It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Texts Reveal FBI Strzok Knew Odds Were Zero Mueller Would Find Wrongdoing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It's all connected.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: burntheships

Two agents are musing about their personal opinions and the ATS right wingers take that as gospel truth? Color me surprised... Not.

Thank-you for your order - will that be with one, or two scoops of hypocrisy today?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

BWAHAHAHA

Did Alex Jones tell you that in between rants about inter dimensional child rapists and making the frogs gay??

Or was it from whatever cesspool you pull the constant fake stories and blantant lies you post on a regular basis???

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Ah, so an agent who wasn't part of the investigation, and not privy to any of the findings later discovered by the investigation, is capable of such amazing prognostication that she could determine there was nothing to find? Heck, sounds like firing her was a mistake, and we should just close all agencies and use her oracle like abilities for our national intelligence and defense.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Only in alexjones drunken fever dreams and cult of trump wet dreams...

No one with 4 still living brain cells thinks trump HAS EVER done anything that could be considered 4D chess in his corrupt orange life...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Agreed I don't think he plans things out. He just sets a goal and trudges his way to it without for thought. That's his biggest flaw really he doesn't look at consequences and will do anything to reach his goal.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Ah, so an agent who wasn't part of the investigation, and not privy to any of the findings later discovered by the investigation, is capable of such amazing prognostication that she could determine there was nothing to find? Heck, sounds like firing her was a mistake, and we should just close all agencies and use her oracle like abilities for our national intelligence and defense.

Strozk is a he, was the senior counter-intel agent at the FBI, and had touched the FBI investigation that spawned Mueller's investigation. He's the one who said "there is no big there there" but I'm sure you know that already.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

What does that change exactly? Show me on the doll where the Bad Agent 'Touched' the current Mueller investigation. Again, since you seem to have the answer in your pocket, how did Strozk know everything Mueller was going to find/discover before Mueller found/discovered it?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

What does that change exactly? Show me on the doll where the Bad Agent 'Touched' the current Mueller investigation. Again, since you seem to have the answer in your pocket, how did Strozk know everything Mueller was going to find/discover before Mueller found/discovered it?

Peter Strzok, is considered one of the most experienced and trusted F.B.I. counterintelligence investigators. He helped lead the investigation into whether Hillary Clinton had mishandled classified information on her private email account, and then played a major role in the investigation into links between President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You are almost as uniformed as you are opinionated, it would seem:

Alt-Right CNN

Justice Department Special Counsel Robert Mueller has brought on Peter Strzok, a senior FBI official who oversaw the Hillary Clinton email investigation, to help manage his investigation into Russian election meddling, according to two US officials briefed on the matter.

Strzok helped oversee the beginnings of the Russia probe last summer at the FBI.

He touched it right there. Before and after he said there was no big there there.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

You are almost as uniformed as you are opinionated, it would seem:

Alt-Right CNN

Justice Department Special Counsel Robert Mueller has brought on Peter Strzok, a senior FBI official who oversaw the Hillary Clinton email investigation, to help manage his investigation into Russian election meddling, according to two US officials briefed on the matter.

Strzok helped oversee the beginnings of the Russia probe last summer at the FBI.

He touched it right there. Before and after he said there was no big there there.

Lol, I'll bet you imagine you sound so clever.

Are you aware when Strzok left Mueller's team or do you think it just happened? Do you think Mueller's investigation hasn't developed any further from that point?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I usually make sure I have a clue before opining, so yeah, I'm aware he was demoted to HR on account of his biases. Would that you did the same, eh what?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You didn't answer my question. How is a man who was let go this summer from the investigation privy to all of the details that have come to light of late? Surely you had a clue about that before proffering your rebuttal as if it invalidated my argument....

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Maybe we could better answer these and other important questions when we find all of the text messages on government phones that have conveniently gone missing or were accidentally deleted.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You didn't answer my question. How is a man who was let go this summer from the investigation privy to all of the details that have come to light of late? Surely you had a clue about that before proffering your rebuttal as if it invalidated my argument....

You don't have an argument. A few minutes a go you didn't know Strozk was a he or that he was on Mueller's team or that he was key in the previous FBI investigation into "Russian Collusion".

I'd be willing to bet he still talks with people on the team, because that is what happens. He's probably up to date. But I don't know that. And that fact changes nothing.
After months of running the "Russian Collusion" investigation as the senior counter-intel agent in the entire Bureau, he admits the odds are zero that anything is actually happening there. It means the entire basis for the Special Prosecutor investigation started without merit or cause.
He also talks about an insurance plan and that he has a personal mission that started with the HRC email investigation and he can "fix and finish it" on Mueller's team. If you don't see why that's a problem, more power to you, but you can bet even an attorney fresh out of law school is going to laugh at the prosecutor.
I think Flynn is going to walk because they withheld this potentially exculpatory evidence from him before his plea. He'd walk even without a plea, even if his crimes were more than process crimes and he was guilty as sin. That's why I think this is a big deal either way. Either they are railroading people (they are) or they are criminally incompetent which is compromising their own investigation (hint: I think both are true).
edit on 24-1-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
enjoying the show

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

You don't have an argument. A few minutes a go you didn't know Strozk was a he or that he was on Mueller's team or that he was key in the previous FBI investigation into "Russian Collusion".

Incorrect, and I'll reiterate it in simpler terms. Mueller's team has been flipping people and digging up more information up to now (and in fact the biggest 'fish' he's flipped have happened relatively recently). It is fallacious to think that Strzok was able to divine everything that WOULD come to light when he made the 'Nothing there there' comment.

I'd be willing to bet he still talks with people on the team, because that is what happens. He's probably up to date. But I don't know that. And that fact changes nothing.

He's probably up to date and able to retroactively apply that knowledge to his past statement? I should hope you realize the contradiction of what you've just said. Also you just stated that fact changes nothing, so I'm not sure why you said it...

After months of running the "Russian Collusion" investigation as the senior counter-intel agent in the entire Bureau, he admits the odds are zero that anything is actually happening there. It means the entire basis for the Special Prosecutor investigation started without merit or cause.

Thats like saying because the investigator at a crime scene doesn't notice the murder weapon lying in the bushes that there was no murder, even after some beat cop finds it days later. Mueller was not working under a deadline to prove Trump's malfeasance by the Summer of 2017, so I'm not sure how you can think that his findings up to that point account for the sum total of what his team has discovered.

He also talks about an insurance plan and that he has a personal mission that started with the HRC email investigation and he can "fix and finish it" on Mueller's team. If you don't see why that's a problem, more power to you, but you can bet even an attorney fresh out of law school is going to laugh at the prosecutor.

You are talking like someone who isn't a lawyer but watches a lot of Judge Judy. Banter can include a lot of inflammatory accusations and bombastic quips, and that still doesn't invalidate the investigation. He was removed by Mueller merely to eliminate the appearance of impropriety (and not because he's part of some secret cabal) since Mueller knows Trump and the Republican's strategy has been to discredit the investigation in any way they possibly can

I think Flynn is going to walk because they withheld this potentially exculpatory evidence from him before his plea. He'd walk even without a plea, even if his crimes were more than process crimes and he was guilty as sin. That's why I think this is a big deal either way. Either they are railroading people (they are) or they are criminally incompetent which is compromising their own investigation (hint: I think both are true).

Again I don't think your arm chair legal expertise is something anyone here should rely on as weighty legal opinion

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Define "flipping people".

All i've seen to date are indictments for procedural nonsense like not being forthcoming about actions that were not illegal.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

"Flipping People" is a term to denote they have become a state's witness.

Who has Mueller sequestered as a state's witness ? Be specific, names and dates please. If possible, what they are testifying to as well.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Only in alexjones drunken fever dreams and cult of trump wet dreams...

No one with 4 still living brain cells thinks trump HAS EVER done anything that could be considered 4D chess in his corrupt orange life...

Hyperbole much?
Did Alex Jones become,a,member of Congress?

edit on 24-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join