It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Phoenix

It's best to Ignore people who have an overinflated view of themselves... and their importance.

Someone who maybe has been described as narcissistic, ego driven, is never wrong, and has described himself as a "stable genius."

I believe you may be describing President Trump.🤔

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You’re like the third or fourth pro Q poster to say that in the last few pages.

Is that what you want? To censor and ignore anyone that disagrees with you?

How unpatriotic

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Skyfloating

Care to explain how Q could predict the Hawaii incident, the Saudi incident, a few of Trumps tweets, The Bangladeshi terrorist incident and several other items?

Let’s back up for a second here...

Q, who is working CLOSELY with the PRESIDENT, predicted these things?

Getting the information from the president or people within his close government?

So...Trump KNEW about the Hawaii false alarm, before it happened, is this what is being implied?

Curious.

This would be an extremely difficult situation to explain, if Trump and Q really are connected.

However, no proof has ever been provided that makes this alleged connection verifiable...😉

But, this was a wonderful observation..👍

Thanks

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParkerCramer

a reply to: Skyfloating

Care to explain how Q could predict the Hawaii incident, the Saudi incident, a few of Trumps tweets, The Bangladeshi terrorist incident and several other items?

Let’s back up for a second here...

Q, who is working CLOSELY with the PRESIDENT, predicted these things?

Getting the information from the president or people within his close government?

So...Trump KNEW about the Hawaii false alarm, before it happened, is this what is being implied?

Curious

This would be an extremely difficult situation to explain, if Trump and Q really are connected.

However, no proof has ever been provided that makes this alleged connection verifiable...😉

But, this was a wonderful observation..👍

Thanks

MTUBY

Ok lynn go to bed , you haven't slept in weeks.
edit on 28-1-2018 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

We know Q is very close with the POTUS, Q has proven that over and over.

Q posted a series of posts from Jan 8 with words of DEFCON1 SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED> [non-nuclear].NECESSARY?
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT. think BDT, this is just a tiny piece of words used in a series of posts. I won`t link to all of Q`s posts though they have all been posted here. Linking to the dedicated Q page with only Q posts is not allowed.

The day after that event on the 14th Q posts a series of things like: "[AGAIN] direct pre-knowledge" IT WAS NECESSARY.NO OTHER VEHICLE TO REGAIN ENTRY. :[AGAIN] warning ALERT. Think BDT.>How about a nice game of CHESS? What comes next?CF_BOOM_SHOCK_BYE_ .

People say WHY oh WHY does Q have to talk in code and not come straight out and say it 1. so we dig and not be spoon fed, 2 some posts are so secret they have to be and the future proves the past. Otherwise whoever the enemy is they also will know beforehand.

BDT can stand for Bulk Data Transfer, it seems it was necessary for a DEFCON1 event to trigger a dead mans switch for a BDT out of Hawaii NSA to the mainland.

I can`t remember how long after, but a short time after that event, POTUS re-tweeted the missing 33,000 clinton emails are found.

Q often posts along the lines of "we have EVERYTHING" "we SEE ALL" WE HEAR ALL " "these people are SICK" "these people are STUPID"

Each solid crumb turns into a burger of deep state former government shadow government connections, no wonder the evil TPTB wants it shut down and Trumps Admin removed and shills wish to demean disrupt and derail.

The swamp creatures are being drained, CEO`s dropping like flies around the globe.

Someone else would probably explain better than myself, but that`s what happened with Hawaii from what we were able to see from the crumbs. But that`s just one drop in a bucket full.

Believe don`t believe, but its happening and will continue.
2018 will be glorious! Q

edit on 28-1-2018 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
New post from Q, foxnews Tucker asks the question how did/does she afford a 4.3 million dollar mansion and how does she keep getting elected.

Jan 28 2018 09:32:17
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
NEW
video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Excellent Summary, GPS777. Thank-you!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Excellent Summary, GPS777. Thank-you!

Agreed 👍
edit on 28-1-2018 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I can`t remember how long after, but a short time after that event, POTUS re-tweeted the missing 33,000 clinton emails are found.

He retweeted a tweet that linked to an article how they “might not be missing”.

The article goes on to explain how the emails could be still be in existence on servers, namely google or ones located in Denver and a could server in Pennsylvania.

I don’t see Hawaii anywhere, and google doesn’t have a data server in Hawaii...

Oh but Hawaii has a NSA base there, so I guess it could be there, but it seems it would have had to been sent from the mainland to Hawaii, then back to the mainland later on...under the cover of a false missile alert.

Anyway, all that nonsense aside, you still didn’t answer my question, did Trump know that there was going to a false missile alert in Hawaii?

If, as you all are saying is true, that Q is close to Trump, then the answer is yes.

And that then opens up a whole other level of things here, something I think you have all missed or have chosen to ignore... that Trump is responsible for the Hawaii false flag missile alert.

edit on 28/1/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Here’s that echo chamber I spoke of, you and Denoli.

How about you two have a crack at my question?

According to you and others the following is fact:

Trump and Q are close.

Q gave forewarning about the Hawaii false missile alert.

So, what role did Trump play in it? Creating false flags now is he? I thought only Obama did that.

Lemme guess...ignore, deny, deflect.

I’m just a shill and troll right?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Yes, because we've already covered ALL of that. It's a waste if time to go over it again and again every time some lazy poster comes along to rehash things that have been talked about back in the first thread.

But that distraction / waste of time is the reason you're here right? You have no interest in actually discussing these things because you have no clue what has been discussed, researched, shown plausible, shown unlikely, over the last 400 pages of this ongoing topic.

If you really want to know the answers to your questions go back to page one and use the links Dashen provided to take you to the relevant pages.

Otherwise

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Here’s that echo chamber I spoke of, you and Denoli.

How about you two have a crack at my question?

Trump and Q are close.

So, what role did Trump play in it? Creating false flags now is he? I thought only Obama did that.

How about trump and Q knew there was going to be a false flag by the cabel ?

They have to let it play out to make undeniable evidence ?

Sorry it isn't flying planes into buildings or killing our own citizens .

Maybe we will be back here in a few months and thinking how dumb was I ?

If I'm wrong I'll admit it , I certainly won't kick the can down the road .

At the end of the day , this is why I came to ATS , and this is the best thread and political chaos that I've ever witnessed.

If it's bs , hey Ive enjoyed every minute of it , I've witnessed some amazing minds.

Everyone has a dog in this fight .

And I feel the suppression getting lifted , because we the people, are breaking the status Q (sorry had to )

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Maybe just maybe , trump had intel that there was bad actors ,who when under nuclear attack didn't follow protocol and would simply let it happen ?

Maybe it was a way of fishing them out ?

I think you just can't handle the truth .
Shame .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Trump and Q are close.

Try to search something like "false flag list" and you will clearly see this tactic is of ancient origins. About what really happened we are still speculating.

You are still bringing partisanship in to this discussion. Trump do not like GOP leadership and GOP leadership do not like Trump. Fact is Dems ruled for 8 years and if they ran some larger then normal scale corruption scheme, it is logical they will be first to slaughter. GOPs pigs will come in later batch.

But this is not partisan thing and in fact not only internal US affair. I'm for example anarchist from Czech rep..

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Imaginative, I’ll give you that.

As I thought though, it’s any reason except implicating Trump.

Who can’t handle the truth again?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I get what’s plausible to you guys..

Anything anti democrat is plausible and real.

I get it.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Still bringing partisanship?

This whole thing reeks of partisanship.

It’s the very reason why I believe it’s bs.

The GOP isn’t next, if Q was truly interested in draining the swamp, you drain the whole swamp, left, right, centre.

You don’t half drain it...

How dumb is that?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Lots of anti-republican stuff in this thread and the last as well. Again, you have no clue what you're talking about. Take off your partisan lenses. Oh, that's right, you're just here to defend your beloved ideological masters.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Lots of anti-republican stuff in this thread and the last as well. Again, you have no clue what you're talking about. Take off your partisan lenses. Oh, that's right, you're just here to defend your beloved ideological masters.

No, you take your partisan lenses off.

I’m not even American remember, I don’t give a rats about your broken down, corrupt mess you call government.

What I care about is the hypocrisy from people like you, who think they’re woke AF, and bag on the msm for their dubious anonymous sources, then cream themselves over an anonymous nobody on 4chan.

Oh but this guy is legit, he confirmed your biases maaaaaan!

Like pizzagate, you’ve been played by a troll triggering your partisanship and can’t even see it!

And then, when I ask questions or point out errors, you lot attack me because I’m not American, or attack my avatar, and tell each other to ignore shills and trolls.

You’re completely closed minded to anything different to the narrative!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE of BAIT and DERAILMENT, members taking the BAIT, and wasting pages of bandwith on Australian malarkey.

If you think ANY amount of proof will work on someone who is just trying to obfuscate and waste everyones time and energy, you are in for a sad surprise.

if they IGNORE the Evidence. IGNORE THEM.
simply put.

How did this LARPER get photos of the EO pen and presidential stationary(multiple times), A desk at camp david, a photo of NK from AF1, and other pics that only someone with Presidential access can have?

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join