe’s resignation is the beginning of more resignations to come. “There are people lining up in the bureau to go after McCabe,” said a former FBI official, with knowledge. “There will be a clean up at the Bureau of his cronies.”

Good.. However there better be prosecutions as well.
edit on 29-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
FDI DIr Wray & Dep AG Rosenstein visited the White House this afternoon?

things moving quickly... oh to be a fly on the wall

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I am a bit confused by that tweet as it is already dated for the 30th.

Is that to say we expect the MEMO to be released during or after the SOTU?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Just heard in the Pencil neck interview that the House committee voted to release the memo. They also voted to not release Pencil neck's counter memo. LOL
Pencil neck is not happy.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Schiff on tv now whining that the Democrats rebuttal memo isn't going to get released. They're going to be all over tv spinning what's in the memo and they'll have 90% of the media backing their position up. What a dishonest tact to pretend like they're being silenced somehow.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join