It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: carewemust

Middle phone:

...their actions in the month ahead will provide more insight than tonight's speech ever will. "I...

2 lines blurred out

--that have strong bipartisan support. However, making progress in these areas requires more than words. It takes strong leadership, commitment to civility, and a willingness to work with people who you may not agree with politically. Tonight, the [thumb blocking] had an excellent [thumb blocking]

THANK-YOU! Don't know why Q would want that screenshot spread around, though. I think its cool that he/she has access to security cameras in that venue!

He doesn’t, I think that this is the congresswoman entering a message into a twitter thread 4 tweets long and this the 4 th tweet. He wants us to match it with the rest of the tweet and the twitter handle which must be much more interesting.

Apparently trump should be shot is in the first tweet.
edit on 5-2-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Middle phone:

...their actions in the month ahead will provide more insight than tonight's speech ever will. "I...

2 lines blurred out

--that have strong bipartisan support. However, making progress in these areas requires more than words. It takes strong leadership, commitment to civility, and a willingness to work with people who you may not agree with politically. Tonight, the [thumb blocking] had an excellent [thumb blocking]

THANK-YOU! Don't know why Q would want that screenshot spread around, though. I think its cool that he/she has access to security cameras in that venue!

He doesn’t, I think that this is the congresswoman entering a message into a twitter thread 4 tweets long and this the 4 th tweet. He wants us to match it with the rest of the tweet and the twitter handle which must be much more interesting.

That's my take as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2

I think Q is saying to find the first screen. Whoever that is, is scrolling down to type the message. Maybe in the first (of 4) pages, at the beginning of the message, it says "Trump should be shot". That will go viral.

That makes sense. I'd like to know who those 3 women are. Can only see the top of their heads. I didn't think Q was given to hype. He/she said to expand/enhance, and make it viral, for a reason. Thank-you C84K2.

Unreal. Not only are they not ashamed of this, it is a highlight. Getty Image photo.

link to phones

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

I also read it as find the raw (original) without the 2 lines blocked out.

I think the shot is of someone reading the message as their typing fingers are high up on the phone!

The 2 blurred lines may also indicate the name of someone else who has typed the message and we then need to find a shot that captures them typing the 1st of 4 pages of the text?

Just my view

ETA - we see 3 of 4 women with sheets over their shoulders in the pic. Following your link to the getty image the fourth woman is more visible to the left as you face them and appears to be typing a text!!
edit on 5-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: E

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Do I believe what? That there may be an image of a congress critter reading something about shooting the POTUS? Sure, maybe. Unless it is a text or DM or something, it's not proof of anything. I'm sure all sorts of vile tweets were out there, for example. A congressman/woman reading one wouldn't make for a crime. One of them is even reading a tweet about not race baiting. Reading the tweet doesn't reflect on the views held by the congressperson.
We can reevaluate if/when you actually find a screen that says that.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
An anon just brought up that there are FOUR CAMERA FEEDS in the house chamber.

I think they want them to find feed 1 of 4 and view the raw footage.

link   

link   

I'd like to know who those 3 women are.

Here's the one on the left:

Found them:

They're the 3 in the left of the above photo.

edit on 5-2-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: second pic

edit on 5-2-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: the other above

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I also read it as find the raw (original) without the 2 lines blocked out.

I think the shot is of someone reading the message as their typing fingers are high up on the phone!

The 2 blurred lines may also indicate the name of someone else who has typed the message and we then need to find a shot that captures them typing the 1st of 4 pages of the text?

Just my view

Nope the congresswoman is typing it, look at the title bar.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Add LuLulemon to the list of companies with ex-CEOs.

Lululemon LULU -1.54% Athletica Inc. said it chief executive, Laurent Potdevin, resigned after unspecified behavior that failed to meet the company’s standards, an abrupt exit that surprised investors of the fitness apparel maker.

The company said Monday afternoon that Mr. Potdevin, who had been its top executive since January 2014, had resigned as CEO and a board member, effective immediately. The Vancouver-based company has started a search for a new CEO.

It wasn’t immediately clear how the 50-year-old had fallen short of the company’s standards. There were “a range of instances” where his actions didn’t align with company policy on leadership and conduct, according to a person familiar with the matter. There have been no legal settlements or criminal charges related to the alleged behavior, the person said.

I know we've been keeping track of this stuff, so here's another scalp.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Michigan Rep. Brenda Lawrence tapped her way through the game on her iPhone while Donald Trump was speaking about revamping America's international trade posture.

New Jersey Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman was reading responses to her tweet about the president's alleged 'white nationalism' while he talked.

And Ohio Rep. Joyce Beatty was inspecting a proposed press release reacting to the speech – while it was barely a third of the way through.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

watsoncoleman.house.gov...
edit on 5-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Edit: never mind, I didn't understand correctly. (waste of space)

We await image to go viral, and any marching orders of any kind..

edit on 5-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
... had to go back and check Q's postings again.

qcodefag.github.io...

Awaiting order to go viral with whatever. Send us, even as you are sent - we'll make that image go viral, no problem..

>>279898
Find the roll.
1 of 4.
Find the 4th.
Find the film.
Not the capture.
Enhance.
Spread.
Will go viral.
Source _ archive offline.
Raw only.
Q

edit on 5-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ok, now that is weird.

I was under the impression that ALL edits are noted automatically by the system software to prevent unattributed edits to posts.

Here is the image in question:

Here is the wider view:

The woman 2nd from the left, is that the same pearl necklace? The sash of the woman 3rd to the left matches, the white and black. In both photos. I don't know if they're the same people, or who they are if they are the same.

Edit-jadedANDcynical got it.
edit on 5-2-2018 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Something that’s been sticking in my craw.

Who is the white guy at the end on the CBC row wearing a vest?

Handler warning?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Oh yes, I see! Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The congresswoman playing her phone game was identified as Rep. Brenda Lawrence (D-Michigan) by at least one media outlet — the Daily Mail. , which ID’d the other two women as Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-New Jersey) and Rep. Joyce Beatty (D-Ohio).

The Wrap

Bada Bing

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I am guessing the rings you hear about involving the Asian men in the UK are street level procurement for these upper level guys?

From what I can see, I agree. Organized Crime and Gangs seem to be at a low level of the Hierarchy of Evil. Pedo-Levels might look something like this:

1. Political Pedo-Advocacy
2. Online Pedo Forums
3. Pedos who actually act upon their Desire
4. Organized Crime around Child Trafficking
5. Elites raping and abusing children
6. Elites in occult child sacrifice
7. Elites in Sacrifice, Blood Drinking, Cannibalism and Adrenal Gland squeezing.

In this reverse-world, the more evil you are or the more you defile self and others, the more power you have.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
They know!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Brilliant post

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join