It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: IAMTAT

That wasn't you?

Not me.
We are very fortunate to have Q watching our thread.

I'm a lil freaked out now...so bye.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I assume I mis-read project F as "Project Freedom" then?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Middle phone:

...their actions in the month ahead will provide more insight than tonight's speech ever will. "I...

2 lines blurred out

--that have strong bipartisan support. However, making progress in these areas requires more than words. It takes strong leadership, commitment to civility, and a willingness to work with people who you may not agree with politically. Tonight, the [thumb blocking] had an excellent [thumb blocking]
edit on 5-2-2018 by erikthegreen because: middle

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I got your back TAT...Sending some positive thoughts your way.
edit on 5-2-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
So are a chunk of these missing kids returned after a certain amount of time? Maybe programming? Or some kind of mass trauma messed up in the head the rest of their lives thing?
Or are they kept, as in never ever returned?

Their fates vary. Something you need to understand is that these people offer up their own children to their Master. Consign them to ritual slavery. Sometimes even those children don't make it out. And even if they physically get out, they're never really free.

They can't let them go home. The thousands upon thousands of random children they snatch. The risk of them breaking through their programming is too great. They might start remembering. So they find other uses for them. Waste not.

What will come to light is more horrifying than you can possibly imagine.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Middle phone:

...their actions in the month ahead will provide more insight than tonight's speech ever will. "I...

2 lines blurred out

--that have strong bipartisan support. However, making progress in these areas requires more than words. It takes strong leadership, commitment to civility, and a willingness to work with people who you may not agree with politically. Tonight, the [thumb blocking] had an excellent [thumb blocking]

THANK-YOU! Don't know why Q would want that screenshot spread around, though. I think its cool that he/she has access to security cameras in that venue!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I think Q is saying to find the first screen. Whoever that is, is scrolling down to type the message. Maybe in the first (of 4) pages, at the beginning of the message, it says "Trump should be shot". That will go viral.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Deliberate that the "VJ phone call w/ AS" drop was #666 on qcodefag.github.io?

Welcome to your own personal hell VJ, AS?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Left:

A (? Johnson)
Of course it's about race. Do you ever get tired of screaming about race? Its like crying wolf. At some point nobody believes you.

Reply to A (SaraD)
How dare insult the voters and our president. Shame on you. You are a representative of the people. Don't forget that and act like one.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

Ah, other frames of the video - of course. It's a nugget that we have to find..

Who's big on frame by frame photo and imaging magnification and analysis?

Anyone?!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Ok, now that is weird.

I was under the impression that ALL edits are noted automatically by the system software to prevent unattributed edits to posts.

Here is the image in question:

edit on 5-2-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

Here is the wider view:

edit on 5-2-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: one more pic

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
He showed 3 different phones. 1 of 4 had something incriminating. So it's not that image, I think. Look at the video images and find a 4th perhaps?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2

I think Q is saying to find the first screen. Whoever that is, is scrolling down to type the message. Maybe in the first (of 4) pages, at the beginning of the message, it says "Trump should be shot". That will go viral.

That makes sense. I'd like to know who those 3 women are. Can only see the top of their heads. I didn't think Q was given to hype. He/she said to expand/enhance, and make it viral, for a reason. Thank-you C84K2.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here's the Twitter feed? Tweets? ( I don't know the lingo)of the first phone screen. 1st phone screen

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I think there was something about how he formatted his post that triggered an Easter egg. Just a guess. I saw it before he deleted it, but when I finally thought to quote it to see what might have triggered it, he'd deleted the content of the post. Definitely weird. It wasn't just text in the post, but an image with text.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I'm a lil freaked out now...so bye.

If someone other than a Mod edited your post, file a complaint. Thats like impersonation and its not acceptable.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yes, can someone point us to the relevant video where they're on their phones - as a start?!!

That would be very interesting!

Not the kind of thing a person should be texting while at the SOTU address..! lol

So that's going to go viral..

Interesting.

And you saw it right here first at ATS! before it even happened. Now do you believe?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I suggest we just let it go and just carry on like it never happened, no biggie, just a silly and well noted glitch of some kind who cares we've got bigger fish to fry.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

RAW only?

Coming to ATS

That thread that got my ip banned on pol.

Gird your loins.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I am guessing the rings you hear about involving the Asian men in the UK are street level procurement for these upper level guys?

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join