It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Texts Reveal FBI Strzok Knew Odds Were Zero Mueller Would Find Wrongdoing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You are correct, I use the term colloquially since its generally understood Flynn wouldn't have taken a deal if they hadn't gotten him to work with them on providing further evidence in the case.

Speaking of deals..

Next up is Gates and Manafort.

Gates is already negotiating a cooperation deal and Manaforts lawyers just confirmed he took the black ledger money from the former Ukraine leader when they filed a legal doc by mistake.

It should be a very interesting next few months.

edit on 25-1-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: RadioRobert

That would certainly explain why Trump so obviously walked straight into the clearest Obstruction charge ever by telling Comey to drop the matter, and then firing Comey when Comey didn't "law off" Flynn. 

Why didn't Comedy find that it was obstruction? Why did McCabe say there had been no obstruction in the investigation? Wouldn't that be the perfect time under oath in front of congress and the cameras for either the fired Comey or his buddy Andy to drop obstruction allegations?

Maybe "clearest" isn't the best word here?

The only way that Trump will step down or be forced down is if Mueller finds something so clear and so bad that even Congressional Republicans can't stomach it.

Can you honestly think of anything at this point that would meet that criteria?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: RadioRobert

That would certainly explain why Trump so obviously walked straight into the clearest Obstruction charge ever by telling Comey to drop the matter, and then firing Comey when Comey didn't "law off" Flynn. 

Why didn't Comedy find that it was obstruction? Why did McCabe say there had been no obstruction in the investigation? Wouldn't that be the perfect time under oath in front of congress and the cameras for either the fired Comey or his buddy Andy to drop obstruction allegations?

Maybe "clearest" isn't the best word here?

The only way that Trump will step down or be forced down is if Mueller finds something so clear and so bad that even Congressional Republicans can't stomach it.

Can you honestly think of anything at this point that would meet that criteria?

I've asked myself that a lot.

I'm not sure.

I'm not sure that even Mueller producing Mike Flynn, testifying that he and Jared took data from Cambridge Analytica to give to Russian intelligence, knowing that Russia would use that data in their FB ads, and bots, all the while understanding that Trump's money laundering issues with the Russian mob would lead to Trump being unable - thus obligated - to act on Russia's behalf as president, whether that would be enough for Republicans.

Or if Republicans would be fine with having a Russian agent in the oval office so long as it is a Republican Russian agent and nothing at all could move Republicans to care.

It is going to come down to what Mike Flynn tells the world about what happened. Whatever Mike Flynn knows, it will be extremely hard for the right to argue that it's somehow a hoax.

I really don't know. Republicans are so busy flailing away at whatever comes out that day proving Obama knifed Trump down in the alley that I'm not sure Republicans would notice if Flynn said Putin controls Trump.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join