It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so sick of racist comments directed towards whites

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
In my own defence of not being self-offensive, I can't find any really good Italian or Native American jokes. Can you help me to insult my own stereotype Amuk?

Are you Itlaina NA!? So am I 1/2 Italian , 1/2 Cherokee/Lumbee

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Are you Itlaina NA!? So am I 1/2 Italian , 1/2 Cherokee/Lumbee

Well, yes but not that directly. I am mostly Italian and Cherokee with a ton of other things in lesser degrees. Mostly Europian countries I believe.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
You're missing the bigger picture. It's nothing about skin colour or race. It's about Zionism. You're either for it, or against it. Don't let the Zionist media/government deceive you any longer.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
paranoid nonsence.
Where did you get that angle from when the topic is about blacks making jokes?

Originally posted by introspective
You're missing the bigger picture. It's nothing about skin colour or race. It's about Zionism. You're either for it, or against it. Don't let the Zionist media/government deceive you any longer.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Speaking of Zionists

Here are some Anti-Nazi Jewish jokes from WW2.....

A fatally wounded German soldier asked his chaplain to grant one final wish. "Place a picture of Hitler on one side of me, and a picture of Goering on the other side. That way I can die like Jesus, between two thieves."

"Today in Germany the proper form of grace is 'Thank God and Hitler.'"
"But suppose the Führer dies?" asked the boy.
"Then you just thank God."

As Hitler's armies faced more and more setbacks, he asked his astrologer, "Am I going to lose the war?"
"Yes," the astrologer said.
"Then, am I going to die?" Hitler asked.
"Yes."
"When am I going to die?"
"On a Jewish holiday."
"But on what holiday?"
"Any day you die will be a Jewish holiday."

Several storm troopers enter an Evangelical Church during a Sunday morning service.
"My fellow Germans," begins their leader. "I am here in the interest of racial purity. We have tolerated non-Aryans long enough, and must now get rid of them. I am ordering all those here whose fathers are Jews to leave this church at once."
Several worshipers get up and leave.
"And now I am ordering out all those whose mothers are Jewish."
At this, the pastor jumps up, takes hold of the crucifix, and says, "Brother, now it's time for you and me to get out."

I hope I offended some

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
heres one for the Neo-Nazis AND the muslim extremists

The Bride of Hitler

Dont you think they make a cute couple?

[edit on 16-2-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hahaha, that's right, Mary was a jew, and so was Jesus. That's right, he was a jew, christianity was created years after his death to control the masses.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This thread sooo reminds me of the Family Guy episode where the show got cancelled the 2nd time because they had a skit where stewie was in a multicultural home with a bunch of ethnically diverse babies. Well you can guess what happens next
Anyone got any Pollack jokes(I'm polish btw so I'm allowed to use that slur, haha Night of a Thousand #s
)

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There is no question that Caucasians, Caucasian Southerners, poor Caucasian Southerners, and especially poor, Caucasian male Southerners are fair game in America and the world. It should be noted, however, whites, especially Southern whites, have always been able to laugh at a good joke at their own expense. Whites can laugh at themselves. The other races have a problem in that area.

[edit on 05/2/16 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Anyone got any Pollack jokes(I'm polish btw so I'm allowed to use that slur....

I find it interesting that the term Polack is considered to be offensive now, but it was, at one time, the official term for Poles. Frankly, if I were Polish, I would prefer Polack, any day.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Sorry, but there are no racist comments for white people. For something to be considered racist, it has to offend.

Cracker, Whitey...etc, you could call me a duck, and if it meant I was white, I would not be offended. I wish all races had skin as thick.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by sardion2000
Anyone got any Pollack jokes(I'm polish btw so I'm allowed to use that slur....

I find it interesting that the term Polack is considered to be offensive now, but it was, at one time, the official term for Poles. Frankly, if I were Polish, I would prefer Polack, any day.

The reason it became a racial slur was because it was twisted into DP or Dumb Pollack(at least that is what my Parents and Uncles told me). So after a few decades of that it can completely change the meaning of the word. Just like the F word used to mean something completely different and benign until someone perverted it and turned it into a dirty word. I do not take offense to the term as that stuff just rolls off my shoulders but if say my mom or one of my uncles heard it they would have gotten very upset as it brings up alot of memories from childhood(kids are cruel remember that sort of stuff can stay quite a while maybe even for a lifetime). IE Typical stuff immigrants have to put up with when they settle in a foreign land. Allthough there are stil a few Polish in my area that take pride in it, one even going so far as to name is store Polacks

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Polack the store? I have some polack jokes. How do you get a one armed polack out of a tree? wave. Why do polish women hate vibrators? They chip thier teeth.(thank you Tom Clancy Bear and the Dragon)

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think how sad!

Blacks have had it for years, so I feel sorry for whites.

I suppose its the way things are!

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I agree, carseller.

I wish whites lived in a country where their ancestors had been treated as subhuman. Then, after this crap supposedly ended, they still endure the hardships of being cursed with skin lacking obvious pigmentation. Whites should have thick skin because they've been through so much crap over the centuries. How dare those black comedians make jokes offensive to whites!!!

And how dare a white guy make a thread where he was offended from some Disney movie!!! If you ask me, non-whites are the ones who have thin skin. How else could a guy start a thread like this. You don't see me starting a thread about how the black AIDS epidemic was ignored in the last World AIDS Summit. Oh wait, that's a real subject, how dare I bring that up...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snowman9
I am so sick of racist comments directed towards whites on TV and Movies.
I just too my Niece to see Shark tales and in the film the fish goes to slap his fin with another one and screws it up. It ok a lot of whitefish can not do it, one of the fish says.

Sorry, I came in very late in the discussion. But I thought this gag was making fun of uncoordinated 'nerdy types'. I haven't seen the Shark Tale movie, but I think I know what joke you are referring to. If I remember right, its was used several times in Revenge of the Nerds, right?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
I wish whites lived in a country where their ancestors had been treated as subhuman.

It hasn't happened on a massive scale yet and it is very unlikely to ever happen, so wake up and live in the now, not some nightmare past. It'll be better for your mental health.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I just wanted to adress some of the comments I have seen pointing to why I created this thread.

Some have said that they are jokes and stop being thin skined. I agree and I can take a joke and laugh at it. I feel though that the media is set up where people can joke and use racil sterotypes about my race and it is ok. They will not do this with other races. I dont think it is fair. I mean if they sterotyped blacks like they did in the past, people will be up in arms.

You can point fun at the differance in our cultures,but it should be equal.
You can tell your racial jokes about other races to each other and on this site, but TV and movies will not let you on to do it. If you want to joke whites it is ok to do.

Some of you might not get offended by words like cracker and honkey, thats ok I dont. They can use them on TV and its ok, but let a white guy come on and say some racial slur about blacks or Asians and he will be labeled a racist, and there will be a uproar at the network that let hom on.
Colin Quinn has been labeled a racist for some of the jokes he has told and he used no racial slurs.

Hey all Im saying is that Fair is Fair, no double standars if I cant say something about your race you should not be allowed to say something about mine!

No double standards.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I couldn't agree with your point more, but I would point to the Marine Corps as an example of the way to handle this. The Corps has been, almost since its inception, an elite but highly controversial service that has endured considerable hostility from our sister services, as well as the enemies of our nation.

No matter what nickname you can think of for Marine, it began as an insult and in every one of those cases the term has come to mean Marine, which no matter how you slice it, is not an insult, but a compliment. If the word means Marine, it can't be bad, whether it is Jarhead, Grunt, Gyrene, Leatherneck, Juggie, yellow legs, devil dog, you name it.

Your point is well taken, but I have more important things to be concerned about.

[edit on 05/2/17 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by feklar
those jokes are funny because almost every one of them started as a black joke. they are just flipped. i dare not write the original jokes for fear of being lynched.
a lot of minorities are getting carried away with things today. some people actually get offended at the term "black person" because african-american is the politically correct thing to say. unless you are african-american then you can say black or brown person. asians go crazy if you say oriental. thats like the N word to them. you can't say "indian" to a native american for some asinine reason. right away they think you are racist and want to give them smallpox.
*SNIP*

So, you are upset that people would like to choose what you call them? You'd rather just call them whatever you like, whether they like it or not?

Um, yeah. Those inconsiderate bastards.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join