It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder how many zero`s might be added behind that 68.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This read really nice

I think this implies very clearly that both EO's tie together, and that even in the case of the 2nd EO, there is a provision which could allow under extreme circumstances for enemies who pose a threat to the US to be housed at Gitmo, no matter who they are ie: enemies domestic, as much as foreign. Attempting to kill many of the government's own leadership and representatives of the people and lawmakers would surely qualify..

So one evening some Rothschild or Soros or whoever "elite" a-hole who's been involved in the most terrible things imaginable... are all comfy cozy sipping brandy by the fire, a black cat curled up at their feet, the big screen turned to some MSM channel parroting their own talking points conceived at times like these - and the next moment Special Ops drop on lines like spiders all around their house and the last thing they hear is the tinkling of broken glass and a hissing noise (like snakes), before waking up chained to the side of a noisy military aircraft as it makes a sharp bank for landing at Guantanamo Bay Cuba. Gives new meaning to the term "WOKE"!.

According to Q, who I think is entirely credible and believable, this isn't merely the daydream of some tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist, but real life.

Some may suicide and suicide others (see GOP train crash), but many others will be taken just like this when all the data, is in and the cases made by the 100's and then the 1000's..

or, try this one on for size, as a real life scenario..

While they're flying in their private jet, a martini or a champaign in their hand, they notice in the distance, an approaching fleet of F/A 18-C fighter jets...

While these kinds of scenarios start playing themselves out all over the world as the white hats, those who will themselves to the greater good of one and all, and who uphold all standards of truth and justice, DEFEAT a satanic plot and scheme to take over the world and enthrone the devil, in one form or another, as a power or principality of this world or any other - while a great cheer goes up among off-world natives (all the good ones, most of whom are good) and angels alike, from here to kingdom come, where it may be said that, because we live in a non-local holographic universe, local matters, and where the kingdom of heaven is bottom up instead of top down ie: they all had it all wrong. It was a BAD system, a bad hierarchy. Evil.

Q thinks it's too deep for us to comprehend, but many to many of us it's almost a case of been there done that got the t-shirt.

It was revealed to me via such things that Barack Obama was a satanist (small s).

I never imagined however, that we'd ever get this far this fast.

It had better not be a ruse Mr. Trump or Mr. Q .

Tomorrow. The Day of Days...

To all the brave Patriots..

edit on 1-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: tigertatzen

Here's what I get out of it.

I think he was referring to the train thing (relevant today) as an attack, and that the people involved in the truck were compromised people (like AS) made to do the bidding of the evil black hatters.

Train was warned by a drone to slow down, and thus it was able to avoid a derailment.

President and all are safe - fully protected by military assets and Patriots.

Hmm...maybe so. It just sounded to me like he was offering a connection to something either similar or related that happened recently enough to be relevant to today.

Because if there's a clear connection with something else recent and relevant to the train crash today, that same connection might give us an idea of what they're planning next. Leopards don't change their spots...if they've done something successful once, they'll do the same something again. I thought maybe it might be the security thing...maybe a connection between the truck and that security company.

I can't hope to figure that out, especially not on this stupid phone. But it tickles at my brain, and usually I pay attention to things that my brain won't ignore.

Maybe he will clarify.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
Above this Q post from an Anon is a news headline "Hamas co founder dies after accidentally shooting himself in the face"

Feb 1 2018 15:01:55
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 4dbd1b

>>232480
Klaus Eberwein
Q

qanonmap.github.io...

Haitian government official Klaus Eberwein the Clinton Foundation witness found dead.

The article that ANON posted says that Hamas Co-founder, Ismail Haniya, "accidentally" killed himself. He shot himself in the face on January 9th, and died on January 12, 2018.

Yet He was declared a terrorist by the U.S. yesterday...19 days after he died. (WHAT???)
Terrorist declaration dtd 1.31.2018: www.bbc.com...

Q responds to Anon with: "Klaus Eberwein"
Klaus Eberwein shot himself in the head and died on July 12, 2017.
Source: www.miamiherald.com...

The connection between these two men is???

-cwm

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Neither death was self inflicted? Both taken out or "suicided".

could be other connections too..

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Thankyou once again for your insights. It's sooooo helpful to have an explanation of the big picture surrounding Q's and Anon's messages.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I'm sure it happens every day all over the world. I'm more interested in HOW these suicides/murders of Hamas and Haitian VIPs, fit into Making America Great Again.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That sounded like music to my ears, Q has said think big bigger biggest.

America sold into slavery by the Federal Reserve (chart to who owns the FR), I wonder if the EO could also mean, eventually 0 debt for America. Freedom.

DJT loves to think BIGGEST.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I'm sure it happens every day all over the world. I'm more interested in HOW these suicides/murders of Hamas and Haitian VIPs, fit into Making America Great Again.

The Hamas part was posted by an Anon, so there might not be a connection to both other than both were "suicided" and Q directing attention toward the Haitian politician/Clinton.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

The Hamas part was posted by an Anon, so there might not be a connection to both other than both were "suicided" and Q directing attention toward the Haitian politician/Clinton.

I'm sure someone with a good knowledge of world affairs will chime in tomorrow and explain in more detail.

Hope to learn more about the relationship ANON is to Q too. Today, it was like ANON rubs his latern...Q appears...and begins to answer questions. I'd like see ANON do that more often.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Im pretty sure Anon your referring to is just one of many like us on this forum and Q chimes in.

Q is very specific whem an Anon has nailed it or given extra info to further dig in a different direction.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Above this Q post from an Anon is a news headline "Hamas co founder dies after accidentally shooting himself in the face"

Feb 1 2018 15:01:55
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 4dbd1b

>>232480
Klaus Eberwein
Q

qanonmap.github.io...

Haitian government official Klaus Eberwein the Clinton Foundation witness found dead.

The article that ANON posted says that Hamas Co-founder, Ismail Haniya, "accidentally" killed himself. He shot himself in the face on January 9th, and died on January 12, 2018.

Yet He was declared a terrorist by the U.S. yesterday...19 days after he died. (WHAT???)
Terrorist declaration dtd 1.31.2018: www.bbc.com...

Q responds to Anon with: "Klaus Eberwein"
Klaus Eberwein shot himself in the head and died on July 12, 2017.
Source: www.miamiherald.com...

-cwm

Come on...really...this Klaus owned a PIZZA shop??? You just can't make this kind of # up. I was looking to see if maybe he was "examining" his own personal, loaded firearm like the other guy was when he met his untimely demise...and all the sudden I see pizza restaurant. Surely that has to be coincidence.

Except I don't believe in coincidence.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Sorry if it's been mentioned, but Trump's "activation" code could be the reason Luis Guiterrez (Dem from Illinois who has already announced he's "retiring" at the end of his term) ran out as soon as he said it and the crowd started chanting USA.
No coincidences?

link: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Regarding the train crash and how it might have been a lot worse? Anybody here remember the 2011 movie Source Code by Duncan Jones?

Basically the movie's main character is sent on a mission to repeatedly relive the last 8 minutes before a train is bombed from the perspective of a different person on the train in parallel universes in order to come up with information about the incident. Ultimately (if I remember right) he somehow manages to avert disaster in his original universe by sending a message from a parallel universe which paradoxically starts him being sent on the mission to begin with. Oh and the main character is actually a recently deceased soldier/veteran. It's complicated...

Source Code (2011) : Movie Plot Ending Explained

PARALLEL UNIVERSES AND CORPSE BRAINS: SOURCE CODE TAKES SCIENCE ON A TRIP

Just some food for thought.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

No coincidences.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe, but that stadium has been in poor hands security wise for a while now. If they've been prepping for an event, they've had all kinds of time to undermine and prepare. They've known the Super Bowl was going to be there since 2014. They just replaced on shoddy security company with GS4.

Minneapolis' main Super Bowl venue evacuated due to a gas leak:

www.tmz.com...

Another warning, maybe?

Now I'm super worried...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Train was warned by a drone to slow down, and thus it was able to avoid a derailment.

I can tell you all with complete confidence this is complete BS. There was no warning from a drone, helicopter, or any other outside source.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Exactly!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Outside the equadorian embassy , shall I give Jullian Assange a shout ?

Hope the memo gets released soon.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Per anon on 8.

This is GM hinted to in Q's message.

GM

Wow..great find! And there's his buddy Adam Schiff. Well what do you know.

It also lists Hillary Clinton as one of his powerful political friends. VERY interesting. Dang...This just gets weirder by the minute, doesn't it?

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join