It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Happy Day of Days everyone (DoD) (except for some). Happy Memo day..?!!!

So glad the train thing was a failure and that all are safe and sound and well protected.

Well, I think it might be more than that.

Q is pretty heavily implying all the republicans and the president have gone to greenbrier with its nuclear bunkers guarded by marines, on today - FREEDOM Day the Day of all Days for a reason.

I mean the way I interpret that is everything kicks off officially today, including possibly arrests and that they all needed to be kept in a safe place for what is scheduled to happen today. I don't think that just the publishing of the memo would put them in serious danger.

Interesting to note only "part" of the bunkers are open to the public. We don't see way more than we "see"

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So POTUS is joining 200+ Republican lawmakers @ Greenbrier.

Everyone safe and sound....now let's see what happens?

According to Q, they're being guarded by the Marines.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

The Greenbrier.

The Secret Bunker Congress Never Used

www.npr.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Pelosi just sent letter to Ryan...demanding Nunes "step down".

HOOOBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pelosi and Schiff are very dirty. Maxine Waters too. Waters didn't do her unofficial SOTU rebuttal, as planned. California thing. Something MAJOR is happening beyond our view.

Q is heavily implying that Schiff is caught up in the recent human trafficking bust in California that nailed over 500 people. Who's to say Waters & Pelosi aren't involved as well?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They're being protected from earth, space, and heaven.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Just been listening to a BBC radio 4 program interviewing Nicola Sturgeon ( Scottish National Party MP and "first minster of Scottish devolved assembly". This was a kinda "hobbies" interview so I was a bit surprised when she came out with "I really like Hillary Clinton"!

I think that will turn out to be a career limiting quote!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Washington Post says the memo is being redacted "slightly", at the request of the Intelligence Community. It will be released today after this editing is completed. It's the REAL DEAL.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichiganI don't buy it because Waters is the last one you'd let in on a criminal enterprise.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Martin75

The Greenbrier.

The Secret Bunker Congress Never Used

www.npr.org...

It was 'officially' decommissioned in 1992 after a news report outed the existence of the bunker.

What better way to have it exist than to 'close it down' because people know about it and just keep it ready for a thing just like this?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Secondary MAP possibilities:

MAP is also a London/New York/Sydney photography/style illustration/design agency

MAP Ltd

It is also the abbreviation for a Moroccan News Agency.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Q said suicides would most likely begin to happen. I can't help but wonder how Schit is still alive. however, after the diligent research of the anons per Q's drops, he may not stay that way for long.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust

Pelosi just sent letter to Ryan...demanding Nunes "step down".

HOOOBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pelosi and Schiff are very dirty. Maxine Waters too. Waters didn't do her unofficial SOTU rebuttal, as planned. California thing. Something MAJOR is happening beyond our view.

Q is heavily implying that Schiff is caught up in the recent human trafficking bust in California that nailed over 500 people.

Who's to say Waters & Pelosi aren't involved as well?

Yeah. I was wondering if chewing on your own mouth is a sign of Adrenochrome withdrawal.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm of the opinion that future proves past.
No official statements regarding logger box as of yet to my understanding.

I'm not certain the context of the "drone" statement.

Drone could likely mean mk ultra in the grand scheme of things?

Drone is left undefined at this point. Was it the engineer, or the truck operator?

All those blackberry's and no uploads? A simple five seconds out the window during the dozing of the truck away from the tracks is what I'd like to see.

Data recorder will be key?

Let's wait til the crickets rub their legs together.

edit on (2/1/1818 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Speaking of (lack of) coincidence: I just logged into FB and my memory from 3 years ago was a Dresden James quote.

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

The stars have aligned.

Eta: B on Twitter says memo tomorrow, not today. Who knows.
edit on 1-2-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
In November of 2017 Taiwanese company, Sansiri, bought a big stake in The Standard hotel.

skift.com...

www.sansiri.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Adam Schiff, Ed Buck & Democrat Party Chair Eric C. Baum.

Allegations in Death of Sex Worker Plague Influential West Hollywood Political Insider

www.wehotimes.com...
edit on 1-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

LOL.

and WHO owns huge stakes in TIME and CITI?

ITS ONE BIG FRIGGIN SICK CULT!

This is not the Time you are looking for. The company name is Time Disposal Inc. Seems to be small and local.

Today at Time Disposal we find ourselves in shock and with a heavy hearts. Yesterday we lost an employee and a brother, his one year old son and mother of his child lost a father. Christopher Foley was one of the victims in the Amtrak and garbage truck collision. We have set up a GoFundMe page to help Chris' family. If you are willing and able to donate anything helps. May he rest in peace, you will me missed by many Chris.

We will be follow this post with another one later today about the other two victims that survived.

link

In 1984, Boyd McCauley set out to start his company, Time Disposal. With only his pick up truck and a willingness to work hard, he went door to door to find people that trusted in him.

link

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Owner of THE STANDARD hotel.

Celebrity hotelier Andre Balazs, 60,'reached up the skirt of Jason Bateman's wife in front of a group of people at Chiltern Firehouse and was confronted by the actor who spat gum in his face and stormed out'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
POTUS speaking LIVE @ Greenbrier.
Ryan introducing him now.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Q said: "News unlocks MAP."

It struck me as odd why Q spelled "MAP" in all caps.

M.A.P. also stands for 'Minor Attracted Person'...and Q said this is a big, invisible and systemic element to the entire scandal.

Good catch. I was wondering about that.

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join