It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Texts Reveal FBI Strzok Knew Odds Were Zero Mueller Would Find Wrongdoing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Memo will play an important part in bring
the alligators out of the safe places.

Just read that the Dems are now demanding to
see the raw FISA and FBI data!

😂😂😂

Does,this mean they concede the Memo is real?

Also, in related news Sessions can indict people.
That is one Big difference than before.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Here you go. This looks necessary for you guys. Be sure to share among your conservative peers.

You're another one, like that SOM character, that adds nothing to the debate. You throw insults and post stupid images and only derail. I'm shocked the mods let you continue this behavior when real members have a legit discussion going on. You do it in every single thread you do not agree with.

You can fail to admit it all you want, hurl insults and pound your fists all you like, but Trump will not be the one going down here. You will see a mass exodus of Democrats not only soon, but in the 20118 elections as well. What is going to be released will piss of so many U.S. citizens, you'll be lucky to have a Democratic party left.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: SlapMonkey

"Fix and Finish" is more of an alarm to me.

What was meant by that?

Well - lets think about this logically - he says there is no there there - meaning he does not think any Russian collusion exists, but he still thinks he needs to fix and finish it and eventually decides to join Muellers team. This is the same guy who in previous texts shows extreme hatred to the president and the need to come up with insurance in case he wins.

Seems to me the likely reason he decided to join Muellers team was to attempt to tamper with evidence (fix it and finish Donald Trump) to make some there there. Probably this was discovered and was the real reason he got pulled off and reassigned to HR.

Speculation, but I have no idea why he would volunteer to join when he hates Trump and does not believe anything will be found. Why torture yourself like that, unless you were going to try and influence the outcome.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The "" “meeting with Russian agents “ ""

was a double-trap gone awry

The "Hunters" got captured by the "Game"

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Here, it's for you ......

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

So according to the article in the OP, these texts were sent days after the mueller investigation began.

So here is a little timeline.

Before the election Strzok is discussing his hatred of trump, and saying the discussed an insurance policy in McCabes office.

Then rrght after the election apparently he is discussing a secret society of agents gatheringa baout trump.

Fast forward to two days after the Mueller probe starts (because the fbi "lost" all of the texts after the election up to the Mueller investigation.

Now we have strzok saying he doesnt think there is ant there there, and he needs to fix and finish this.

Now taken as a whole, how does that look?

He hates trump, he wants to have an insurance policy to make sure he can stop trump even if elected, and after months of investigating, he has found no convincing evidence of wrong doing from Trump, so he needs to fix that and finish it.

It all adds up to looking very, very bad, and warrants an investigation.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Indeed, on face appearance this looks very bad.
Upon close scrutiny it looks like a crime has been committed.

Perhaps this is why some congressman are saying "heads should roll"

Some things that possible could have been "fixed" :
Fabrication of Evidence?
Witnesses Tampering?
Entrapment?
Destruction of Evidence?

He also mentions "impeachment" in texts that were released
later today. How could he know this Invetigation would
end in impeachment?

This is premeditated criminal activity.

Remember, he was actually in the job for many months
before he was stripped from his "agent" status.

Funny that at the time I authored a thread on this.

Also of great importance is James Rybycki resigned
today. He was Comey's Chief of Staff and took part in the
editing of the "no charges for Hillary".

I imagine he took a big hit and was given the choice
to resign or be fired. He is now moving to,the private sector.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is when Strzok departed Muellers probe, August 2016

edit on 23-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The investigation is already discredited lmao. If fusions gps dossier full of rumors and speculation didn't do it, or agents on the independent council texting about insurance policies and secret society's didn't do it, the f.b.i conviently not saving a large part of the communications by said agents in an absolutely critical time period absolutely did it.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

An insurance plan that never surfaced..

Same as all the conspiracy theories about obama fbi/doj trying to stop trump from winning..

Why didn’t the fbi leak The I investigation during the election , while they were freely admitting the Clinton investigation stuff???

Why did this all come out afterward, when it’s too late to change any votes..

None of that theiry makes sense.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The following could be an explanation of what happened.

Their insurance plan was like a hail mary, why risk it if you think you are winning.

I think it is possible these FBI agents believed the pools that there was no chance that Hillary could lose.

If they released this insurance plan before the election that hillary was going to win anyways, it could do nothing but potentially harm them.

If it was found out, people would have spent years saying hillary cheated in the election, which as we see in the current situation, could have severely hurt her ability to govern.

So why would they risk it?

Then we see days after the election, strzok texting about a meeting of a secret society to take trump down, as at this point the gloves were off and they wanted to take him down.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: RadioRobert

Same as all the conspiracy theories about obama fbi/doj trying to stop trump from winning..

Why didn’t the fbi leak The I investigation during the election , while they were freely admitting the Clinton investigation stuff???

Why did this all come out afterward, when it’s too late to change any votes..

None of that theiry makes sense.

The insurance plan was hatched in Andy Mc Cabes office.

He is also "out" at the FBI for all purposes.

Then from there they took it to the secret society!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Or did it? Do you file for insurance claims before an accident or after?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

and
Process crimes to this invetigation
(pop and flynn)

You just said it, as the Senator pointed out,

"In what Johnson claims is a discussion about the special counsel's Russia investigation into any ties between Trump campaign associates and Russia, Page, in a text on May 19, 2017, mentions the "different realistic outcomes of this case," according to the records released by Johnson.

"You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I'd be there, no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there's no big there," Strzok responded, according to Johnson.'
It only iterates what they had been doing thus far.
Apart from that, the telephone calls Flynn made are quite damning on 'seniors' in the transition team at Mar-a-Lago, when many of those calls were made, including working on officials of countries in the UN about Russian sanctions...see Kushner, think separation from Trump...not so easy, what may have started on the main road could well be by now, in the back alleys of money laundering, tax evasion...all sorts of stuff associated..how much Strzok knew when he was texting, we don't know, however, regardless of all the hoo ha about the Steele dossier..controversial as it may have been to many, it just won't go away. You know it, I know it..and above all Mueller knows it.
Of course with Kushner in the picture as well, it doesn't look so good really.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

If anything, you should be happy he was removed. It shows that Mueller isn't tolerating partisan bias and removing it as he finds it. Instead you guys are running in the exact opposite direction and trying to use this case as evidence of Mueller's bias. These threads are getting to be petty and desperate. Why can't y'all just wait until the investigation ends?

So, how many are left on Mueller's team?

lol.

Seems like it's just him now.

Tell ya what, let's get a Special Prosecutor to investigate Mueller and his team for, oh I don't know, say for sedition.

Let it play out, OK? Unlimited time and money.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Well, things are speeding up rapidly.

FBI Chief of Staff just resigned!

Bye bye Rybicki!

Full steam ahead!

truepundit.com...

Gateway Pundit has an article about it.

After what was released from the fisa court today I think a few more will make career decisions rather quickly as the fisa court CLEARLY is not holding the bag on this one.

Don't let them pass GO or collect pensions!

Don't let them get away!

Clapper's time is running out on when they can bring perjury charges against him too.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Your attempted description of "two hardworking blue collar all american" fbi agents is petty and desperate. The people in charge of the salem witch trials are turning in their graves given the lengths dems have gone in the "russhiagate".

I never typed the phrase "two hardworking blue collar all american (sic)". So you cannot type that phrase, put it in quotes, then attribute it to me. That's called a lie and you putting words in my mouth.

Though y'all have no standing to evoke the comparison to the Salem Witch Trials after 10+ investigations into Hillary Clinton that have turned up nothing. Your crying is tedious when you can't even sit through one investigation.

OH BS! Gimme a break!

You can't compare the sham investigations of hillary to this witch hunt.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Last I heard, the Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee didn't even want to see the memo. Now, you're saying that they want to see the underlying raw data that supports a memo that they "say" they've never seen?

They are really running scared, like chickens with their heads cut off. I hope Jeff Sessions has the net in place to catch the exodus of fleeing felons, when it happens.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Well this is confirmation bias if I've ever seen it. Two agents are musing about their personal opinions and the ATS right wingers take that as gospel truth? Color me surprised... Not.

Are you that naive? With everything thats coming out, you really believe this is just a case of personal ''opinions''

the FBI were not brave enough to destroy Clinton's evidence... yet, they feel the need to break the law and destroy 5 months worth of text messages..

that should tell you right there, this isn't just ''opinions''

I am speechless some people are so willing to just ignore key happenings like its just a daily event..

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Are you referring to this Senator Johnson?

Not sure how long That vid will stay up.

News at link with embedded video

Sen. Johnson told Bret Baier that these texts prove evidence of “corruption at the highest levels of the FBI.” The the senator dropped a bombshell about the secret society: “That secret society, we have an informant that’s talking about a group that was holding secret meetings offsite.” Baier replied, “Secret meetings offsite at

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, they want to see it ahead of time so they can
make demands about redactions.

Maybe they should take a lesson in courage from
Loretta lynch! Oh...wait!

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join