It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q drop

VJ phone call w/ AS.
42m 13s. [2 listeners - no IDEN]. [1

]_reroutes_[9 random]
[1
]_reroutes_[2 random]
Article 3. Section 3.
Q

Section 3 - Treason. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of TWO Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Treason is thrown out often but in the US it is a very detailed, specific thing. Assuming Q knows his Constitutional Law, Schiff is screwed. TWO WITNESSES mr schiff? Recorded phone call? How careless.

Valerie Jarrett and Adam Schiff. I bet that was an interesting 42 minutes.

I remember Q, not too long ago, saying there will be audio coming.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: TomLawless

If I'm making an educated guess...Q is telling someone:

"SENT 'W' To ATS 2 PROJECT F -Q"

Whoah.

Taking it with a grain of salt obviously, but....

Yowza.

That's got to be coincidence. It's GOT to be.

I say this a lot. Coincidence does not exist.

But this has GOT to be.

No way little old ATS and our silly little thread gets that kind of attention.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Q drop

VJ phone call w/ AS.

]_reroutes_[9 random]
[1
]_reroutes_[2 random]
Article 3. Section 3.
Q

Section 3 - Treason. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of TWO Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Treason is thrown out often but in the US it is a very detailed, specific thing. Assuming Q knows his Constitutional Law, Schiff is screwed. TWO WITNESSES mr schiff? Recorded phone call? How careless.

Valerie Jarrett and Adam Schiff. I bet that was an interesting 42 minutes.

I remember Q, not too long ago, saying there will be audio coming.

That would be the most beautiful thing ever.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ok.
I get it now.
I didn't see the NYT article.... here is a link to it.
The NYT article tries to smear Page, but if you read the article and then read the court documents, you will see that it is obvious that Page was the undercover informant, UCE-1 listed in the court documents.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Don't comment on mod actions. Then we're fine if we don't say any bad words or treat anyone unkindly or with incivility and you and the reader are free to ignore or pay attention as they wish. Everyone is free to freely express themselves. It's easy to prevent this thread from being shut down and trashed or something, which would be an absurd outcome when the rules are very straightforward, and easy to follow. I'm saying this as much for me as for anyone and for the sake of the thread's continuity in time and history as things unfold.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This adventure reminds me a lot of "Find The Rings", a scavenger hunt kind of game ATS hosted long ago and the reason I joined. On more than one occasion since then I've felt like that game was a kind of 'basic training' for the kind of work now done routinely in threads like this one.
Love it!

Oh, and to add some on-topic, I so want to see VJ get what's coming to them...almost as much as EH.

edit on 5-2-2018 by tjack because Q
edit on 5-2-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Q drop

VJ phone call w/ AS.

]_reroutes_[9 random]
[1
]_reroutes_[2 random]
Article 3. Section 3.
Q

Those two witnesses could have been members of our Intelligence Community who set up the wiretap/recording of VJ/AS.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Whoah.

Yowza.

But this has GOT to be.

After following the Q for months, these drops are very well crafted, super crafted. Nothing is random.

TAT has an eye, as well as a connection. When "mapped out" it is clear it was intentional.

So while it seems silly at first, GA has pointed out that this thread is very "hot". So what is meant is: information, connection(s), energy, support and most of all dedication. Now, we have seen this attention is drawing other unwanted attention our way. This attention is a "test" which we can pass with ease by simply driving on and doing the work. Nice to get a shout out for good work.

Tip of the hat to everyone here, well done.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Ok.
I get it now.
I didn't see the NYT article.... here is a link to it.
The NYT article tries to smear Page, but if you read the article and then read the court documents, you will see that it is obvious that Page was the undercover informant, UCE-1 listed in the court documents.

These people are stupid!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 5-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Re: qcodefag.github.io...

What is Q pointing out in posts #667, #668 and #669?
edit on 2/5/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Whoah.

Yowza.

But this has GOT to be.

After following the Q for months, these drops are very well crafted, super crafted. Nothing is random.

TAT has an eye, as well as a connection. When "mapped out" it is clear it was intentional.

So while it seems silly at first, GA has pointed out that this thread is very "hot". So what is meant is: information, connection(s), energy, support and most of all dedication. Now, we have seen this attention is drawing other unwanted attention our way. This attention is a "test" which we can pass with ease by simply driving on and doing the work. Nice to get a shout out for good work.

Tip of the hat to everyone here, well done.

You've done a lot to set the tone, Patriot.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 5-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Someone just inserted this in my last post:

This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells. Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!

"Boo!", indeed.

Yeah, WTH was that!?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Apparently, Q has access to security cameras in the chamber. I can't read the words on that middle cellphone image. Q says to "enhance" that image and make it viral.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

Someone just inserted this in my last post:

This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells. Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!

"Boo!", indeed.

Yeah, WTH was that!?

I didn't put it there.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That wasn't you?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

If you only knew

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

since you guys keep filling up this thread with "playfulness", I'll post this question in the general forum. Thought this one was specifically for "Q" discussions. Guess I was wrong...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Find 1 of 4.
“Trump should be shot!”
You are now working against those monitoring.
Raw only.
No edits.
Save offline.
Q

qcodefag.github.io...

Is he referring to this image of someone texting at the SOTU?

qcodefag.github.io...

Edit/Update: Q is suggesting that in one of another four messages or frames of the video, that upon magnification, that's what we'll find [“Trump should be shot!”] and then to make it go viral. He wants us to find it - that's the way I've interpreted his clue

Q should post a pic of the face of Chuck Schumer @ SOTU and offer some explanation for that devilish grin..

If we can predict a post from Q of some particular content like that, when we could have confirmation that he's found us over here on ATS. Wouldn't THAT be something?! That would complete the test, for the readership and MAGA supporters. Then everyone would know and everyone would know that they know they know, if you know what i mean?

edit on 5-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join