It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE The FISA Abuse Memo NOW!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
We must see this document ASAP.

The fact that Dems are opposing transparency is disgusting. They should pull a Feinstein and release the memo without following proper procedure.

Not only will this memo totally debunk the Russian BS narrative (and show a lot of people to be obsessive liars/deluded and paranoid ramblers), but it will prove catastrophic to the Democrats who have had this information for months (while still pushing a disproven and totally debunked fake news/sour grape lie)

Heads need to roll over this. I bet the people seeing "Soviet colluders" under every bed, in every closet and under every table wish they had a "Backspace" key at this point.

edit on 1/19/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Pyle

They are tracking 600 known accounts that repost or directly post Russian bot propaganda. Its not that these are the ONLY 600 accounts doing this.

So? The theory that tweets and retweets had anything to do with the election is absurd.

It doesnt make that case at all. It just a tool to show what things are being amplified by Russian bot nets.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

It doesnt make that case at all. It just a tool to show what things are being amplified by Russian bot nets.

I wasn't aware you were speaking about a tool. My apologies.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Its said the memo, is a pack of lies, so really what does it matter? Even if its not true, you will use it to support your beliefs anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Its said the memo, is a pack of lies,

By who?

CYA I guess.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

#ReleaseTheMemo is the top-trending hashtag among Twitter accounts linked to Russian influence operations, according to Hamilton 68, a website launched last year that says it tracks Russian propaganda in near-real time.

Link

RUSSIANS!!!!!

US members of Congress make the call for this and you people blame the Russians again.

Just pathetic.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I just want to point out the usual lefty posters and ardent never trumpers have been quite absent the threads about this all day and last night...until this cooked up Russian bot B.S. started up...now that's all they can muster in threads related to this...that and gossip tabloid trump bash threads. Wonder what that's all about.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Washington Post has just published a leak!

An unnamed senior official says that The Memo claims
Steele lied to The FBI, and that this lie was used to
obtain the FISA.

A document described by House Republicans as a top-secret memo about surveillance “abuse” contains talking points focused on discrediting Fusion GPS, the firm that hired a British ex-spy to compile intelligence reports about alleged connections between President Trump’s associates and the Kremlin, according to people who have read it.

It suggests the former spy, Christopher Steele, lied to FBI agents who interviewed him during their probe of the 2016 election and that this purported lie was included in a successful application for a federal court order to conduct electronic surveillance on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, said these individuals, who spoke on the condition of anonymity citing the material’s sensitivity.

Washington Post

If this is the truth, this is explosive.

Steele lied and they used his lie on the FISA warrant!
edit on 19-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

you don't think it's at all concerning that Russian bots are going crazy with this... not at all?? not much of a patriot are you?

tells me mueller is getting closer.

edit on 19-1-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

All 600 twitter bots?

Nope, don't care.

Apparently, you don't know how the internet works.

ANYONE can run a twitter bot through Russian proxies.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
See Trump junior is tweeting release the memo And so are many Russian bots on twitter

Russian bots. This is hilarious. There are no Russian bots, these are real people who care about their country. The Russian thing is over, long ago.

link   

originally posted by: RickyD
I just want to point out the usual lefty posters and ardent never trumpers have been quite absent the threads about this all day and last night...until this cooked up Russian bot B.S. started up...now that's all they can muster in threads related to this...that and gossip tabloid trump bash threads. Wonder what that's all about.

I'm willing to bet those "Russian bots" are being run out of DNC offices.

This kind of staging is easy to do and you don't need to be super hacker man to make it happen.

link   

A former FBI counterintelligence agent on Twitter:

"Rule of thumb: If you're on the same side as thousands of Russian bots and trolls, you may want to reconsider."

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thats a nothing burger.

If that is what is in this memo its just another fake news awards stunt.

And if that is true every single person holding elected office in DC needs to be removed.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

When it implicates the behavior of the FBI, I hardly consider that persuasive.

If it's bull# then they should have no problems releasing the information.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The 4AM response is starting to spread:

www.nbcnews.com...

Only an idiot would believe that.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

i'm all for releasing it!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It is indeed a nothing burger of a leak.
Sniffs like a bitter Democrat wrote it, IMo.

But, I believe Steele may have signed a sworn statement
and he is a rat. Along with those who pursued The FISA.

ETA: leaker used term "unholy seed".

Hmm where have I heard that before?

edit on 19-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT
The 4AM response is starting to spread:

www.nbcnews.com...

Only an idiot would believe that.

Wow. They are really trying to shut this down.

NBC is a joke.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
We've heard nothing in the MSM about #ReleaseTheMemo until they all got on the same page to blame Russian bots for trending, even though it was US politicians who called for the release of the memo. Now all the forums are full of Russian bot posts and NBC is doing damage control.
edit on 19 1 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join