It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so sick of racist comments directed towards whites

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Would you people give it a break!!!!! I was born in the north and raised in the south. I have lived in half of the states from sea to shining sea. I spent 10+ yrs. in the military and traveled the globe. I have friends that come from a huge variety of ethnic backgrounds.

Every one of these people are, and always will be, my friends. Every single one of them tell jokes about every other nationality, INCLUDING THEIR OWN!!! We crack on everybody, including each other....BECAUSE THE JOKES ARE FUNNY!!! Quit being so thin-skinned!!!

I walk into Tommy's house and the first words out of his mouth are, "whatup cracker?" My reply is, "Hey my 'n-word'!" We are best of friends!!!!!

My point is that as time has passed, it seems that some of us can, and have, put aside our biases. Hopefully, in the near future, so can the rest of us.

I guess I'm not supposed to say the "N" word. Sorry, I didn't know it was censored.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Ohio_Ron]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Truth be told, 50 years ago, it was fine to be called the "N"-word in public and braod daylight and NOT take an asswhipping, depending upon location. Now, I am not sure as to how many minority-based individuals have responded to this, but being a black man in America is harder than people think it is, folks. I am in no way condoning white stereotypes over any other, but look at the timestream: every "race" has been the subject of ridicule over the years. Also, while I am on the subject, there is no such thing as "race". it's just one protein that manifests itself differently in people from different original ancestral locations. Once we get past the color lines, and get on with the Human Race, things will get much better. But while I am wishing, I may as well get a pony. Comedians make us laugh at whatever they say because it's their job to point out insignificant facts about everyone and then add a humorous spin. But hey, just wait until the Aliens get here and declare us all as "food"... The only thing that will separate us at that point is that Black ppl will taste good with hot sauce, and strangely like chicken... Asian ppl will be content in the fact that the Aliens will be hungry again in a couple of hours. White ppl in general will just be lacking in "flava". I could go on, but why?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ohio_Ron
Would you people give it a break!!!!! I was born in the north and raised in the south. I have lived in half of the states from sea to shining sea. I spent 10+ yrs. in the military and traveled the globe. I have friends that come from a huge variety of ethnic backgrounds.

Every one of these people are, and always will be, my friends. Every single one of them tell jokes about every other nationality, INCLUDING THEIR OWN!!! We crack on everybody, including each other....BECAUSE THE JOKES ARE FUNNY!!! Quit being so thin-skinned!!!

I walk into Tommy's house and the first words out of his mouth are, "whatup cracker?" My reply is, "Hey my 'n-word'!" We are best of friends!!!!!

My point is that as time has passed, it seems that some of us can, and have, put aside our biases. Hopefully, in the near future, so can the rest of us.

I guess I'm not supposed to say the "N" word. Sorry, I didn't know it was censored.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Ohio_Ron]

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Snowman9]

Missed the whole point of the thread........................

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Snowman9]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I am white and I don't care, racists are just people with very low self esteem.

Let it be like water on a ducks back.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think this thread has had it's day. Racism by anyone is wrong and not in keeping with ATS standards or policy.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join