It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WEIRD.
Check out the photo of Pelosi with pin at SOTU.

Hmm.. #Democrats wearing pins on there shirts that say ‘TIMES UP’ just one day before the TIME Disposal Company garbage truck hits a train with #GOP on board.Coincidence?

twitter.com...

Wow, her pin even appears to have train tracks in it..

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Question to All:

Pence: Good actor or Bad Actor? Hard to read.

Bad. A total weasel. I'd bet money on it.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WEIRD.
Check out the photo of Pelosi with pin at SOTU.

Hmm.. #Democrats wearing pins on there shirts that say ‘TIMES UP’ just one day before the TIME Disposal Company garbage truck hits a train with #GOP on board.Coincidence?

twitter.com...

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Wow, her pin even appears to have train tracks in it..

No coincidence me thinks.

Those kinds of "anomalies" don't just "show up" randomly.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm thinking it might actually be possible that you are bang on accurate.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm currently on 8 and some anons are saying that all livefeeds were cut and the press got kicked out. They speculate that Trump read the memo. I doubt it though.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Some at the Grammy's were wearing "Times Up" pins too. What is the official explanation for that slogan? I guess "Resist" didn't work out so well, lol.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!"

From Ron Johnson Homeland Security - Letter sent today to DOJ.

According to an early draft of Director Comey’s exoneration statement, Secretary Clinton emailed with President Obama while in the “territory of sophisticated adversary.”

Notes from the FBI’s interview with Secretary Clinton confirm that she emailed President Obama from Russia

www.hsgac.senate.gov...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Question to All:

Pence: Good actor or Bad Actor? Hard to read.

hard to say for sure. heard some bad rumors about covering up some pizza stuff in indiana, but his memes are 1st class.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
I wonder how long ago it may have been planned..

twitter

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: texasgirl
www.theadvocate.com...

Here's that link.

A Denham Springs woman who died in what officials said appeared to be an accidental drowning was the sister of CNN anchor and Baton Rouge-area native Don Lemon, according to a network spokeswoman.

L’Tanya "Leisa" Lemon Grimes, 58, died Wednesday after she fell into a neighborhood pond off Avoyelles Avenue in the Livingston Trace subdivision, near Juban Road and south of Interstate 12. Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Lori Steele said that it appeared that Grimes tripped into the water while fishing in the pond.

So it's ruled an accident. What was she loaded on? Or was it an accident after all?

Oh yes, I'm sure it was totally an accident. She just accidentally tripped into a pond while fishing. Not a lake or a river or the ocean or swept away by rapids. A neighborhood pond. Whilst fishing.

Happens all the time. Very common.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
John Solomon tweeted. solomonReports

Glad to see JS back in action.

Q was right about JS and SC.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Time's up
edit on 1-2-2018 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
looks like a movement started in November last year
wiki

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Sara carter just said the fbi knew the dossier was paid for by Hillary and that the data was false but still used it to get the warrant.

No wonder they are freaking out, there is no way to spin that if it can be proven.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I know that you can't judge a book by its cover,
But when I look at Pence, I think that he could be a pedophile.

I know that isn't fair to him, but that is just the feeling that I get.

There, I said it.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yeah more evidence of his shady character that would have never seen the light of day if she had won. Comey is toast. Memoday will be pretty memorable if Trump decides to release it with no redactions.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I'm currently on 8 and some anons are saying that all livefeeds were cut and the press got kicked out. They speculate that Trump read the memo. I doubt it though.

I watched it live on FoxNews this morning. The live feed/broadcast on that network lasted through the end, where everyone clapped, President Trump shook hands with those on stage, and then exited, curtain left.

No mention of the MEMO, because his speech was designed to be watched by Repub election people all over America as we get closer to Nov 2018. Motivation.

One interesting thing Trump said is that he offered Democrats 100% more illegal-to-legal potentials with the 1.8 million number. (Dems shutdown govt over 900,000 DACA people)

He offered 1.8 million, to see if Dems were SERIOUS about negotiating this next time around. They didn't accept..wanted MORE. Trump said that confirmed what he suspected. Dems don't want Repubs to succeed at ANYTHING. Even if it means hurting people.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Could you please check my YT video if it is the same speech. I was under the impression that this just happened at his second speech. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Bad. A total weasel. I'd bet money on it.

Maybe. People who appear too polished are suspicious.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Sara carter just said the fbi knew the dossier was paid for by Hillary and that the data was false but still used it to get the warrant.

No wonder they are freaking out, there is no way to spin that if it can be proven.

CNN's Jake Tapper said the dossier was only a part of the overall evidence presented to the FISA judge. I think Tapper is "dirty" and scared. How could he know this?

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join