It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Quick question to anyone...
Has Q EVER specifically stated anything against Mueller?

Interesting point. I don't recall ANYTHING negative about RM.

Think about that for a moment.

Why does Mueller seek a delay in sentencing Flynn?

Mueller team seeks delay in Flynn sentencing

www.foxnews.com...

This topic is an excellent place to remind us all about what is going on and how complicated it is to stay focused and not get lost.

Here is where the Q process gets frustrating. Folks are often trying to reconcile what Fox news, or CNN or WaPo say on the matters without regard to a foundational Q edict: MSM is a target! Hard for us to see, as we have never known life without "The newspaper of record" or "the most trusted name in news" or... I'll stop before I throw up.

So. This is not a meganon thread, but much of her info, frankly, been accurate. Mega stated that Flynn is a good guy, had info, sought to tell it, was told to take a hike by Strzok himself. Flynn was "busted" over simply having a faulty memory and then accused of perjury. Mega stated that Flynn agreed to this in order to be able to go "On The Record" with his info - making it something that WE can access at some point and putting things in motion. She stated he took a dive for the cause. Make of it what you will, but it serves to show that Fox and their two sentence updates are not the entire picture, even if they feign to be good guys. Consider MSM media spent their energy yelling "perjurer, perjurer, boo, boo" on Flynn. Who's right, as Q says: think.

As for Mueller, her take was equally as complicated. Bad guy, turned good guy, let loose by trump to go through the russia thing because it gave him access to everything - scope was unlimited. Trump fearing nothing, let him loose and RM loyalty confusion was an aid. Make of it what you will, but again, Fox and friends saying, "RM has his sights on Trump, things are hot for Trump... blah blah blah" means something different if we see context outside the mouthpieces. Q system of connection is that; connection, unlocking, mapping, not trying to reconcile the latest update from CNN.

We are kinda stuck here in so many ways. Information is hard to come by and we are learning, via Q, to work & not consume. We are here because no source of information can be trusted, so much so that Q clues are sent via a million cloaking systems - think on that.

Logic: If MSM news is owned by a handful of companies. If MSM uses complex manipulative techniques like NLP to control story. If MSM news employs CIA agents on staff (CIA no longer pays directly newsroom foots bill). If MSM has been known in this ATS community to lie. If MSM is a target according to Q. Can MSM media be trusted at all, ever? If you think they can, sometimes maybe, then when? How can you tell?

Here is a lie: "The White House says the Memo will be released, the Democrats claim the memo is a misleading partisan document." If you heard that on TV, the NLP will highlight "Misleading" pause & "Partisan" stop. It will leave you with "misleading partisan" as the entire thought on the matter. And you will have been brainwashed to dismiss the document at some level because it is "misleading and partisan." That's how it works. Frankly, you have never had "news" without that.

If what is stated above about Flynn is true, how come it is not included in the baseline of any story about him? If you read story about him how can you trust it if it does not include that information? You are on the cutting edge here. This a Q thread, the reason for the energy here is the expanded awareness Q has offered us - make connections, think big, think liberation. Stay in that lane, avoid using the targeted MSM as the jumping off points, use Q to jump off here and notice what happens.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: WhatTheory

According to a Thursday afternoon pool report, a White House official confirmed upon arrival to West Virginia that the president “has read the memo.”

Trump will declassify the controversial four-page memo that reportedly details surveillance abuses by the Department of Justice and FBI, and send it back to House Intelligence for a Friday morning release.

“The president is OK with it,” a senior administration official told reporters. “I doubt there will be any redactions. It’s in Congress’ hands after that.”

Link

Lets hope that the above statement is true.

I also hope the statement is true.
I really don't want DJT to start becoming soft.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

From the Website of Standard Hotel:

Ive seen a LOT of Hotel websites but never any that advertise like this.

The first pic implies that her body is the spaghetti. The second is a classical pedo image.

Yeah, I was watching the Q livestream last night and corsi was going through the website, the owner, and his connections.

They have a ping pong club, pasta images all over the place, rent rooms by the hour to high rollers, it had some room billed as secret, tons of upside down images, and the owner is apparently a serial groper of women.

Definitely seems to fit the MO of what Q is accusing of happening there.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If you recall, Don Lemon smoked weed and kissed his boyfriend live on CNN, New Year's night.

It's hard to drown on the shore of a fishing pond unless something is wrong with you.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The big hint was here I think..

Nov 1 2017 12:09:55
Anonymous
ID: grTMpzrL
Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to prev term limits rule?
Why is Pelosi begging for a new special counsel?
What is Pelosi’s net worth?
How was this obtained given salary as career official?
Why is Pelosi’s memory going?
Could it protect against prosecution?
How so?
What if John M’s surgery was fake?
Why would this occur?
What could this prevent potentially?
What is the Mayo Clinic?
Who sits on the BOD there?
qanonmap.github.io...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I've been trying to understand why today is Freedom Day... your post has made me think that maybe Q is saying today is our day of freedom with no distractions to do our own analysis and investigation rather than being led?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Thank you for this reminder. I am surrounded by liberal friends and family so it's hard not to get frustrated. Waiting for the memo to come out has allowed for doubts to seep in.

Glad to be pulled back out of the quick sand!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We could use this time to reassess the map and colour in areas we have been led to... then concentrate on linkages that are still "opaque"?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

That is one of the best posts I've ever read on ATS. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Quick question to anyone...
Has Q EVER specifically stated anything against Mueller?

Interesting point. I don't recall ANYTHING negative about RM.

Think about that for a moment.

Why does Mueller seek a delay in sentencing Flynn?

Mueller team seeks delay in Flynn sentencing

www.foxnews.com...

Yeah, four reasons I can think of.

1. Flynn has buckled and will now give some dirt on Trump, and Mueller will let him off for cooperating.

2. Mueller knows his investigation is going to look stupid when the memo comes out and he no longer feels the need to get someone in his investigation, and he feels a bit guilty for entrapping him.

3. Strock text messages have been discovered that show he was out to entrap Flynn - and it looks really bad if they go public.

4. Mueller is really on Trumps side the whole time, and they never really intended on putting Flynn in Jail, he was a diversion so the actual investigation on other corruption could proceed without the media jumping down his throat.

If I had to pick one, I would go with #2, but #3 seems quite possible as well.

Ok, i'm doing this on the fly, but i remember hearing something about the judge from the flynn case was recused, and if flynn were to be tried again he'd probably walk free (because of the recusal). god i have to start keeping notes. i'm Q'd the fuq out.
if i remember the reason (or find the source i got it from) i'll repost.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yes, but I'm told that's a standard template. It can be used to cover a multitude of issues, including the judge not being "up to snuff" on the case or the lawyers having conflicts in scheduling. While I'm willing to say that it could be the things others have listed, it also "could be" something as simple as scheduling conflict.

In my heart, I hope it is because further evidence has been unearthed that would significantly impact this case. But, unlike some, I'm not willing to bet the farm on my hopes and dreams. (I've seen that amongst the progressives and it just isn't a good look, ya know?)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I've been trying to understand why today is Freedom Day... your post has made me think that maybe Q is saying today is our day of freedom with no distractions to do our own analysis and investigation rather than being led?

We have been bread to think linearly. This is our limitation. Keep that in mind RE: Q. The main thing Q is teaching is to get to get the hell out of linear thinking as much as possible: Future proves past = non linear.

Freedom Day. Clearly not liberation day from all of this, but a sign post. The SOTU was a defining point, the point of no return... ever. Freedom day can be a sign post indicating, if you wish of course, to take that exit and see where it goes. It is more embarkation point for each, rather then a literal moment. If we are to believe Q it is the first day the attack dogs were given permission to begin the real purge.

Now, something subtle. Trump mentioned prior to SOTU that he was working on governing with the heart. I challenge anyone of you to find a controller who ever uttered that phrase: to be a controller prior to this week you were heartless as no one with a true open heart center would every seek to control another or profit from their suffering.

Frankly this entire process is about liberating your heart, not about dems, repubs, communists, NK or any of the endless streams of the exact same BS thrown at us for eons. That is head stuff, thinking, which is done via the programs and language you are given. If you really want to understand the Q stuff, and where it is going, go into the heart and view it. I think you'll see something bigger.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Birds of a feather f(l)ock together. Left: AS. Right: Heather Podesta.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend
Here is what Fox had to say about the recusal:

U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia Judge Rudolph Contreras took Flynn’s guilty plea on Dec. 1, 2017 – but just days later, Contreras recused himself from the case.

A court spokesperson told Fox News that the courts do not disclose grounds for recusal.

“It may very well be that the guilty plea cannot stand because of all of this,” former federal prosecutor Joseph diGenova told Fox News Thursday, noting that Contreras also is a judge on the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

Requests for FISA warrants are made through the court, and target suspected foreign spies inside the U.S. The court has been at the center of controversy over a congressional memo said to detail surveillance abuses tied to the 2016 campaign.

But in reference to Flynn’s guilty plea, a source close to the court told Fox News Thursday that Contreras’ recusal doesn’t affect the status of the plea.

www.foxnews.com...

As usual, one source (named) says one thing while another source (un-named) completely contradicts the first one.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Thank you for this reminder. I am surrounded by liberal friends and family so it's hard not to get frustrated. Waiting for the memo to come out has allowed for doubts to seep in.

Glad to be pulled back out of the quick sand!

I posted this a bit in my last reply, but I'll reiterate for you too. Heart. Try and view all of this, and your friends, with your heart and your opening heart center. Believe it or not this is part of the hidden messages in both the Q posts (yes it's kind of buried) and in the SOTU - trump said he is working to govern with the heart for a reason. If you work to see this through the heart I think you'll be less frustrated.

It can be a challenge as your friends are working with the head, "how come this" or "the repubs that..." or "Trump's a racist" and so on - that's head based programming. You won't find that in the heart. AND>>>> bonus, you will find the wild connections Q is making to be far less complicated and more empowering. The heart is no linear so Future Proves Past makes sense. Hang in...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Bizarre 'Seth Rich Countdown Clock'...
T Minus 5 hours 53 minutes.

sethrich.azurewebsites.net...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Burning pandas? China?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Thank-you for that message and advice, CrankyOldMan. I read and absorbed everything you said in that wonderful post! Boy is this thread fortunate to have your participation.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Burning pandas? China?

PANDA and DNC Logo.
Panda is Seth Rich symbol (He loved them)
sethrich.azurewebsites.net...
edit on 1-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join