It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White conservative men filing HR complaints against diversity talk

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:
(post by Wardaddy454 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: RomeByFire

"You people" ... that's so racist.

How is that racist? Referring to a group of posters on ATS as "you people," is about which particular group of people?

Which "you people," and corresponding races am I being racist towards?

Better be careful, can't say "you people," the PC police don't like 'dem words!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Vroomfondel

lol, pooor white conservative men! Bout time someone stood up for them!

LMAO!

Keep beating down the white man and you're not going to like the results when we finally get fed up.

When you say white man, you mean the race of conservative white males, correct?

Because that's what the OP is about.

I learned something new today!

Conservative white males is a race! Ah, the things ATS teaches you. Ah, can't say "you," that means I'm being racist!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hahaha... this is a great thread.

Nice to see conservative white men learning that control is an illusion...

Also nice to see young liberal people learning that security is also an illusion...

Safety nets and power trips...

edit on 29-1-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
LOL

I'm a white male...I'm here to tell you life has never been so good.

If you're having a hard life as a white male it's because of two things...well maybe three but number three is the same as one.

1. You're stupid.
2. You're lazy
3. You refuse to change or learn anything new because you know it all already. Refer to number 1.

Just to keep the thread relevant, I just walked outside. No minority women were protesting my business. I then checked the mail, just to be sure. No legal letters threatening to sue me because I'm a white male. LOL I then checked all my emails and facebook...no emails or messages telling me to diversify or anything. I'm okay. And...so are you if you're a white male reading this.

And if you are a white male....stop complaining and playing the victim. Start working harder. And thirdly start reading... a lot.
edit on 29-1-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

No man, that's too much.

Why should I do that when it's much easier to blame someone else for my shortcomings?

The entire premise of this thread is laughable.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
a reply to: amazing

No man, that's too much.

Why should I do that when it's much easier to blame someone else for my shortcomings?

The entire premise of this thread is laughable.

LOL I still don't understand why all these white guys are running scared?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I guess now it's the conservative white males turn to display their snowflake side.
What a pathetic display of a crybaby whine fest.

Take some personal responsibility and for God's sake "man up"!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

LMAO!

originally posted by: introvert

Wait...Usually when we read a news story like this, we are told the people complaining need to man-up and stop being a bunch of entitled snowflakes.

Now that it is white conservative males in this position, people are concerned and we need to stand up against these injustices?

I think we need to find some consistency in our thinking before we can ever come to reasonable solutions.

So that's two votes for open persecution in the workplace based on sex / gender / race / thought crimes.

When you can find some evidence of whites having en masse persecuted all their 'other' coworkers, to begin the proceedings of rationalization that brought you to the genesis of this point, get back to us and we'll start over.

Until then, your supremacist ideology that promotes open persecution is everything thats wrong with the world.

edit on 29-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Just to keep the thread relevant, I just walked outside. No minority women were protesting my business.

Clearly you're part of The Patriarchy.

Have you considered suicide?

Gotta make way for everyone you've been oppressing with your very existence.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Just to keep the thread relevant, I just walked outside. No minority women were protesting my business.

Clearly you're part of The Patriarchy.

Have you considered suicide?

Gotta make way for everyone you've been oppressing with your very existence.

Dang it. And I was doing so well.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

LOL

If you're having a hard life as a white male it's because of two things...well maybe three but number three is the same as one.

1. You're stupid.
2. You're lazy
3. You refuse to change or learn anything new because you know it all already. Refer to number 1.

Just to keep the thread relevant, I just walked outside. No minority women were protesting my business. I then checked the mail, just to be sure. No legal letters threatening to sue me because I'm a white male. LOL I then checked all my emails and facebook...no emails or messages telling me to diversify or anything. I'm okay. And...so are you if you're a white male reading this.

And if you are a white male....stop complaining and playing the victim. Start working harder. And thirdly start reading... a lot.

So, if it doesn't happen to you - it doesn't happen... got it.

Just because you work the big fryer now doesn't mean you are a success. I already had a very successful career dealing with things I am willing to bet you couldn't understand if your life depended on it. I spent many a day trying to explain some difficult technology and geometry to engineers whom, despite their advanced degrees, just didn't understand.

There is a huge difference between being a snowflake and playing the victim and actually being targeted and victimized.

Find a library and use it as more than a rest stop.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
yeah workplace racism never hurt anyone, toughen up snowflakes

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Anyone here think it would fly if a company HR department held a diversity seminar telling the attendees that femininity must be downplayed in the workplace?

The left seem unable to understand the idiocity and hypocrisy in their claims of "straight male oppression" when their own argument is to oppress, suppress and try to destroy anyone that doesn't kowtow to their leftwing ideals.

e.g. Femininity is so oppressive. We must boycott femininity in men.

edit on 29-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

LOL

1. You're stupid.
2. You're lazy

Your business eh?

As a business owner myself, It's silly to act like since it doesn't happen to you, it's not real. How quickly would you volunteer to close your business and go to work in "the system" today? Even for the same or better pay?

Yea, thought so. And me either. The engineers I went to school with deal with this stuff working for companies out there and are completely fed up being the easy target/scapegoat since it's always open season on white males for the SJ crowd.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I don't understand how a story about harrassment of minorities and women has turned into a story about white men being victims.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
The answer to racism and discrimination is not racism and discrimination.

Reasonable people understand this.

Unfortunately, reasonable people don't sell add space or generate page views and clicks. So the loud crazy voices get their voices amplified.

Reasonable people on both sides need to hold their respective media outlets accountable and take back the discussion from the loons.

This quote.

The reasonable people don't sell ad space or generate page views and clicks. We 'ONLY' hear the loud crazy voices.

The fact is, discrimination, racism, liberal lunacy, fascism, et al. do not exist in anywhere remotely close to what the media and the internet would lead people to believe.

Who here knows ANYONE whos a fascist? Or who openly discriminates? Or is openly racist or suffers from liberal lunacy?

I would imagine a lot less than half of us.

Unfortunately, reasonable people don't sell add space or generate page views and clicks. So the loud crazy voices get their voices amplified.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

LMAO!

Yes.
Punish someone based on race and sex.
Yeah, that's fair.

It's fair in the eyes of radical leftists who preach equality while creating hierarchies of classes based on skin color, gender, sexuality etc.

Do you think they will ever realize that they've become the very thing they claim to fight against? Or is it just completely lost on them? Hopefully 30 years from now people will look back at how ridiculous the ideologies being promoted in the mainstream are today.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
The left seem unable to understand the idiocity and hypocrisy in their claims of "straight male oppression" when their own argument is to oppress, suppress and try to destroy anyone that doesn't kowtow to their leftwing ideals.

e.g. Femininity is so oppressive. We must boycott femininity in men.

PERSECUTION is the word they have to be held to.

The whole claim to their persecution tactics is that they were being "oppressed".

Men make more money look at the 'statistics'.

Or, 'there's one manager and he's a white man, and he's a dick, clearly he makes more than everyone else, so that's settles it we need to rise up against all the males up in this piece.'

So then they set about gang stalking type type methods thereabouts: systematic coordinated ideological persecution of the males across the board involving actual ATTACKS from an assortment of means be they psychological, emotional, economic, and when they hit the streets after the rest of those evil males may even get the physical forms of social conflict.

When the Nazi Party banned Jewish business that was "oppression".

When they -and 'regular folks'- set about hate speeches, when they took to the streets and started harassing and beating people down (which wasnt just for being Jewish), and then smashed Jewish businesses and robbed them, the home invasions, and so on, that was "persecution".

Of course the Nazi's had a claim of anti-German "Jewish Oppression" as their rationale, too. They had zero claim to persecution, however.

The SJW's have established themselves a set of (highly debatable) talking points to their claim of systematic oppression, from which they use to rationalize wholesale persecution of their rivals (which is everybody that doesnt think like them).

"Oppression" that's their word. Dont let them define the language. They have about zero claim to being persecuted (above and beyond random individual acts), so they dont use that word. As long as that word inst in the vernacular, as long as the two remain indistinguishable, then they can run amok with it as an act while everyone else tries to frame it around "oppression" then they get to claim just cause afterall look at all that oppression from before:

'My manager at work well he's a dick, clearly this is oppression.'

Meanwhile, what boss isnt a dick, of course.

The manager makes more than anybody, which includes us chicks, and so do those men on the payroll. Nevermind a manager will always make a couple few dollars more, and the men are out there busting their asses in the loading dock risking loosing an arm any given day while we chicks are up in here bitching about the air condition temperature and fretting about maybe getting a paper cut. Manager being a dick again today... we need a crafty supremacist ideology to fight back against all this oppression. May we drive our heels into their frontal cortex' and make them all squirm and bow and scrape forever... and slander and get them fired, call them snowflakes, if they resist!!!

edit on 30-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

False, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Use their stupid ideology against them, maybe then they can see how childish they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join