It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well I was hoping for a bit more context...

One rich guy meeting another isn’t really a bombshell.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: Skyfloating

Would it be somewhat factual to say the committee has FusionGPS bank record's and has tracked the financials setting up an OofJ charge here if Podesta's answer is not truthful?

Q - We know all

A big YES. The noose is tightening.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ParkerCramer

Read Q posts from earlier today that were kindly posted for your reading enjoyment.

It's significant for Q, who IMHO is closely connected to upper current leadership of this country warns of an FF if opposition cannot hold support from its traditional "go to" voters - if you cannot see the warning then that explains why every small appliance says "do not immerse in water" and Lawyers make tons of $$$.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

What’s the timeframe for this false flag?

A day, week?

A year?

So any sort of terrorist attack, mass shooting, bombing will be labeled as a false flag to fit the narrative?

There’s already been a bombing in Kabul, does that count? Or does it have to be in America?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Read Q posts from earlier today that were kindly posted for your reading enjoyment.

It's significant for Q, who IMHO is closely connected to upper current leadership of this country warns of an FF if opposition cannot hold support from its traditional "go to" voters - if you cannot see the warning then that explains why every small appliance says "do not immerse in water" and Lawyers make tons of $$$.

So...........

You are not able to provide proof of the FF, you claimed, nor can you reference ANY Q Post That accurately predicted ANYTHING, correct?

I do appreciate your honesty, even though I was forced to read between the lines.

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Well I was hoping for a bit more context...

One rich guy meeting another isn’t really a bombshell.

Hmmm...Founder of Twitter and largest shareholder of Twitter....meeting a royal family member and it's just two rich guys to you?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParkerCramer

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I hate how Twitter doesn't use actual timestamps. Which of those 2 messages was first? The one from "Q" @ 9:09am today, or the one from President Trump?

Really??

Twitter doesn't use time stamps??

Trumps tweet was posted in this thread earlier and it was at 3:50 am and Q ball's was at 12:09.

Nice try though!!!

MTUBY

FYI the image of the Trump tweet I was referencing said "16h". 16h = 16 hours ago. But 16 hours ago from when? THAT is not a timestamp.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

but most of the really wealthy have horses. Mitt Romney and his wife had a dressage horse, for example.

It’s not the Middle Ages anymore.

My sister did Dressage, and breeds/owns at least a dozen horses.

And she ain’t wealthy, largely thanks to the cost of having horses...

Anyway, my point is owning horses is not a sign of wealth.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You'll have to wait for MW results or ask Q on anon.

No doubt Q raised possibility, gave heads up to be watchful and no doubt here that Q is highly connected.

If you want to ignore or downplay that's your affair.

Q also said "THEY ARE STUPID" you'll have to figure out who "they" is, I already have a good inkling.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That's a great visual! It's too bad the DNC, NAACP, Operation PUSH, and Urban League, aren't aware of those FACTS.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

What’s the context?

Right now, you’re like “derp, these guys are photographed together, it must be a nefarious plot!”

That’s all this whole thread is based upon, loosely connected things with large portions of imagination tying it together.

There is nothing of substance.

This is pizzagate all over again.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParkerCramer

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I hate how Twitter doesn't use actual timestamps. Which of those 2 messages was first? The one from "Q" @ 9:09am today, or the one from President Trump?

Really??

Twitter doesn't use time stamps??

Trumps tweet was posted in this thread earlier and it was at 3:50 am and Q ball's was at 12:09.

Nice try though!!!

MTUBY

FYI the image of the Trump tweet I was referencing said "16h". 16h = 16 hours ago. But 16 hours ago from when? THAT is not a timestamp.

And when I corrected you, this is your reply?

How about, oops , I should not have made a connection that doesn't exist!!!!

That would seem to be the response if it was an INNOCENT mistake, wouldn't you say?

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Facts? Like how when those amendments were made, the Republican Party was concidered at the time liberal...?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

That's a total inept interpretation of what my words were and can't help if too lazy to go few pages up thread and comprehend what's already posted - answers are there for reasonable followers of this thread.

Q gave the warning and why and most contributors here have no problem knowing it, finding it nor misinterpreting the meaning.

Why should you?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

You'll have to wait for MW results or ask Q on anon.

No doubt Q raised possibility, gave heads up to be watchful and no doubt here that Q is highly connected.

If you want to ignore or downplay that's your affair.

Q also said "THEY ARE STUPID" you'll have to figure out who "they" is, I already have a good inkling.

I’d say the ones blindly believing everything they read are the “THEY ARE STUPID” spoken about.

So why do you and all here unquestionably believe what Q says?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

That's a total inept interpretation of what my words were and can't help if too lazy to go few pages up thread and comprehend what's already posted - answers are there for reasonable followers of this thread.

Q gave the warning and why and most contributors here have no problem knowing it, finding it nor misinterpreting the meaning.

Why should you?

Again,
Gobble gook

One little proof of pre told advice from Q, is it that hard?

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Still factual though.

By your reasoning Democrat party was treasonous then just as it is today - seems logical conclusion if ya wanna discuss factual history and whatnot.

In fact I think quite a bit of this Q business is dealing with that sordid history as we watch events unfold right here, right now, today.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Misleading though.

Conservatives taking credit for and applauding liberal actions is rather humorous.

I might take what Q says more seriously if it wasn’t so partisan.

edit on 28/1/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Well that seems to agree with facts and gist of my answer as well as others sentiments expressed in the graphic.

Wether liberal, conservative, prog or commie, the labels don't change the facts.

We just don't agree on partisan angle because I simply believe this is much bigger than that.

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join