It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: TomLawless
An anon just brought up that there are FOUR CAMERA FEEDS in the house chamber.

I think they want them to find feed 1 of 4 and view the raw footage.

Correct. It's already in the feed, and what he's telling them and us is that he already has it, but that he wants us to first make THIS one,

go viral - in order to draw attention to all the texts that the camera caught, including one that shows them texting that the POTUS should be shot, while he's delivering the SOTU address.

We're to pave the way for it's release with something innocuous but humorous, someone reading a negative tweet about themselves while at the SOTU.

It's funny, until the other image comes out, which Q has and is prepared to release, as soon as we make that one go viral.

I think this is the correct interpretation.

This is not the correct image, it is the center one we are supposed to look at.

Apparently it is Joyce Beatty typing it according to tat’s article but just checked this is not in her normal twitter feed.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Power Line was on the Carter Page thing too.

Back in 2013 the FBI was listening to its standard, ongoing, FISA coverage of all things Russian. They were NOT investigating or wiretapping Page. The FBI was investigating and wiretapping Russians. It had no idea who Page was. By listening to Russians, however, the FBI discovered that Page was in touch with Russians.

What they would have done next is standard operation procedure in the counterintelligence world: they did some background on Page, contacted him, and got him to cooperate against those Russians. Anyone who read the court filing in the resulting case–including the Russians–would have had no trouble figuring out that Page had been cooperating with the FBI.

The likelihood that the Russians almost certainly knew all this–and we know they characterized Page as an “idiot”–makes the notion that all of a sudden in 2016 they were using Page as some sort of master spy even more absurd than it already was on its face.

Basically Page was an asset because he cooperated fully with the FBI and was amenable to what they wanted back in 2013 when he was dealing with the Russians.

Legal Insurrection follows up.

1. Carter Page Was The Excuse, Not The Reason.

That a FISA warrant was issued as to Carter Page was reported last spring. So that wasn’t a surprise, but the surprise is that anyone actually cared about Carter Page. Have you seen the guy on TV? He’s on TV almost as much as Adam Schiff, and they both come across as doofuses. Carter Page was so important the FBI went out on a limb to use a questionable document in court to convince a judge to surveil him? I’m not buying it.

That Carter Page was not the real subject of the surveillance was revealed by the hyperventilated attempts to keep the memo from being released based on claims it would reveal critical sources and methods and damage national security. Now that we’ve seen the memo, we know that those protestations were false.

The surveillance of Carter Page was not about Carter Page. He’s a bit player in a larger drama, and that larger drama is what we need to understand.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

CPS instrumental in placing these children in danger.

70% of the children in CA were in the system.

They want you to believe they are doing the right thing.

We all know better.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: TomLawless

If I'm making an educated guess...Q is telling someone:

"SENT 'W' To ATS 2 PROJECT F -Q"

Whoah.

Taking it with a grain of salt obviously, but....

Yowza.

That's got to be coincidence. It's GOT to be.

I say this a lot. Coincidence does not exist.

But this has GOT to be.

No way little old ATS and our silly little thread gets that kind of attention.

ATS gets a lot more attention on the regular than you probably think. This thread is nothing less than explosive...what we are discussing here is as serious and real as its ever gonna get.

I'll say it again. Coincidence does not exist.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
Can anyone read the time on the phone in that pic?

It will make it a lot easier to go to the right point in the different camera reels of the SOTU!

Also the first visible tweet seems to be a Doug Johnson? I'll try a twitter search of the name and cross check against his twitter pic - might throw up something.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: TomLawless

If I'm making an educated guess...Q is telling someone:

"SENT 'W' To ATS 2 PROJECT F -Q"

Whoah.

Taking it with a grain of salt obviously, but....

Yowza.

That's got to be coincidence. It's GOT to be.

I say this a lot. Coincidence does not exist.

But this has GOT to be.

No way little old ATS and our silly little thread gets that kind of attention.

ATS gets a lot more attention on the regular than you probably think. This thread is nothing less than explosive...what we are discussing here is as serious and real as its ever gonna get.

I'll say it again. Coincidence does not exist.

Yeah...I was hoping my sarcasm would come through without gratuitous emoji insertion.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: C84K2

I also read it as find the raw (original) without the 2 lines blocked out.

I think the shot is of someone reading the message as their typing fingers are high up on the phone!

The 2 blurred lines may also indicate the name of someone else who has typed the message and we then need to find a shot that captures them typing the 1st of 4 pages of the text?

Just my view

Nope the congresswoman is typing it, look at the title bar.

So the CONGRESSWOMAN is saying that President Trump should be shot?!?! Trump called them un-American traitors at the Cincinnati rally today for a reason.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Thanks you're right I stand corrected.

What is in the center one? Has anyone figured it out yet?

I think I have the concept right however, that we are to pay attention to that one and make it go viral in anticipation of the one that Q is in possession of - to draw attention to the stupidity of some people.

As to the issue of privacy - by drawing attention to this, the rest can be viewed because that's a special circumstance (if there was one with such a statement) and a potential security issue. The context will also be vital. Was it serious? Could be serious.. ya never know (said like Trump).

You know...

I never woulda thought in a million years that I'd end up on ATS, a Rothschild descendant, channeling Donald Trump, while also communicating with him, via our friend Q, while the fate of all human history and civilization hangs in the balance in the midst of the great battle and WAR against other, REAL enemies (you bet) foreign AND domestic (hell yeah!) a part of which, maybe even the MAIN part - involving what I refer to as "The Heart Wars" (no military hardware required) [not bad?] according to the principals of Sun Zu (with which Trump and Q are well acquainted) whereby all wars are fought and won in the tents even before (and AS) they are eventually and inevitably waged on the battlefield, which can take many forms.

edit on 5-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: C84K2

I also read it as find the raw (original) without the 2 lines blocked out.

I think the shot is of someone reading the message as their typing fingers are high up on the phone!

The 2 blurred lines may also indicate the name of someone else who has typed the message and we then need to find a shot that captures them typing the 1st of 4 pages of the text?

Just my view

Nope the congresswoman is typing it, look at the title bar.

So the CONGRESSWOMAN is saying that President Trump should be shot?!?! Trump called them un-American traitors at the Cincinnati rally today for a reason.

That's right, he said "treason" but without offering further proof or evidence, which the dark MSM ran with to make him look bad. Man is he ever trolling them HARD!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I still think you guys should stop looking at those three phones and go find the missing fourth. The clue isn't that hard, IMO. You have three. One of four is the target. It is a missing fourth phone that apparently was captured on film. Find the footage and get thee hence!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It's whatever the text is on the phone screen in the center of the shot. I can't zoom it. Hoping someone can.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Re: qcodefag.github.io...

What is Q pointing out in posts #667, #668 and #669?

I don't know. I have blown up screen grabs of both phones and can read what the text is. I don't see "Trump should be shot!"

The only thing is that there is a line on the middle phone that looks grayed over.

You can even see the word "I ... on the line up above before the grayed out bit. Maybe that's the part being referred to.
edit on 5-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: ketsuko

I am guessing the rings you hear about involving the Asian men in the UK are street level procurement for these upper level guys?

From what I can see, I agree. Organized Crime and Gangs seem to be at a low level of the Hierarchy of Evil. Pedo-Levels might look something like this:

1. Political Pedo-Advocacy
2. Online Pedo Forums
3. Pedos who actually act upon their Desire
4. Organized Crime around Child Trafficking
5. Elites raping and abusing children
6. Elites in occult child sacrifice
7. Elites in Sacrifice, Blood Drinking, Cannibalism and Adrenal Gland squeezing.

In this reverse-world, the more evil you are or the more you defile self and others, the more power you have.

Section 8. Agencies of the governments? Or is it an asterisk by each section?

"Former CIA agent/counterintelligence operative turned whistleblower John Kiriakou exposed agency wrongdoing in his book titled “Reluctant Spy: My Secret Life in the CIA’s War on Terror.”The Obama administration indicted him “for allegedly illegally disclosing national defense information to individuals not authorized to receive it.”

He was the first CIA officer to be imprisoned for revealing classified information, serving from February 28, 2013 – February 3, 2015 for exposing government wrongdoing.According to TopSecretWriters.com, he accused the CIA of child trafficking, supplying children to wealthy pedophiles globally in exchange for information the agency sought.

Trafficked children were never seen again. In a video clip, Kiriakou explained “(y)our job as a CIA agent is to break the laws of the country you are serving.
“That’s your job: Your job is to commit espionage, which in most countries is a death penalty crime.”"

link

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Can anyone read the time on the phone in that pic?

The phones in the photo show the time as 9:42 p.m., about a third of the way through Trump's 80-minute speech to Congress, as he was discussing the administration's plans to reinvigorate international trade, pushing for trade deals that are fair and reciprocal for Americans.

The hill

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
I still think you guys should stop looking at those three phones and go find the missing fourth. The clue isn't that hard, IMO. You have three. One of four is the target. It is a missing fourth phone that apparently was captured on film. Find the footage and get thee hence!

It's more likely that Q wants camera feeds. 1 of the 4 has the shot we need. They want raw video.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Second twitter handle on pic is SaraDelilah... am I allowed to link her twitter page?

She has a livestream SOTU link in her tweets from The Whitehouse official twitter account.

Still need a time from screenshots to focus in on that replay.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Re: qcodefag.github.io...

What is Q pointing out in posts #667, #668 and #669?

I don't know. I have blown up screen grabs of both phones and can read what the text is. I don't see "Trump should be shot!"

The only thing is that there is a line on the middle phone that looks grayed over.

You can even see the word "I ... on the line up above before the grayed out bit. Maybe that's the part being referred to.

Q is saying the image is the 4th tweet in a series, says trump should be shot is first tweet- our mission is to find these series of tweets, that is my interpretation anyway.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks for the time 9:42!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
in light of tats haxxor problems if i start posting like an adult and non-sarcastically its probably a G-Man posing as me.

did anyone catch the image before the edit?

edit on 5-2-2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Does "Trump should be shot!" sound like something that fits in the middle there of a prepared response to the SOTU speech?

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join