It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE The FISA Abuse Memo NOW!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
As an outsider and a non-American I realise my opinion will count for little. It seems to my limited intellect that the problem America is now facing started a long time ago. All your politicians (90%+) are corrupt, bought and paid for. I may well be wrong in the following statement but it would appear that Operation Paperclip was the beginning of the end for your country.

The nazi's and/or the Ashkenazi's have infiltrated every level of law, politics, education and military so as to render your country to nothing more than a war-mongering, bullying, money-driven bat-# insane nation. Every politician you have with a German surname are often "Jewish" and seek positions of power, wealth and control. (Kissinger anyone?) It's sad and I wish you much luck but I think it is too late for all of us. The rest of the world, unfortunately, has pretty much adopted the American model of forced labour, zero hour contracts and mindless acceptance of the way things are.

You guys (before the war) really were a world leader. Now it appears your government wants to bomb the # out of everything that doesn't agree or abide by "world police" rules.

Just my 2 pennies
edit on 19/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

link   
a reply to: knoxie

be sure to look under your bed for russians

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Really...WHO actually want's LESS evidence in order to come to their own conclusion?

Far too many people who prefer willful ignorance and ideological biases over critical thinking and information.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

All of the reporting going on....

Ironic that with all the reporting, CNN, NBC, MSNBC and the like ARE NOT REPORTING ON IT!!!

That's almost criminal!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
As an outsider and a non-American I realise my opinion will count for little. It seems to my limited intellect that the problem America is now facing started a long time ago. All your politicians (90%+) are corrupt, bought and paid for.

You guys (before the war) really were a world leader. Now it appears your government wants to bomb the # out of everything that doesn't agree or abide by "world police" rules.

Just my 2 pennies

That's a pretty good two-cent assessment, sadly. I'm not sure that I necessarily agree with the parts that I excluded, though.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It has more value as a mysterious object unseen that everybody can speculate about and work themselves up into a frenzy over.

If it was that big a deal it would have been leaked weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
meh. I keep hearing about this memo. But not seeing any sauce.

I'll believe the memo when I see it.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Avoiding thread drift
edit on 19-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Says the people that took a British spy outfit, and spy at their words to the tune of $1,000,000 dollars for an American election cycle.

And then political hacks voted AGAINST letting us see ALL the information.
edit on 19-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
It has more value as a mysterious object unseen that everybody can speculate about and work themselves up into a frenzy over.

If it was that big a deal it would have been leaked weeks ago.

Shhhh!

It's fun to watch.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly

be sure to look under your bed for russians

Screw the Rooskies. It's the "evil Jews" (GASP!) that he needs to be afraid of!

The Jews is gonna gitchy boy!

Sigh...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

i'm am all for releasing the memo!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
See Trump junior is tweeting release the memo And so are many Russian bots on twitter

Pathetic. Your defense is to accuse people who want to fight corruption of being traitors.

Want to see pathetic look at the Q anon thread on this site, about as credible as the BEK thread we had here that had OP here believing

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Isn't it perfectly clear that the American citizen doesn't count for anything ?

We've watch a political party do a hatchet job on a duly elected president because they lost, and for an entire year pushed a narrative to cover up their duplicity.
edit on 19-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

RELEASE THE FISA WARRANT NOW!!!

Lol..

Trump has the power to declassify ANYTHING..

Trump could release the FISA memo itself and end this 2 months ago..

Why isn’t he??

Why does he want some memo from Devin Nunes released. When he has the key to the actual document..

AKA TRUMP KNOWS IT IS GARBAGE AND IS PLAYING THE SHEEP.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

RELEASE THE FISA WARRANT NOW!!!

Lol..

Trump has the power to declassify ANYTHING..

Trump could release the FISA memo itself and end this 2 months ago..

Why isn’t he??

Why does he want some memo from Devin Nunes released. When he has the key to the actual document..

AKA TRUMP KNOWS IT IS GARBAGE AND IS PLAYING THE SHEEP.

DJ Trump simply likes to string the left out in a dramatic fashion. He enjoys the flavor of their tears.

Here... listen to this whole video to understand what I mean and get back to me with some understanding!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Really...WHO actually want's LESS evidence in order to come to their own conclusion?

Comey

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Where's a leaker when you need one ?? must be devastating info for the Dems to not want it released - they've been OCD with all things Russian dossier - now **crickets**

Dodgy Dems are Dodgy (just the dodgy ones who won't read it and don't want the public to read it either - like CNN and wikileaks info - LOL).

Tick #in Tock

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

On January 2, 2018, the founders of Fusion GPS, Glenn R. Simpson and Peter Fritsch authored an op-ed in the New York Times, requesting that Republicans, "release full transcripts of our firm’s testimony" and further wrote that, "the Steele dossier was not the trigger for the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russian meddling. As we told the Senate Judiciary Committee in August, our sources said the dossier was taken so seriously because it corroborated reports the bureau had received from other sources, including one inside the Trump camp."[33]

en.wikipedia.org...

They were for transparency until they were AGAINST transparency!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If the rumours are true about what is in the memo then we could be about to see the biggest scandal and misuse of govt power in American history, perpetrated by Obama and his cronies.

#releasethememo

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join