It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE The FISA Abuse Memo NOW!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Black_Fox

ya, cuz Russia has our best interest at heart. bless your heart.

You are not that clueless, are you?

I don't know what Russia's interests are, and neither do you.

But do you really believe that the U.S government has our interests in their hearts?

Release the memo and then let all of us find out where people's interests are at.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

are you that clueless?

you think Russia has our best interest at heart? the Russian people are this biggest sheep around. no way in hell i'd switch places with them. lol

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

all to discredit Mueller and the RUSSIAN investigation. doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

did nunes write this holy grail of a memo?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I assume you think everyone that wants to see the release of the memo on this thread is Russian too?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

i'm not Russian and I do!

100% release that memo.

you guys are fun.. all the dancing around and hoopla.
edit on 19-1-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: UKTruth

the fact that Russian bots are causing this to trend, doesn't concern you, is concerning.

Maybe I'm just thick---so please explain to me how anonymous entities on the net calling for the release of materials by Congress should upset or concern me. You do understand, do you not, that anyone on earth can be a "Russian bot"? That these "Russian bots" could have easily been set up by literally anybody on earth, not necessarily Russians?

The Congress critters who have read the memo have called for its release. Seems to me their word should carry more weight than anonymous cyberspace entities. What am I missing here? Are you suggesting that there is proof that these "Russian bots" are identifiable and if so, who do you think they are? Why do they want to expose the misdeeds of the former administration?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Russian bots are the reason the hastag #releasethememo is trending.

link

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You should follow the source material where it goes.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
How does a trending hashtag threaten the security of our country? I wasn't aware that our country's future depended on what anonymous cyberspace entities were putting out on the web. Can you not understand that this whole thing is a result of memo saying, "It's the Russian bots!!" sent out by Democrat operatives last night? Can you not understand that Twitter means less than nothing to the millions of us who pay no attention whatsoever to these screechings. For all you know, those "Russian bots" could be originating from whatever country Obama is enjoying these days or even from the DNC main office. It wouldn't be the first time they tried to be clever like that.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Id suspect they want the destabilization the destruction of the DNC, and our reputation, would brimg.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Because no Russians are not fighting against what they see as injustices(lookup LGBTx in Russia and many other groups) in their country. How xenophobic of you.

I don't think anyone's saying Russia is the end all be all here with interests of the people with wanting to see the release of this.

You wanna go that route talk about the sheep who follow Hillary and company's every word. In effect as to why this isn't being released, it's to protect their own.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but I can't really see what 'Russian bots' have to do with the accuracy of the information contained in this memo. Given that, I don't care what they're posting on the internet.

Congress should release the memo and let the public decide for themselves.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I get it now.. distraction.

well played.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

What Xue said

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The people crying about Russian bots are paid disinformation
talking heads. See post by Perfectenemy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heck, just like Fusion GPS used Russian sources, these bots
could be and likely are paid by the same people.

I take my patriotism seriously, and refuse to follow
a party line and keep open eyes. My many years of posts
prove that.

Can you say the same?

A patriot would not be afraid to read a memo!

edit on 19-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

News cut-in ............

Senate rejects vote to limit debate on funding Bill......

SHUT_DOWN starting !!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
See Trump junior is tweeting release the memo And so are many Russian bots on twitter

Who cares who's Tweeting what? If the Liberals have done nothing wrong, then there's nothing to worry about...right?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Dear conservatives: you cannot fall for this fraud they're perpetrating on you. They want you to focus on a memo that *only they* (Trump & GOP leaders) have the power to let you see. The only reason you can't see it is because they're concealing it. You must realize this, right?

Glenn Greenwald

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

They're working tirelessly to release it. There are procedures to be followed for TOP SECRET//SCI material. It isn't candy, despite Clinton & Co's handling of it.

We're in no rush. Just know people will go to jail for this. Dems shouldn't be so worried, I thought they had nothing to hide? You don't think they've been politicizing an issue they've known was a lie for months (or even a year) do you? Of course not.......they're too honorable to let personal biases and political hatred cloud their judgments, right? Surly?

They sure better hope so. Or the response will make Mueller look like the health department.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like the Dems cut their own throats once again!

We did our best. Time to let them reap the consequences of their actions.

And it is time the Senate get rid of the filibuster and start enacting our will by simple majority

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join