It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Jpegs must be named file.jpg and not file.jpeg before uploading, and 2 MB in size or less. Hope it helps. Feel free to ask for more info, I'm (was) a sys-admin and have read of the ATS size and name rules.

ETA What I mean is, I understand the technical side and don't mind helping out but a mobile phone is perhaps above my range. I use only a PC because I can't read or operate a mobile phone when using the internet. Bad eyes (along with the teeth) and I can't type with one thumb on a phone and post effectively. Anyway, time for bed, it's almost 7:30am here. Again...

Nite nite all.
edit on 16/3/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Worth exploring !

It will cost you nothing but your time.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I know, but it is frustrating,I'd love to make a "my garden" thread with pics or share pics of Layna bear..

Pssst*

I didn't even upload my profile pic, that was all semper fortis and Intrepid..
They found and uploaded the pic sent it to my pm and all I had to do was copy and paste it where they told me..

I'm telling you I have a green thumb for gardening but technology I'm a total Brown out..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I don't have a pc, WiFi, or any other internet but my phone..and when they helped me it was 7 years ago and I did have a pc before I moved.

The jpeg thing is what's giving me problems and I admit it I don't have the patience with this stuff..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
On a side note ... I have ploughed many paddocks and appreciate the plight of the man on the land.

We as a global community need to start file sharing ... lol. For want of a better synonym

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

They are both ... staunch ATS good guys !

* Shouts out to both !

Long time ... Semper Hope you and yours' are all in rude health !

You too Intrepid !

You have always been here !

Meanwhile ... back at the ranch ...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I had to take off earlier as I was so sleepy. Now in much pain with the nerve damage and numbness and of all things...I have a tooth bothering me. I come in here and see you guys talking about Dentists. Gah!

I was sneezing a bit earlier. Hope I'm not getting a cold. I just feel depressed and in pain and just plain crappy.

To Jacy, Light, Blue and others that are suffering in any way, my heart is with you all.

Hard to pay attention. I didn't smoke my medical weed today. Think I'll try that and take my melatonin so I can eventually get some sleep.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What a beautiful association to your good friend... I am happy my user name ( pronounced shy)brings you good memories !

I believe Cheyenne , your friend, is praying for you and yours.

Have a good day Joe.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I was sneezing a bit earlier. Hope I'm not getting a cold. I just feel depressed and in pain and just plain crappy.

Awww Night... am so sorry to read this. Hope you are feeling better soon!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hope your dentist appointment went ok Fin. I personally, don’t like going to them, but they are a necessity.
Take care, my friend!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
BOOM!

I am back home, and the visit to the dentist was great news. I have a cavity in my back-left-low tooth but i already knew that because i can see it myself when i stretch my cheek and look in the mirror. She removed my dental calculus and a few stains from the front. She checked the cavity tooth with some kind of a metal rod, if it felt cold and painful, bad thing, if it felt like nothing, bad thing. If it felt just cold, all good. It was cold. Getting the cavity fixed in the near future. Occlusion was perfectly lined up. Now i am not nervous anymore. I am drunk. And get this: i bought a major load of food and beer on my way back. So first i was tired from being nervous about the dentist, then tired from carrying stuff with my miserable muscles. I took a long shower, for the first 5 minutes i just sat there, letting the cool water flow all over me.

The dentist had her boobs against my shoulder and side of head many times, but i was too focused on my breathing and afraid of bad news, that i did not get too much kicks out of it!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hi Sheye! Thanks! I slept well and now have to make a mad dash to get dressed and put my face on.

Fin, glad your appointment went well. You made me laugh about the boobs. Slow down with the beer Love.

Hello to everyone and much love!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23234613]Night Star Slow down with the beer Love.

I take this as a display of great caring. You know.... (can you imagine?) that there are people who can say drink more drink more drink more. That is just outright toxic. LITERALLY!

I sent a small silent prayer for you to get at least momentarily rid of pain and a good night sleep, and when you wake up you feel actually your energy levels restored.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I am happy my user name ( pronounced shy)brings you good memories !

Sheije.

When i see your posts or think of you. But that is just Finnish language stuff. If we all would meet, and agreed to use only usernames, i would pronounce like she-eye.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I take this as a display of great caring. You know.... (can you imagine?) that there are people who can say drink more drink more drink more. That is just outright toxic. LITERALLY!

Yes there are people who tell friends to drink more.. drink more.. especially on their birthdays ! Then their friend gets very sick and throws up all over. Not a great way to celebrate a birthday.

I began telling friends I would buy them a drink another day when they could enjoy it. One time I gave this young friend a pure silver little container instead of buying her a drink. She told me later she treasures it because it is the only gift she got. She had woken up the next morning in a pool of vomit and missed work due to all the alcohol pushed at her.

There is also a sad story of a young man in our city who was celebrating his upcoming wedding at a bachelor party. He got so drunk he boarded a chartered bus and was kicked off. His friends weren’t looking out after him, and he tried to stumble his way back home, trying to cross a frozen river here in town. He fell through and they fished his body out days later.

I’ve also warned people to take their aggressive drunk friends home when out in pubs. I just say “ hey.. if you are really this guys friend.. do him a favour and take him home now, before you wish you had.”

Too much alcohol can indeed be toxic, and good friends look out for potential problems.
edit on 16-3-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: [post=23234613]Night Star Slow down with the beer Love.

I sent a small silent prayer for you to get at least momentarily rid of pain and a good night sleep, and when you wake up you feel actually your energy levels restored.

I do indeed care greatly as well as your other fellow Sheddites dear Fin!
I did wake up feeling better. I am waiting for a call from my friend so we can go out and then I will be back tonight.

If you guys party in here, can you wait until I get home? LOL, kidding.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

A lovely story and a very tragic one in that post Sheye.

People should always have a designated driver when they go out drinking.

I'm a lightweight now and can't drink much...a cheap date. LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Have a wonderful day with your friend , Night !

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thank you! I shall! Have a lovely day!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join