It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE The FISA Abuse Memo NOW!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Demonrats are running scared. They are showing their yellow bellies in the face of impending release by pivoting to their position of last resort: Russian conspiracy. Mark my words, the allegations of Russian involvement will somehow be crafted despite the fact it is virtually impossible. Our real "Above Top Secret" data is not "propaganda" by any stretch of the imagination.

The right should familiarize themselves with information warfare, as we are constantly bombarded with information weapons and mass-psyops. The left is responsible for a lot of it, but plenty of other sources contribute to the barrage of lies, distractions and disinformation.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Since ATS loves these so much

twitter.com...

This is just excellent...

Twitter is blowing up against the Dems. And this is a site that HEAVILY suppresses anti-leftwing views. It doesn't look good for the Dems!! And their government shutdown is just in time for everyone to focus 100% on THE MEMO. No more pesky shutdown or fringe debates to get hung up with

I am going to copy/paste an email to as many Representatives as I can. Even the Dem ones. I want them to see our resolve.
edit on 1/19/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
All it says is " Don't wash your socks with your dirty undies. " In so many words. Your welcome

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

BWAHAHAHA

Trump is blowing smoke and it isn’t even good smoke..

He could prove his claim in 30 seconds by declassifying the actual warrant..

With the actual evidence against him that led to the warrant, in a little folder right beside it. ..

Instead he is getting a known lap dog to write a memo claiming he has seen corruption he can’t prove..

Then the right and trump are gonna act like that makes ANY sense when the warrant would instantly answer the theory..

There is only one reason he won’t release the Warrant..

There is more evidence against him than just the dossier.. which would explode And prove the FBI has every reason to be investigating him..

Something trump can’t have..

So he does a super lazy..

“My lap dog says it’s a witch hunt..”

HOW DOES ANYONE FALL FOR SUCH BLANTANT PROPAGANDA...

It is just a lazy attempt even..

edit on 20-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You mean the 30% of the country that chases trumps coat tails are exploding on Twitter..

60% of the country hates his guts..

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I agree. If any side of the political aisle can ginned up fake stuff to win, our country will be a lawless nation. Democrat or Republican should demand to see what nonsense was going on.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

And if Trump were to do that, the left would accuse him of trying to influence the investigation and saying that he was guilty of obstruction of justice.

This memo is going to be released by Congress sooner or later, and if its as a bad as the rumors, the supporting evidence likely will be as well as proof of the claims contained within. Trump should stay out of it as much as he can.
edit on 20-1-2018 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Here is the best written article I have found discussing what is in the memo and breaking down everything that happened and who was involved...

After being instructed by NSA Director Mike Rogers to conduct a full FISA audit, the NSA compliance officer began querying DOJ and FBI activity. As the compliance investigation closed in on the operation, FBI officials grew nervous. Eventually contractor access to ongoing FISA intelligence was blocked effective April 18th, 2016.

We discover this activity from testimony given by Director Rogers, and from Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats releasing a partially redacted FISC ruling in April 2017.

The FISC ruling details the events throughout 2016. When the full story is finally out, I think many people will understand why DNI Dan Coats made the unprecedented decision to release the court documents. The deliberate 2017 FISC transparency appears to have been part of a well developed anti-corruption strategy leading us all the way to today.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Calling All Russian Bots!
Please Flag This Thread!

благодаря

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
...Gosh...the Ruskie Bots are so slow today.
Still no new flags.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Tovarishch???....Where Aaaaaarrrrrre you???
-
-
-
Huh.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
For one, of course would should be released. No government entities should have rights above the citizens in America, this is what makes America special. Now having read the comments on this post I must ask a slightly off topic question: Why does it matter if the Russian people or government are choosing one side or furthering the issue? If the Russians are pushing this, then they are right. Go Russia! Helping to make America great. This memo should be released.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MikeOnAMission

Things like patriotism and treason are subjective issues based on POV.

Assuming the trump collusion stuff is all true and the worse case scenario for trump..

Russia hasn’t done anything wrong. We try rigging elections and putin was only doing what is best for russia..

But trump is an American who is supposed to be doing what is best for America..

The whole “why is everyone mad at russia” stuff I find a deflectin.. no one is mad at russia.. everyone is mad at trump.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Unfounded and unproven.

Its all a big pot full of fecal material swirling and boiling

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

How does a memo from a known partisan sheep EVER tell anyone what is going on???

It doesn’t... it tells people some twisted angle from the least credible of sources..

The Warrant being released is what would answer that question and debunk or validate trumps assertions.

So why does he just want a memo from his lap dog released. Rather than the actual document that matters???

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What is??

The fact that patriotism and treason are POV??

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

That is the speculation..

Rather than actual info. It is just a memo of things Nunes has “seen” rather than the actual fisa warrant that actually answers this.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Every one knows what Russia’s interests are..

Whatever is best for Russia.. obviously.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Lol, you guys grab at carrots and straws so easy.

heres your damn memo...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What is??

The fact that patriotism and treason are POV??

To assume that the collusion is true.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join