It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

This is pizzagate all over again.

As already explained in other threads, pizzagate is mostly accurate and factual and absolutely ties into Q (you got that much right).

When 10000000000000000 "coincidences" amass, you have a case. Can you explain why Bill Clinton flew on the plane of a convicted pedophile 26 times? Or why the Podestas collect pedophile art? Or why his buddy Jimmycomet has pedophiles posting on his instagram account containing pedophile images? Or the pedophile emails that Wikileaks provided?

You have been instrumental on ATS in calling it "Debunked". Now you attempt the same with Q, but its not working because the evidence of corruption is OVERWHELMING.

Care to explain why certain factions of Government absolutely do not want to #ReleaseTheMemo?

Care to explain why McCabes and Sztroks text messages have gone missing?

Care to explain the involvement of McCain and FBI people in the Steele Dossier?

Care to explain the Wiretapping of POTUS?

Care to explain how Q could predict the Hawaii incident, the Saudi incident, a few of Trumps tweets, The Bangladeshi terrorist incident and several other items?

Care to explain what Loop Capital, Fusion GPS, Uranium One, etc. are all about?

Care to explain why MSM has turned on Julian Assange, after years of hailing him?

Care to explain why the majority of MSM aggressively attack POTUS on a daily basis?

Care to explain why the MSM (Operation Mockingbird, according to Q), habitually publish blatant LIES?

No? I didnt think so.

Next up,we want the Memo released. If they have nothing to hide and its all just conspiracy nutjobs, there is nothing to fear.

Do you at least agree that the Memo can be released? If not, what are your objections? You do know what we are referring to, when we say #release the memo?

No need to respond, really. I am asking rhetorically. I already know you do not believe in any of this, regardless of the evidence presented.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ParkerCramer

You're not much into reading or research even when it's right at finger tips.

Sorry to busy to do the work for you - good luck in future endeavors.

What's your thoughts on Q posts mentioning fake news, propaganda and PUSH BACK ?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

You're not much into reading or research even when it's right at finger tips.

Sorry to busy to do the work for you - good luck in future endeavors.

What's your thoughts on Q posts mentioning fake news, propaganda and PUSH BACK ?

Thank you for again proving that no one in this thread can provide ONE instance of Q pre telling ANYTHING!!!!

See what you and I accomplished, we've proven that the whole Q thing is fantasy!!!

😁

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParkerCramer

Thank you for again proving that no one in this thread can provide ONE instance of Q pre telling ANYTHING!!!!

Q has predicted the Hawaii nuke incident, the Saudi arrests back in November, a number of Trumps tweets, the Bangladeshi terrorist attack and several other items.

The President of the United States has indirectly verified Q through retweeting of the Q-linked Twitter account MAGAPILL.

If Q had not verified himself over and over and over again, nobody would be listening to him.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Q has predicted the Hawaii nuke incident, the Saudi arrests back in November, a number of Trumps tweets, the Bangladeshi terrorist attack and several other items.

The President of the United States has indirectly verified Q through retweeting of the Q-linked Twitter account MAGAPILL.

If Q had not verified himself over and over and over again, nobody would be listening to him.

Those are your opinions!

Please provide me one piece of proof , an actual posting of Q predicting Anything.

Show me time stamped prediction of anything coming true.

Thank you.

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Care to explain why it is all anti democrat party?

Care to explain why lies like the Podesta brothers abducting Madeleine McCann get spread by your lot?

Care to explain why Stephen Hawking also flew on that plane, to that island that you speak of?

Release the memo! Release something ffs.

It’s all little bits of nothing being made into something big.

Q has predicted nothing, where did it predict Hawaii?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

If you can scroll one post down from your post I'm responding to - that is if it's not tooooo much effort.

There's an answer.

For someone who has ahem difficulties you sure leap to great heights in assumptions , hope the landing goes well.

Maybe a slight lesson about making of the cuff unresearched claims when jumping into threads you've obviously not wholly read before offering hard opinions.

The Q phenomenon has opened many many avenues of research that I believe will bear fruit by day lighting much evil.

You on the otherhand seem to want it covered up based upon fairly ignorant uneducated attacks of dubious value here.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Or why the Podestas collect pedophile art? Or why his buddy Jimmycomet has pedophiles posting on his instagram account containing pedophile images? Or the pedophile emails that Wikileaks provided?

None of that is true.

That is pure disinformation.

If the paintings are deemed pedophila, then how were they LEGALLY bought and sold???

I guess you’re talking about the grandmother talking about her grandkids in the Wikileaks emails, hardly pedophilia emails

You’re projecting some messed up stuff mate.

Get help.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

If you can scroll one post down from your post I'm responding to - that is if it's not tooooo much effort.

There's an answer.

For someone who has ahem difficulties you sure leap to great heights in assumptions , hope the landing goes well.

Maybe a slight lesson about making of the cuff unresearched claims when jumping into threads you've obviously not wholly read before offering hard opinions.

The Q phenomenon has opened many many avenues of research that I believe will bear fruit by day lighting much evil.

You on the otherhand seem to want it covered up based upon fairly ignorant uneducated attacks of dubious value here.

So once again you cannot produce one piece of evidence, perhaps a screenshot of a Q posting that predicts an event before it happened, correct?

Maybe you could help Skyfloating provide proof of the Hawaii event...πŸ˜‰

You know, with all the proofs this thread speaks of, you should have hundreds, or even 50 screenshots of proofs, I'm only asking for ONE!!!

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Let me get this straight, your lack of reading ability and my unwillingness to "fix" it for you equals in your mind that Q subject is lacking proof.

Are you on welfare or disability payments? I only ask as you present some of the stereotypical habits and thinking.

Ie, get pissy if you actually have to go do some work yourself and always expect others to do it for you.

So when that happens you shat all over it in fit of partisan like hissy fits and make unsupported claims, btw where's your proof on your claims or is it representitive of a paid type situation where some make a living shatting on things that's maybe your example to follow.

I have proof I need but have no need or desire to prove anything to the biased or lazy among us.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

One last time for the back of the class.

You posted 3 paragraphs, I'm only asking for one screenshot of proof....
And not ONE of the stable geniuses can provide that.

You starting to see the writing on the wall yet Jethro?

😁😁😁

MTUBY

edit on 28-1-2018 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Don't. There is a huge uptick in this activity in the last day or two for a reason. Simply don't.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

There's an answer.

So once again you cannot produce one piece of evidence, perhaps a screenshot of a Q posting that predicts an event before it happened, correct?

You know, with all the proofs this thread speaks of, you should have hundreds, or even 50 screenshots of proofs, I'm only asking for ONE!!!

MTUBY

Please download this file, go to page 173, there you will find proof Q is in connection with Trump. Confirmed second time 2 pages later. If you do not understand Q posts, there is large and solid explanation at start of the document.

It is nice, day by day summary of Q posts and world events.

Newer version
edit on 28-1-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Don't. There is a huge uptick in this activity in the last day or two for a reason. Simply don't.

Got it.

Its much more fun to research than to waste time on "this activity" anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This appears to be an exact quote of another member from 2 hours earlier, again with no proof, just opinion.

I'm curious, why did you not give credit to the member who originally posted this??

πŸ€”

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

There's an answer.

MTUBY

Please download this file, go to page 173, there you will find proof Q is in connection with Trump. Confirmed second time 2 pages later. If you do not understand Q posts, there is large and solid explanation at start of the document.

It is nice, day by day summary of Q posts and world events.

No thanks,
Please just post your proof

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Maybe someone could take this whole Q thing into a court of law and prove it all beyond a shadow of a doubt, I know I couldn't.
For that matter, I don't think you could take any religion into a court of law and prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt either.
Some things take a little bit of faith, and yes that can be a good or a bad thing.
Like the Q thing or not, there's enough 'there' there to have spawned a bona fide internet phenomenon.
Another thing to consider, imagine if he or she did drop some undeniable proof that could be linked to Trump or someone in the administration. A court of law or hearings of some sort is exactly where that would all end up, and I don't see that helping the Q cause at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jlv70
Maybe someone could take this whole Q thing into a court of law and prove it all beyond a shadow of a doubt, I know I couldn't.
For that matter, I don't think you could take any religion into a court of law and prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt either.
Some things take a little bit of faith, and yes that can be a good or a bad thing.
Like the Q thing or not, there's enough 'there' there to have spawned a bona fide internet phenomenon.
Another thing to consider, imagine if he or she did drop some undeniable proof that could be linked to Trump or someone in the administration. A court of law or hearings of some sort is exactly where that would all end up, and I don't see that helping the Q cause at all.

Quite rational and forthright.

If I understand correctly you are saying there is NO proof that Q has ever predicted ANYTHING, and no proof that Q is aligned with Trump.

So, everyone is just going on "Faith", or in other words, hoping that there is SOMETHING here, is this correct?

I do appreciate your honesty.

Thank you.

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Care to explain how Q could predict the Hawaii incident, the Saudi incident, a few of Trumps tweets, The Bangladeshi terrorist incident and several other items?

Let’s back up for a second here...

Q, who is working CLOSELY with the PRESIDENT, predicted these things?

Getting the information from the president or people within his close government?

So...Trump KNEW about the Hawaii false alarm, before it happened, is this what is being implied?

Curious.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

It's best to Ignore people who have an overinflated view of themselves... and their importance.

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join