It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I agree with this. I think Q is talking to someone specific, someone who has access to the feeds, and can get the correct shot, unedited, unaltered. That shot of the message is the part that will go viral. The part that talks about shooting President Trump.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ok, that image is not for twitter. But could have been posted to it later. Not sure what else the 1 of 4 would refer to.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

It's going to be a fun couple of days.

Then again, some anon might have this thing cracked in an hour.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So Q's saying I've got it, and we'll be in a position to post it soon (without the greyed area visible) - no action needed?

Or does he want us to do something, do you think?

I thought the one on the left was rather funny in as much as someone was on twitter reading what appeared to be a negative comment about themselves - and that's funny, and worthy of a meme maybe? to help draw awareness that there was more than candy crush going on among the phone people, under the 4 main cameras in the chamber [are these people ever stupid!].

I smell as action oriented something here.

But yes, he's pointing to that image with the area greyed out. Well done!

I just wonder how and in what way we might be of service.. that's all.

If and when he wants action taken, he'll let us know..

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

It's going to be a fun couple of days.

Then again, some anon might have this thing cracked in an hour.

Yes. Buckle up fellow Patriots.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Could also be a precursor to the other texts, those FBI texts and others..

Part of a much larger plan and strategy of which somehow we've been assigned a role of sorts in a participatory framework.

It's like a "participatory eschatology" in the destruction of the lie and the people of the lie - and the creation of a whole new world of possibility in "the great awakening", while the evil fall victim to what amounts to a hoodwink of their own design now that the White Hats are in control and are on the hunt.

The stakes are so high. As Q says, it's greater than we can imagine. I believe him.

Pretty freaky, and so interesting, to see this platform at ATS made use of in this manner.

Act "as if".

That's enough out of me for a day, may you have a nice evening. Be blessed!

edit on 5-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: of love.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Article 3 section 3: TREASON

Section 3 - The Text
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court

Link www.annenbergclassroom.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

[2 listeners - no IDEN].

q

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: carewemust
Re: qcodefag.github.io...

What is Q pointing out in posts #667, #668 and #669?

I don't know. I have blown up screen grabs of both phones and can read what the text is. I don't see "Trump should be shot!"

The only thing is that there is a line on the middle phone that looks grayed over.

You can even see the word "I ... on the line up above before the grayed out bit. Maybe that's the part being referred to.

Thats an iMessage....only way it could have been captured is this picture...or if someone has access to this particular iPhone and it is tied to the FBI or DoJ message....oh....wait...they forgot to save this one....

Either way....that is pretty crazy if this can be verified....

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

TREASON.

Maybe that was what was on the face of Chuck Schumer and in the mouth of Nancy Pelosi during the SOTU.

What a terrible thing, that it's come to that and those kinds of sentiments..

#HatredCannotTrumpLove

They betray themselves.

"Are these people ever STUPID!"
~ Q

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

[2 listeners - no IDEN].

q

12 or so in US history have been found guilty. So specific it is really hard to get caught or at least publicly. Bad behavior is not enough, the Two Witness thing is the primary issue: god help me if I hear one more person shout "that's treason" with zero knowledge of 3/3. Q states that indeed two people VJ and AS didn't know heard them. Soon those two will have another problem to deal with. I'm sure he'll fix everything with this earth shaking memo.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I don't know. I have blown up screen grabs of both phones and can read what the text is. I don't see "Trump should be shot!"

The only thing is that there is a line on the middle phone that looks grayed over.

You can even see the word "I ... on the line up above before the grayed out bit. Maybe that's the part being referred to.

Thats an iMessage....only way it could have been captured is this picture...or if someone has access to this particular iPhone and it is tied to the FBI or DoJ message....oh....wait...they forgot to save this one....

This was rep Joyce Beatty - Dem - Quote that I can only find the beginning of..

Rep. Joyce Beatty, D-Jefferson Township: “The president read through a string of issues weaved through his scripted speech but failed to even acknowledge the many hurtful, divisive, bigoted and offensive statements he has hurled at countless Americans of all backgrounds. So, while I hope that the White House and Republicans will work with Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ to move our country forward ... I believe their actions in the months ahead will provide more insight than tonight’s speech ever will.”

Source

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hey Q ! What Does Rep Joyce Beatty have to do with this?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

This was rep Joyce Beatty - Dem - Quote that I can only find the beginning of..

Rep. Joyce Beatty, D-Jefferson Township: “The president read through a string of issues weaved through his scripted speech but failed to even acknowledge the many hurtful, divisive, bigoted and offensive statements he has hurled at countless Americans of all backgrounds. So, while I hope that the White House and Republicans will work with Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ to move our country forward ... I believe their actions in the months ahead will provide more insight than tonight’s speech ever will.”

Source

She was obviously sending talking points to someone as she is typing and you can see the send button in the upper right corner.

What outlet did this first break on?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Q told us to look at "Standard Hotel". I've been looking at its owner Andre Balasz who is also the owner of the most scandalous Hotel in the World. The list of scandals and weirdness is limitless. Chateau Marmont is...

* Where Nicholas Ray (44) had sex with Natalie Wood (16)

* Rumored to have Tunnels to various Hollyweird Places

* Its where, in a seeming state of Trance, Britney Spears smeared food all over her face.

* The "Hotel California" the Eagles referred to.

* Where Hunter -Adrenochrome- Thompson hung out (later Suicide)

* Where John Belushi overdosed on Drugs (Suicide)

* Where Scott Fitzgerald Died of a Heart Attack

* Where James Dean jumped out of a window

* Where Jim Morrison fell off the roof

* Where Helmut Newton crashed his car into and died

* Where Clark Gable and Jean Harlow had a secret affair right after she married another guy

* Where Dennis Hopper hosted Orgies

* Where Heath Ledger snorted Cocaine (later Suicide)

* Where John Frusciante maxed out on Heroin

* Where Scarlett Johannson had a secret affair

* Where Courtney Love kicked Peaches Geldof (who spoke of a pedo-ring before her death) out of the Hotel

* Where Sienna Miller had a secret affair

Additional Source

Maybe its time to look at the Hotel more closely.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wanted to mention this, could be off target but want to do my part. Crumbs were given about marijuana lingo.

I read somewhere that California is trying to start a bank to support the marijuana business.
At state level since fed banks can't do business with, from what I took from it.

Roths are bankers, seems they may be liquiding for something...? maybe to send a message or screw with the market, but could they be trying to get this bank rolling? Or bank, bankrolled Haha had to.
I would think they are scared of fed level anything right now... and wh/sessions opposes mj, so they would support.

I'm really busy so I can't do much digging back for sources, maybe someone could help me. And I really feel compelled to help this movement as much as a normal Joe can!
edit on 5-2-2018 by 40CalTone because: Typos, on cell

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Find the roll.
1 of 4.
Find the 4th.
Find the film.

Not the capture.
Enhance.
Spread.
Will go viral.
Source _ archive offline.
Raw only.
Q

Is that film and not the capture out in the public domain..?!!!

For the love of God can someone find that?

FIND THAT FILM! Capture was from one of four - he must be referring to the four cameras in the chamber.. so he's not talking to us then..?

Does anyone know if there's a roll of film in the public domain depicting these ladies on their phones? maybe it's one of four taken?

edit on 5-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Carter Page interview now on INGRAHAM

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If that film is "offline", it's locked in a box that a burglar needs to access. Not likely to happen, is it?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Carter Page interview now on INGRAHAM

I watched the interview. Laura Ingraham asked good questions, but a Special Counsel investigation is what its going to take to pull all these loose ends together.. arrive at the truth, and appropriate punishments.

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join