It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Question to All:

Pence: Good actor or Bad Actor? Hard to read.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Do it!
blow the lid off the whole conspiracy

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The past months we've witnessed hundreds of resignations over sexual misconduct, corruption, etc. But no ARRESTS.

I'd expect a rapist, human trafficker or corrupt politician not to merely resign, but to see some jail time.

This points to the possibility that many of them are let FREE on the basis of giving info and intel on their co-conspirators.
Q did mention that many Congress members have been FREED from blackmail deals.

If true, the info team Trump has by now must be staggering.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
As both Cranky and Tiger point out...this battle is also about the MSM, itself.
Q has previously told us that reformation of the corrupt media is also a large part of the overall strategy.

The memo is NOT intended to be the bullet...only the clicking of the trigger.
"THINK BIGGER---THINK BIGGEST"

Seems to me more like it's the sound of racking a shell in a shotgun. That's a sound anyone can respect.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i've been pondering a question for quite awhile:
if trump decides to just say "fuggit" and release the memo (and/or related documents) and gets charged with treason, do you think pence would/could pardon him after he's impeached and tossed out?

(i'm thinking big here...just a question that i can't seem to wrap my digging around)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

" What is this that stands before me finger in black that points at me" Geezer Butler 1970

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm thinking Mueller, during the course of his investigations,... actually discovered the FISA abuse independently.

I think Trump KNEW it was unavoidable that he would cross paths with it...and, while the entire media is defending & supporting Mueller for months and months and months...It will ultimately be Mueller, himself, whom ends up validating FISA abuse.

In so doing,...it will become impossible for the Left to deny it took place.

Trump knew this would happen...but played along, acting like he was against Mueller and would love to fire him.
edit on 1-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Quick question to anyone...
Has Q EVER specifically stated anything against Mueller?

Interesting point. I don't recall ANYTHING negative about RM.

Think about that for a moment.

Why does Mueller seek a delay in sentencing Flynn?

Mueller team seeks delay in Flynn sentencing

www.foxnews.com...

Yeah, four reasons I can think of.

1. Flynn has buckled and will now give some dirt on Trump, and Mueller will let him off for cooperating.

2. Mueller knows his investigation is going to look stupid when the memo comes out and he no longer feels the need to get someone in his investigation, and he feels a bit guilty for entrapping him.

3. Strock text messages have been discovered that show he was out to entrap Flynn - and it looks really bad if they go public.

4. Mueller is really on Trumps side the whole time, and they never really intended on putting Flynn in Jail, he was a diversion so the actual investigation on other corruption could proceed without the media jumping down his throat.

If I had to pick one, I would go with #2, but #3 seems quite possible as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
It wouldn't be out of line for Trump to play that way from what I understand about his business dealings. He's been known to play out rope for those wishing to hang themselves.

From a former Democrat office holder yesterday---"It's like the leadership now believes their own lies. It's the damnest thing I've ever seen. Instead of trying to clear the plate of the rotting garbage left behind by Hillary, they're instead trying to pile more onto the plate. Republicans couldn't hurt the party this much if they tried. All it took was watching them act like children at the SOTU address." This guy is one of the honest, bright Democrats who was actually had some good ideas about both sides working together. He was defeated at nearly every turn by his own party leadership and left politics. Kennedy Democrats have no place in the Clinton/Bush/Obama party.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Personally, I really hope the reports that the memo is being redacted is not true. If it is true, I would feel like Trump caved to the pressure or was listening to the wrong people instead of going with his instinct. The Trump I like would not redact a thing and would have released it yesterday or today at the latest.

Why would you even give the FBI the time of day regarding this issue? They are the ones who will probably look bad. It's obvious they are covering their arse so why even let them anywhere near the memo. I don't get it.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I think back in the first thread someone suggest we ask Q something. I don't think we ever did but if we do it should be something about Mueller.

Q has never mentioned him and there is theories for him working with and against Trump. It would be nice to get some clarification or a hint at least.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh, wow..CNN anchor Don Lemon's sister died in an accidental drowning.

I'm on phone. Can someone post link?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Strzok said in one of the messages that he did not want to join Mueller's special prosecutor team because it was going to be nothing but a Witch Hunt, a waste of time.

So yes, I vote for number two also.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There are decent reasons to want to redact some things and names. I don't know whether they outweigh the concerns over what is being alleged, but I personally hope they release both memos and as much underlying data as possible. If there is a criminal probe into the underlying acts, we might be very happy later that some things are redacted. There are some negative possibilities concerning investigations and trials if you air out all the evidence too soon.

link   
From the Website of Standard Hotel:

Ive seen a LOT of Hotel websites but never any that advertise like this.

The first pic implies that her body is the spaghetti. The second is a classical pedo image.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Oh, wow..CNN anchor Don Lemon's sister died in an accidental drowning.

I'm on phone. Can someone post link?

Too bad it wasn't him.

link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Interesting point. I don't recall ANYTHING negative about RM.

Think about that for a moment.

Why does Mueller seek a delay in sentencing Flynn?

Mueller team seeks delay in Flynn sentencing

www.foxnews.com...

Could be as simple as scheduling conflict. The judge who accepted the guilty plea later recused himself didn't he? After the sentencing date was set. Since it's a joint pleading it could be as simple as one set of lawyers has something more important to which they must attend. It happens when the judge hearing the case changes.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

That's not what the joint statement from Mueller and Flynn's counsel suggested, though. They linked the delay to the current status of the Mueller investigation.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
www.theadvocate.com...

Here's that link.

A Denham Springs woman who died in what officials said appeared to be an accidental drowning was the sister of CNN anchor and Baton Rouge-area native Don Lemon, according to a network spokeswoman.

L’Tanya "Leisa" Lemon Grimes, 58, died Wednesday after she fell into a neighborhood pond off Avoyelles Avenue in the Livingston Trace subdivision, near Juban Road and south of Interstate 12. Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Lori Steele said that it appeared that Grimes tripped into the water while fishing in the pond.

So it's ruled an accident. What was she loaded on? Or was it an accident after all?

edit on 1-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

According to a Thursday afternoon pool report, a White House official confirmed upon arrival to West Virginia that the president “has read the memo.”

Trump will declassify the controversial four-page memo that reportedly details surveillance abuses by the Department of Justice and FBI, and send it back to House Intelligence for a Friday morning release.

“The president is OK with it,” a senior administration official told reporters. “I doubt there will be any redactions. It’s in Congress’ hands after that.”

Link

Lets hope that the above statement is true.

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join