It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Oh wonderful Gordi! Loved it!

This is so much fun!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

I know you will come up with some great stuff Shep! Can't wait to see how this story progresses with everyone involved!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Shep,Gordi,
Well done guys! Very enjoyable!!

Things are picking up!

/Hugs everyone else !

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Continued from above.

As River and Jack nervously awaited the magic ship to make their departure to safer realms, Riverbabe woke up on Jack’s shoulder. She had sensed the danger earlier in the cabin when her parents had been talking, but now she was confused as to why they were waiting for a ship.

“Don’t worry babe”,said Jack “we are going to a safer place”. The ocean crashed on the rocks at their feet, and that is when Riverbabe spotted her. A beautiful mermaid with long golden hair was perched on a rock and looking at them in earnest, with a frightened look.

“Is there something wrong in the land of Accasia?” She tentatively enquired. She looked so worried and River’s heart immediately went out to her.

“Yes”, said River to the beautiful creature, “you must go and be safe from the evil that is descending on Accasia. Go and warn all creatures of the sea”.

Then with a sudden gust of wind a putrid smell filled the air and a wicked maniacal laugh could be heard not to far behind them in the forest. The mermaid quickly slipped into the water, and swam away, leaving River and Jack on the edge of the water.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Sheye emerged on her dragon, Hotshot, and glided down safely beside them. “ Get on.. quick”she said. “ There is a meeting at the shed with the council of ancients in a short while. Jack’s skills are desperately needed, and there are no magic ships working the portholes at this time. The realms of Accasia are under a dark force that have messed with the portholes. There is no escaping now. All we can do is pray, and get ready for battle”.

With that news Jack, River and Riverbabe quickly jumped on Hotshot, along with Flutterby. Together they flew high above the Shedlands to towards the Shed to see what was being planned for their very survival.Looking down below River could see the destruction of their cottage and tears stung her eyes.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I somehow missed the first part!

Awesome addition

Respectfully,
~meathead

Ahh I see I missed half a page,... great work sheye!
edit on 15-3-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Just popping in to say hello to my Shed family.

Having difficulty with that sleep/being awake thing that people do.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Where did you find a picture of all the sheddites together??

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Where did you find a picture of all the sheddites together??

Respectfully,
~meathead

That's classified information of which I cannot share on ATS.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Thanks Joe.. as usual you are such an encouragement, as well as others have been.
My writing is rather juvenile compared to some, but I will persevere.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Sheye, keep up the writing. You are doing a great job at it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I’ve been having trouble with my sleeping patterns as well Blue. Hope it gets better for you soon.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Sheye, keep up the writing. You are doing a great job at it.

Thank you Blue. I wish you would make an entry.. you are a very good writer ( much better than I.. even in your posts)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hello Joe, Blue and Sheye!

Sheye, I loved the imagery of the sea and mermaid! It looks like Jack will come in handy in helping the Elves forge weapons. Having a blacksmith is a great idea! I enjoy your characters and your angle to the story!

With that, I am now inspired to write more tonight. Gotta look for some music first.

Blue, your pic cracked me up!

Joe, you will have to add more when you feel the time is right for you.

I hope things are ok with our missing Sheddites. As always, you are all in my thoughts and heart. More donuts anyone?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night ... looking forward to your next entry. Is that a meeting with the council of ancients ?

My memory sucks, and trying to remember the thread number something was on so I can refresh my memory on exact wording of someone’s posts , is a bit much for this tired ol’ brain at times. I also am not familiar with the history of the writings in the Shed threads.. and am not very familiar with this fantasy type of folklore.

I should go back and read , when I get time, but for now I will have to start where I am and do the best I can to understand the background others are coming from.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
continued from my last two posts on page on page 127.

There were too many thoughts racing through her head, things she was sensing and seeing. messages from other Elves, glimpses of horrendous scenes of villages burnt to ash and lives lost, a heavy evil presence that seemed to permeate every corner of the realm all blurred together in quick flashes. She saw the weak and elderly, the little children, heard their screams and cries for help, saw their endless streams of tears, felt their deep sorrow, pain and fear.

Jojopo the goblin stood in the doorway. "Night I heard everything, but didn't want to interupt you earlier as you spoke with Errollore and Gordi. I can infiltrate the armies of the evil goblins as they will see me as one of their own. I will speak with the other good goblins here at the Shed and have them join me, but I must start now." He took her hand in his own like a concerned and loving Father. "I know how much you lost in the great war of the Witch Queen, how it took a part of you away and that you haven't quite been yourself. I know this." He spoke softly and looked deeply into her ice blue eyes.

"You are stronger and wiser than you know little Elf and have never failed us with your companions by your side, your truest friends and gaurdians." Night again held back her tears. "This time things are different dear Jojopo. We have faced the fiercest and bloodiest battles these lands have ever seen, but this...this sounds far worse than any we have ever encountered before. Gather your bravest, strongest, most courageous of brethren. I will have weapons available soon. I know the Elves will be swift in delivering what they already have on hand until new weapons can be forged for others." She hugged him close, hoping it wouldn't be the last time. "Go now." Jojopo bowed and scurried out the door into the dark cold night. The great hall began to fill with worried Sheddites. They milled about, some whispering, some demanding loudly to know what was going on.

The Elven Warrior could hear them from down the long shadowy halls. Pesky and Night looked at each other. "Soon the hall will be filled to capacity and we will begin."

edit on 15-3-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I can incorporate it into the story Sheye. Usually the council is not at the Shed they are deep in the forest, but seeing this is an epic battle and you wrote about it in your piece, it makes sense, so I can work with that. I was writing while you posted. LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Is it just me or is Cousin Itt missing from that photo?

ETA I would be Cousin Itt, just to be clear.
Hair and glasses.
edit on 15/3/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I get confused too when co-writing with others. Don't worry about it. There is usually ways to work around each other.

I started keeping track of the pages where people posted a story entry. I missed some, but have most I think.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Is it just me or is Cousin Itt missing from that photo?

Oh good you showed up! Yes cousin It is missing from the photo. I mentioned you and your Sister dragons in the story Light. I sent the winged wildcat Hugo and my white wolf named Wolf to search for you as your help will be needed in battle. So far they haven't found you. I figured I would leave it up to you, whether you wanted to join with the other dragons and riders or set off on your own.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think it was Mike Stivic that said that it might be easier to post the story (part for part) in the collaborative forum but that required writer status which some of you here have. I looked for the rules in said forum but couldn't find anything mentioning writer status being needed to either make a thread or post but it might make it easier for us to follow the timeline and keep things more cohesive. We can still post parts here first though and then copy paste them one at a time as we go to make it easier to keep the timeline and flow going. An idea perhaps?

I'm not in a good place right now, mentally or physically right but I still have ideas (and original characters) all ready to rumble but am just leaving you guys to write for a while. (I'm not that good!) I'm waiting for the fight and also waiting for the evil to reveal itself but can also contribute some to that too.
I have no problem integrating characters but would prefer to do that only in passing because they are others' characters and they can do that better than I.

As for doughnut crumbs in the bushes, I've asked the hedgehogs to clean it up a little.

/me waves at the bushes
edit on 15/3/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join