It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you. I will certainly try that.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Andre Balazs (Owner of Standard Hotel)

He graduated from Cornell University as a College Scholar and member of the Quill and Dagger society,

Quill and Dagger

Quill and Dagger is a senior honor society at Cornell University. It is often recognized as one of the most prominent and legendary collegiate societies of its type, along with Skull and Bones of Yale University.

From 1913 to 1984, Quill and Dagger had at least one member in the U.S. Congress every single year.[18] In recent decades, the society has had a strong presence in the U.S. State Department and related government positions, with two National Security Advisors,[19] two Directors of Policy Planning, and numerous assistant secretaries and senior advisers. Additionally, two members recently served as World Bank presidents, and a large number of members serve on the Council on Foreign Relations. Many of these government officials interact regularly in their professional duties.[20] At least five members of George W. Bush's administration were Quill and Dagger members: Stephen Friedman, Stephen Krasner, Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Hadley, and Carol Kuntz. President Barack Obama's administration included Deputy Secretary of Labor Seth Harris, Associate Counsel to the President Alison J. Nathan, Deputy Director of the Office of Environmental Quality Gary Guzy, and Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Financial Markets Mary J. Miller. During the 1930s through 1950s, the chairmen of Standard Oil,[21] Sun Oil (now Sunoco),[22] and Continental Oil (now ConocoPhillips) companies were Quill and Dagger members, and many other advanced positions in these corporations were held by society members. Younger members who entered the oil industry at this time would gain industry prominence later in the century, with one becoming chairman of Amoco in the 1990s.[23] In the 1960s, the management of Union Carbide, the oldest chemical and polymer company in the country, passed directly from one member to another.[24] In recent years, similar networking appears to be at work in the leading investment banks.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hear, hear!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Bizarre 'Seth Rich Countdown Clock'...
T Minus 5 hours 53 minutes.

sethrich.azurewebsites.net...

Interesting! I also saw that #scalia was trending #3 on twitter this afternoon, Lotta folks believe he was murdered.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Reading through it all I got an intensely negative vibe, unlike anything. What I do in such cases of intuition, is I delete it from my memory, awareness and file storage. So I'd say you've struck a nerve and are on to something, but I don't know what.

OK, I can deal with the seemingly intense, negative vibes that manifest when handling this type of material. My nerves were struck as well, but I persevered.

What you said next left my jaw hanging...

To be even more open in my reply: On the same day of reading it, odd events occurred in my house at night time. Unwelcome non-physical visitations. In half-sleep, a tall, unfriendly looking being was seen entering my bedroom.

Such not having happened in ages, I ascribed it to that STUFF and deleted it, deciding "I don't want to know, for now".

After that, the house went calm again.

I experienced similar "disturbances" at night. Dashen can attest for all of the crazy PMs that I sent out during the months. I experienced audible clicks within my head and this mild psychosis feeling when sharing/discussing the information.

Please note, ATS no likey.

edit on 1-2-2018 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Dashen can attest for all the crazy PMs that I sent during my research. I experienced audible clicks within my head during most investigative sessions and mild psychosis after discussing the information with others.

Yup.

There were violent wall-banging sounds too (no neighbors). Anyway....it's not something I'm gonna research. I'll leave that to experts of other realms.

This is no longer red-pill, its dark-crimson.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So while I'm intrigued by sky and else's discussion, I'm going to ignore it.

Something occurred to me that maybe something in the memo exposes actual Russian connections to highly placed officials across government. The reason I say this is a new talking point went out apparently because I've seen "McCarthyism" brought up multiple times this afternoon, including in a Comey tweet. Why reference McCarthyism unless there is something that apparently documents connections between our officials and Russia (or another foreign power. Saudis?)? Just seems an odd comparison to have popped up based on what we think we know so far. What are they getting ahead of?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Darn it didn't you used to be a skeptic?

Everyone knows you have to make a circle out of salt around your computer before you open links like that

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
John Solomon tweeted. solomonReports

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Oh sh!t it's on! GOP case: FBI probe based on tainted evidence linked to Clinton I think the 8 page criminal-referral is the real bombshell. Again well played Trump well played.

Congressional Republicans are seeking to make the case that the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s campaign and possible collusion with Russia was based on flawed or politically tainted evidence connected to partisans loyal to Hillary Clinton.

The House Intelligence Committee memo spearheaded by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) that is the talk of Washington will be at the center of the argument. The release of that four-page memo is expected as early as Friday.

Another document — an eight-page criminal referral filed with the Justice Department by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) — is also part of the GOP case.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As previously mentioned I have just posted a new thread on the City of London Corporation.

Gotta get caught up on this thread now, hehe.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If the MSM and the corrupt establishment narrative and anti-Trump hatred may be likened to a puffed up, inflated beach ball, we are 1000 pin pricks involved in its deflation - and then the memo.

And that's just the beginning..!

Soon, they'll have no CHOICE but to say what God wants to say (TRUTH), as we collectively enter the FREE-DOME of the heavens and a path of progress towards perfection.

Never have we stood on the cusp of a REFRAME of such magnitude and proportion.

Context and framing is decisive.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Quick question to anyone...
Has Q EVER specifically stated anything against Mueller?

I don't know if Q did, but MegaAnon definitely did. The one who said Q is actually JA. She said Mueller is dirty but that he flipped, essentially. I don't remember her exact words, I'm sorry.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

One would think that Mueller would be highly motivated to try to redeem himself (if such a thing were possible) for presiding over the 9/11 "investigation" (cover up) and so much more.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Something weird just happened. Live feeds to the Trump RNC winter meeting speech faded to black and someone said shut it down shut it down. Go to the 41:10 mark.

edit on 1-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
WEIRD.
Check out the photo of Pelosi with pin at SOTU.

Hmm.. #Democrats wearing pins on there shirts that say ‘TIMES UP’ just one day before the TIME Disposal Company garbage truck hits a train with #GOP on board.Coincidence?

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

No wonder Mueller has put the Flynn case on hold, due to the "current status" of his investigation.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Mike Huckabee appears to authenticate Q drops

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join