It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Texts Reveal FBI Strzok Knew Odds Were Zero Mueller Would Find Wrongdoing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Actually I'm just ignoring all of you posters' crazy reasons why I should take this conversation as anything more than just a personal opinion between two agents.

I'm not worried about anything though. Mostly because ATS seems to function outside of reality these days with how pro-Trump crazy it has gotten.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's very creative, did you make that yourself?

Impressive!

It's from Office Space...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Oh look, you posted a sticker sheet meme!
How cute!

Lol,,the agent said " nothing" will come
of this Witch Hunt"

Unless he fixed it.

He has also been implicated in threats to The President.

I'll check back with you when "nothing" is found!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

How about instead of shutup and enjoy the show (that's rather rude BTW) we continue to converse like adults ?

Do you.

Do I, what ?

I just don't find any of you to be sincere by jumping to conclusions based on the flimsiest of evidence. Case in point, this thread. Two agents speaking privately to each other about their gut feelings is confirmation to you all that the investigation is a non-starter. Psh... Wake me up when you guys actually start to question your own narratives instead of blindly attacking the Democrats at every chance you get.

I don't attack Democrats. I haven't attacked anyone, verbally, physically or (this is ATS) Metaphysically...

Also that's not me using anything as confirmation ; The people in the text conversation are confirming it to one another.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Actually I'm just ignoring all of you posters' crazy reasons why I should take this conversation as anything more than just a personal opinion between two agents.

I'm not worried about anything though. Mostly because ATS seems to function outside of reality these days with how pro-Trump crazy it has gotten.

Pro TRUMP crazy? How quickly we forget.....

That's a small rectangular picture with more crazies in it than there are members that post on ATS...maybe even member period...all wearing pink pu$$y hats to resist Trump...and that's just a tiny smidgen of what's actually around them and around the entire country.

Now THAT is crazy.
edit on 1/23/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

link   

We are guilty of functioning outside of your liberal alternative reality.

Come out into the light sometime. It's ok, really.

link   

Do what you got to do, but I've maintained since day 1 of this investigation that I'm withholding my judgement on guilt one way or the other until the investigation finishes.

PS: For the SECOND time that graphic is from Office Space. Don't you guys watch cult classics anymore? Or is Mike Judge too liberal for you now?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Do you is a slang expression meaning you do what you want to do.

Also that's not me using anything as confirmation ; The people in the text conversation are confirming it to one another.

No. They are discussing their feelings about the case. Feelings aren't definitive facts in any way shape or form.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

We are guilty of functioning outside of your liberal alternative reality.

Come out into the light sometime. It's ok, really.

I think I'll side with the 70% of the country that disapproves of Trump over the 30% who thinks that the Democrats are continuing to ruin the country and not the man they elected to be President.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

That's a small rectangular picture with more crazies in it than there are members that post on ATS...maybe even member period...all wearing pink pu$$y hats to resist Trump...and that's just a tiny smidgen of what's actually around them and around the entire country.

Now THAT is crazy.

So what? Are we stooping to playing the tit-for-tat anecdote game now? You know the game that proves nothing since you can "prove" any narrative you want with the correct anecdote?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Sorry, I'm old and still use roll-up windows in my car...

No. They are discussing their feelings about the case. Feelings aren't definitive facts in any way shape or form.

She's telling him not to join the investigation, it's a waste of his career ; He's Affirming that it's a waste of time for him to join, because there is nothing there, there... I think that's the term he used..

Sounds like they're confirming to each other that he, Peter Strzok needs to "fix this" because of that realization.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Oh...I get it, so him saying he needs to fix and finish it is actually saying he needs to fix his negative feelings towards Trump and finish his impartial investigation....

Wow...I feel like I just had a strange out of body experience viewing what it's like to be on the other side of this issue...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I mostly just call that putting words in people's mouth being that I never said or confirmed anything you just typed there.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Wow

He wants to spend more time with his family.

Before his wife leaves him...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

She's telling him not to join the investigation, it's a waste of his career ; He's Affirming that it's a waste of time for him to join, because there is nothing there, there... I think that's the term he used..

Sounds like they're confirming to each other that he, Peter Strzok needs to "fix this" because of that realization.

That's their business. It doesn't mean their musings are true or correct.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Now THAT is crazy.

So what? Are we stooping to playing the tit-for-tat anecdote game now? You know the game that proves nothing since you can "prove" any narrative you want with the correct anecdote?

Nope...just showing there are a lot more people that would wear a pu$$y hat to show their not crazy...ironic methinks. Remind me why itbwas all these non crazy people decided to resist Trump and make it about women? Oh that's right....other unproven allegations....

The pattern is there in all of this if you just look.

Personally shocked these hats didn't make the cut for some other protest this winter...still holding out hope though...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ah ! But see, when Peter S. decides he needs to "fix this " investigation.... It becomes every citizen's business... See, when people are unjustly treated, or when our system of justice is abused, we all suffer. Also I think his wife, and her husband have some involvement with their musings... I mean we are talking about two scumbags who are cheating on their spouses and children.

That right there lends moral superiority to most of us having this chat. Which in turn means, they get no benefit of the doubt. As their actions show them to be, well... Corrupt.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

That's their business.

Not on a government device. That is why their texts are subject to scrutiny. No comment on the lying to the fbi from these "two agents" eh?
Only good against non dems eh?

One thing this investigation has taught me....never speak to an fbi agent.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Russian or not, that is a cool hat.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That's their business. It doesn't mean their musings are true or correct.

Sure.

So there should be no problem releasing the rest of their texts that will show no wrong doing.

Oh what's that the fbi lost them?

But nothing to see here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join