It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I just made this edit and Trump did not fail to disappoint!

He already quoted a guy who called him "The Greatest President Ever".

Including Lincoln and Washington

the ego is galactic size lol

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Excellent news the Memo will be released. I really believe this will be a major catalyst to a shift in perception, especially for people that have aligned themselves with the Democratic Party.

Yesterday I was talking to my Mom, she was a hardcore feminist back in the day, lol we all got Barbara Boxer boxer shorts in our stockings one year if that gives you a clue,
........anyways I'm talking to her about releasing the Memo and she said the most interesting thing. She asked if I knew who Catherine Graham was, I didn't, she explains to me that this lady was the owner of The Washington Post when they released The Pentagon Papers and that it was a very brave thing to do at the time. She then says she finds it very strange that all the news outlets are not glamouring to get their hands on these memos. She supports the memo being released.

This morning I hear Newt Gingrich mention these Pentagon Papers and I think Holy # what universe am I living in where my Mom and old Newt seem to not only be agreeing, but are thinking along the same lines ! If the Dems are losing people like my Mom, they are in TROUBLE !
edit on 1-2-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I knew they were in trouble when my life-long Democrat mom voted for Trump over Hillary.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Same here. Mom was lifelong blue collar Democrat, Boston Irish born and raised and she is totally awake to the corruption that needs to be stopped...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
SO this speech bothered me a tad.

he is opening up alaskan drilling, with an OIL man SOS.
He vicariously referred to himself as the greatest president ever
is opening up "experimental drug testing on humans"
filling judges with repubs, hopefully sane constitutionalists.

could be good. could be disastrous .

depends if you trust GEOTUS with your life
edit on 1-2-2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Pelosi just sent letter to Ryan...demanding Nunes "step down".

HOOOBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pelosi and Schiff are very dirty. Maxine Waters too. Waters didn't do her unofficial SOTU rebuttal, as planned. California thing. Something MAJOR is happening beyond our view.

Q is heavily implying that Schiff is caught up in the recent human trafficking bust in California that nailed over 500 people. Who's to say Waters & Pelosi aren't involved as well?

I'm sure those 2 are involved as people "with knowledge of the matter" and "close to the situation".

😧

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Absolutely, we are actually witnessing History! I am so stoked and really love these two threads!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

He's not the "Greatest President Ever"---YET!
He still has at least 3 more years.

BUT...If he succeeds in 'Draining the Swamp' of it's malignant corruption and reforming the government...He goes to the TOP of my list.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So much hype over a 4 page memo. Seems to me that whenever something is hyped this much, especially on ATS, the result is always disappointing.

I hope it actually amounts to something.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Maybe SOME of his cockiness is for show. The haters have meltdowns every single time he says stuff like that. He is pushing all the buttons.

Twitter will be ablaze. No one will be paying attention to their next move.
edit on 1-2-2018 by nikkib0421 because: My phone sucks

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Yknow. He has already been trolling at levels hitherto unseen in history.

The happenings are never ending
wonder whatll he do next
GITMO Pay Per View?
The memo may just be a prelude to ease people in to the bigger horrors.

edit on 1-2-2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: nikkib0421

Yknow. He has already been trolling at levels hitherto unseen in history.

The happenings are never ending
wonder whatll he do next
GITMO Pay Per View?
The memo may just be a prelude to ease people in to the bigger horrors.

Must be pretty effing bad then... since Q says we will only see 40%. The rest is too bad.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

As bad as it will be for Dems and ultimately the Obama Admin, the House MEMO is an appetizer. The main course will be the Office of Inspector General Report, that's due out in early March. (Heard that from a Senator on Fox News earlier)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Okay, a couple of observations.

1. If Pelosi and Chuckie are rabidly fighting the release of the memo, then there is serious trouble in paradise. Hell, if I knew a memo that was slanted against me was about to be made public, and I was given a chance to look it over before it went public, I would do so and then have the knowledge of what to prepare for ahead of time so that I had proper counter punches. This morning while watching the news, I looked at my wife and said "I'll tell you what is going on, in my opinion. Memo is not just damaging, it's an outright assault on the DNC. The fact that none of them want to see it, tells the tale. Plausible deniability."

2. They want to release their own version. Behind the scenes, Trump is laughing his a$$ off. Fine, release your own version. He's salivating that they will. Because, he has in his power, to then release the original documents where BOTH memos were generated against, some of the names and methods would be redacted I imagine, BUT he's been setting them up over and over, and right here is a perfect chance to show how they slant anything that may be against themselves to make themselves look squeaky clean. What is going to end up happening, is that even the MSM will have no choice but to actually report on what the DNC and the entire party, were up to, and then what they tried to pull off in their memo. How do you defeat an enemy? You take away all their heavy guns and make them try to fight a war with side arms against a tank brigade. Game and match.

3. The Dems have been playing by their only book. Don't get your way? Go out and call anyone and anything that is against what YOU want as racist or bigoted. The MSM quickly picks up on that, and blasts it out far and wide. They tried that at almost every turn and have been buried by it. Trump didn't get to this point in his life without studying the battlefield, noting the generals and Sr staff, defining their tactics, and then using them against themselves. The Republicans have finally started to see, that in fact, they don't have to cave when they try that tactic. So far, it's yet to work against Trump, but they keep firing that weapon hoping it sticks. It won't. Ever. But they are not smart enough to switch tactics because in the past, it's always worked.

4. Next phase. Trump is holding onto the memo for a reason. Leaks are being carefully released to warm the general public up to the avalanche that is about to take place. They must do this in small batches so that by the time the entire picture comes out, the MSM has been reporting on those small bits and pieces. The general public will be so immersed in the topic, that once it is released, the general public will be reading it directly. It's like when Don Lemon on the Clinton News Network who told his audience, "No need for you to actually watch the SOTU, we will summarize it for you sheep." They don't want people to watch and come to their own conclusions. Control. Once this memo is released, you simply can't put that genie back in the bottle.

Most of these politicians have hardly run a payroll, let alone sat on the other side of a negotiating table with extremely powerful business people over BILLION dollar deals and learned the art of negotiation. They are about to get their asses handed to them, in a way that is going to rock their party so hard, I'm not sure it will ever recover.

Grabs popcorn.

Fred..

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: FauxMulder

Why do you say that Faux? What has you thinking this way?

You guys will just have to take my word for it. That I know what I said to be true. Sorry for the vaguen ess.

You might want to warn people that your second link is a download. Not too happy about clicking that and getting an instant download to my phone that I couldn't stop.

Why not just tell us what you're trying to say. The cloak and dagger bull# is over the top...especially in this group.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick
So much hype over a 4 page memo. Seems to me that whenever something is hyped this much, especially on ATS, the result is always disappointing.

Yeah it is going to be a let down I think.

Basically we already know what it is going to say. They based the FISA warrant to spy on the Trump admin off the dossier without verifying it at all. Rosenstein continued renewing it despite no evidence obtained from listening in and still no verification of the dossier.

Not sure what in the memo is supposed to surprise us at this point.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As bad as it will be for Dems and ultimately the Obama Admin, the House MEMO is an appetizer. The main course will be the Office of Inspector General Report, that's due out in early March. (Heard that from a Senator on Fox News earlier)

How bad is it really going to be.

I mean this is what I go back to - how are democrats even going to hear about the contents even if they are very bad if they don't get their news outside their leftist media bubble, which most likely will not report on it at all, and if it does will just say it is a pack of lies.

It's just a memo - it's not like it is going to be a recording of Obama talking to Hillary about how they need to make up some fake documents to get a warrant.

The more I think about this the more of a nothingburger I think it is going to be.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Basically we already know what it is going to say. They based the FISA warrant to spy on the Trump admin off the dossier without verifying it at all. Rosenstein continued renewing it despite no evidence obtained from listening in and still no verification of the dossier.

I think it's more for the millions of other people who aren't on ATS or the chans or whatever...who don't already know what it's going to say. Who still believe what the media tells them to believe.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

For all those of us who have not been force fed like baby birds from CNN and MSNBC the memo is CONFIRMATION.
That's powerful and uniting.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: proximo

I think it's more for the millions of other people who aren't on ATS or the chans or whatever...who don't already know what it's going to say. Who still believe what the media tells them to believe.

I know, but as I said, if the media refuses to report on it - and they already are refusing since we basically know what it will say, I don't think anything is going to change.

The media is not obligated to cover it simply because it gets released. It is not like we have legitimate media anymore. Basically what I am saying is I don't think people who don't already know about it suddenly will.

And for democrats paying attention politically, they have already bought into the Shiff/Pelosi narrative. For instance Howard Stern was on the radio yesterday and he knew basically what the memo is going to say but he dismissed it as Republicans trying to tear down the FBI to distract people from the Mueller investigation - and in his view Trumps Russian collusion.

My whole point is, this memo is not going to reverse the brainwashing - it is going to be way to easy to be dismissed as a biased summary by Nunes who is a right wing nut according to the Left, Or people will still not even be aware of what it says.

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join