It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Yes but I never earned it ..it was gifted to me by Masqua..

Also..I'm a

~meathead

edit on 14-3-2018 by Mike Stivic because: bit to but

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

My dream girl...

Hook me up bro..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Hahahah!
You can run but...you cannot hide! From me!!!

I'm your number one fan!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

😆.. that was hilarious.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
OMG Chirp, shows how out of it I am tonight. I thought Joe had writer's status and was just going to check, then saw your post. I'm on this site, facebook and youtube. I should pay better attention.

I see you are all set for Saint Patrick's day. My Irish ancestors thank you. lol

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Hahahah!
You can run but...you cannot hide! From me!!!

I'm your number one fan!

Omg.. I'm at a loss for words.. I just spit beer on my coffee table and woke up Layna bear coughing back the rest that managed it's way down the wrong pipe..

Thank you for the laugh!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ok gang I'm headed to bed, have a great night!

/Hugs all

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Beer you say? You just reminded me that I still have wine. Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Continued from Gordi and Tom's posts on page 119

Night tried to sip slowly from her pixie drink, but with all the excitement of seeing her dear old friends and learning of Errollorre (now a wizard) and what has transpired as of late, she gulped the first drink down like water. "Gentlemen, I will notify the Elven Council and have them assemble a team to get the elves to gather any steel that they have on hand and to find the lost mines. The weapons will be forged with the finest of craftsmanship and magic. There is much planning ahead, gathering of armies and all the men, beings and creatures throughout the Kingdoms."

She paused long enough to take another gulp of her drink. "This battle will be our biggest challenge yet, but I have complete faith in you both as I always have." She slammed her glass down upon the marred table with determination. She took the hand of each of her companions. "Together with the will and strength of our comrades, we fight for the innocents, for the Shed and all the beautiful souls who reside here." She clasped their hands tightly then released them to give them each a strong hug.

"Errollorre, Gordi, I have complete trust in your bravery, strength and honor and know you will both do everything in your power to keep us safe." She bit her lower lip trying to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. They had just been reunited and now they would be parting ways yet again. "Go now. I will do what I can on my end." She crossed both her hands over her heart and nodded giving her blessings and her love.

Pesky sat on the mantle in silence while the others spoke, but couldn't contain herself any longer. "I shall use my famous maneuvers using my sword like a needle in their eyes or on their feet crippling them. I shall sing my battle cries and fly so quickly, they won't know what hit them. I shall..." Night Star glared at the pixie. "Are you finished?" Pesky stuttered. "Well, I...act...actually no, I was...wasn't, but I know that look in your eye so I'll shut up now." Night, Gordi and Errollorre chuckled in spite of the dire circumstances. Outside the Elves of Accasia were already gathering.

edit on 15-3-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The Elven Warrior would have to inform the other Sheddites who had not yet heard of the impending war. She sent the pixies to spread the word that there would be a meeting in the great hall within the hour. In the meantime, she reached out telepathically to the Council of The Ancients informing them of their circumstances and needs. She then tried to call out to Syx to gather the dragons, but she could not seem to reach him. Perhaps she was still gaining her strength and it wasn't working.

Night called to Hugo and Wolf and asked them to go to the dragon keep to find Syx or Storm. Find Rider and his Sister dragons as well." Sipping on a third pixie drink, Night was feeling a bit off balance. She slapper her forehead and chastised herself for not being more careful. Then she wanted to laugh, but this would be the most inappropriate behavior. Pesky knew her companion all too well. "You've had too much to drink again haven't you?" Her little hands were placed on her hips as she tapped her tiny foot. Night snorted out a laugh and tried to compose herself.

edit on 15-3-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Sheye watched from the corner of the Shed as a tall wizard type man was talking to Night and Gordie.She knew it was serious by the expressions in their eyes.She had immediately come to the Shed, the heart of the Shedlands after departing from River and Jack’s cottage. The smell of putrid flesh had filled her nostrils, but her angel had guided her safely to the Shed.Sheye had always been able to see her guardian angel and sometimes the angels of others. Her mother had told her this was a rare grace from above, and she should keep it to herself, so that is what she had done for many years.

She now heard low rumblings from those closest to her.Night had slammed her glass down in determination ,making a strong declaration of war against the evil invading Accasia, and Sheye knew that many blessings would be needed to make her plan work.Sheye quickly slipped out of the Shed to see if she could find Jack and River. The men would need Jack’s craftsmanship to help with the special Elven steel to make weapons.

Hotshot , her dragon ,miraculously appeared, and a grateful Sheye jumped on his back and commanded him to take her to Jack and River’s cottage. As they neared the remains of the cottage , tears welled up in Sheye’s eyes. She was too late, she thought, as she held back huge racking sobs. It was then that her angel whispered into her ear “ They are safe” ..go to the oceans edge. They have not left Accasia yet”. Sheye and Hotshot immediately made their way to where the magic ships came through the portholes of Accasia. She hoped with all her heart she was not too late to stop them.

edit on 15-3-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Perfect! Yay! That was awesome Sheye! I thought I was alone in here.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Perfect! Yay! That was awesome Sheye! I thought I was alone in here.

Nope.. you’re not alone Night, and your awesome entry gave my side story some fuel . Thanks!

Want to share some of your wine ? 😉

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Of course I will share my wine. I love the angels you brought into the story.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Of course I will share my wine. I love the angels you brought into the story.

Well.. I figured if we were up against high ranking demons, some angels might come in handy 😊

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Yes! My tactic has always been to gather the energy of all the light beings including the Sheddite Warriors and people and use it as a force against the dark evil beings because you know...they hate that stuff. LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Got to have our Angels!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Pheonix, I know you're out there. will you be joining in as Shadow the Wolf Lord? If not, I would like to throw him in the battle somehow myself with your permission. I would much rather you decide to write though.

Wister, I know you are working long hours and must be exhausted, but I miss you!

Jacy, if you see this...still praying for you every day and sending love and light your way!

Too many missing people.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That song brings tears to my eyes at times Night. It’s always been a fav and that’s the first time I’ve seen this band do a cover of it.

I dedicated that song to my son a few times... he thinks it sounds sad lol... I think it’s inspiring. I think Fin would appreciate those words.

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join